All Comments on 'Combatting Clenching'

by lesliejones

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Thank You!

My Mistress and I always enjoy learning more stuff. This article was very informative.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Most Informative!

Excellent review of topic and well written. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Hot pepper can be used instead

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another Method

Several old-fashioned type hair curlers, the metal spirals with the bristles inside, laid laterally end to end in the cleft of the cheeks, makes clenching a painful option for the sub. Clenching the cheeks squeezes the sensitive inner cheek and the bottom of the cleft (including the anus) against the sharp little bristles of the curlers. They do no damage but the sub will have to carefully calculate where the least amount of pain will lie during punishment.

jamieanne63jamieanne63almost 10 years ago
Very nicely done!

Nice, simple treatise on the problem of butt clenching during CP and some effective remedies to stop it! I enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Clenching

During a school caning in the headmasters office, he would always ensure that a boy would always be caned over one level of protection. This would mean trousers down. Whilst administering either four or six strokes to the boy, he could clearly observe any clenching. He wold then wait until the bottom had relaxed before delivering the next stroke. Sometimes a boy would be over a chair back for five minutes or more.

MyrapussyMyrapussyalmost 8 years ago
Useful tips

Good tips,I will use them in my sessions.

One more tip is to order the subs to hold apart their cheeks for an hour or so even after the spanking.

Figging is unpleasant but an effective way of punishment

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 7 years ago
Mistress

I do wish I was yours, 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
History of Figging

There is another historical aspect to figging used in punishment of household staff in Victorian times.

The most common form of punishing staff was a caning on the bare bum and the back of the thighs, usually administered bent over a chair or other furniture. This was often done in front of other staff or family members so that both the pain and the embarrassment of having their bum bared combined to increase the punishment. However, this presented a dilemma as the skin on the thighs and bum are drawn tight and this, combined with clenching, increased the likelihood that the cane would seriously cut the skin and cause serious injury and prevent the victim from performing their duties. This is where figging came in.

When the ginger was inserted into the anus, it prevented clenching because any clenching caused the sensation of burning to increase significantly. With the bum relaxed, more caning could be administered without causing serious injury. The figging added yet another element to the punishment (both having it inserted in front of other as well as the burning sensation).

However, unlike other botanical such as peppers, ginger only stimulates the nerve endings sensitive to heat and does not cause any type of chemical burn. Thus when the punishment was over and the ginger removed, the recipient of the punishment could return to work quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Caned harder

I tend to clench my bottom when spanked and caned my spanner hates this and canes me harder I kick wriggle and move a lot I am now sometimes get the ginger root which I know that if I do clench will have me stinging inside my bottom as well as sharp strokes with the cane outside on my bare bottom I hate it but I am learning!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Would love to have any of those done to me during a spanking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlesliejones@lesliejones
922 Followers
leslie jones is une femme d'un certain age, i.e., in her 40s, used to practice law, is defiantly bi, travels all over the world as a consultant, and enjoys lots of things she probably shouldn't.