All Comments on 'Laresa's World Ch. 02: Ryan'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
very nice

Very nice. Better than I expected (because I usually don't care for the Chain Story thing). Far better than I expected. This is good.

-- KK in Texas

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 16 years ago
Great

A great story. Very hot and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Can we have all of them?.

I presume these are re-submissions, i haven't read them before but if i'm to go by this one can we have the rest please???!!!!

DarkniciadDarkniciadalmost 16 years ago
Glad to see them back!

Good to see your contribution to the wonder that is Laresa once again gracing Lit. Just as good the second time around =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
more please!

i just love the storyline of laresa and how each story is focused on a different master. more of laresa's world please! just hopefully none of the ones with the cruel masters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great

Don't understand a chain story but that's all I can say is that it's great writing ; D

ausvirgoausvirgoover 7 years ago
Fantastic as usual.

I came to Laresa's world because you've written some of the chapters, and I'm not disappointed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
4090 Followers
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES