All Comments on 'Camping'

by agent5150

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
beautiful

That was lovely. Please tell us what happened the next night. I want to see you both fucking each other.

jushornyjushornyalmost 16 years ago
Wow

You wrote an excellent story. The interaction seemed so natural. Definitely please write more.

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonalmost 16 years ago
So very good

Would love to get a continuation on this. Absolutely loved the story. The detail was brilliant as was the obvious lust between the two. Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY!

So REAL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
HOT HOT HOT!!!

Definately loved this one...Would love to read some more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sweet

First gay story I've ever read. The writing made it work for me. Thanks and well done.

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
Mmmmm

Very hot - it got me going! Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wow...

I'm wet just reading it, THANK YOU this made me horny as hell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More Please

OMG more please. So hot and well written. Really got me going... would love to hearmore! How about when they get home & can be a little more free.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Yum!

This was totally hot - the writing was excellent, the build-up was delicious and well-paced. Thank you!

theurbanvoluptuarytheurbanvoluptuaryalmost 15 years ago
Loved it!

Oh my goodness... delicious. Made me totally wet reading that. Nice tempo, good detail. I would love to read more of your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
suckulant

good storie made me half hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
cant beat camping blowjobs

yumm, wish i was there with u guys

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well written

I found this camping trip a well written and very erotic story about 2 young boys finding out how natural it can be enjoying another male together naked......email me sometime and tell me more about your younger day adventures wudlyk2@yahoo.com

shang40shang40over 10 years ago

Vow, it made recall my event with parag a friend with 9" tool which I sucked and later I was fortunate to suck his cock cream from hot pussy of my wife too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

What an amazing time. I would love to have that happen with someone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

like me, in a 2 man tent, both 18, Chris woke me up, the slow deliberate movement, stroking himself. Hey, are you o.k, what yeh, horny, I looked over, it made me horny, I touched my cock, it started to react, Chris reached over, my brother lets me, as his hand moved up and down, my cock responded, nice, I leaned back, he leant over, I sat up,relax, its o.k as I felt his mouth cover my cock, I wanted to say no but it felt good, so good that I felt my cum rising, im going to as I tried to pull away but he kept his mouth over me as my cum shot , he took his mouth away pumping my cock, my cum arcing into the distance. He then stood, working his cock, I didn't touch it as his cum shot high. I wished I had of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91/100 = A)

NICE

LIKE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot! Five-star stuff.

I have had intense homosexual impulses on again/off again since forever.

I am in my mid to late 60s now. When i was young the world was different. You could not just be experimenting with man-on-man sex.

That's why i cherish the few moments in my life when i could explore, & satisfy, my gay side.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Backyard Camp

A bud of mine invited me to do a little camp-out in his backyard, complete with a fire pit and large 4-man tent. At bedtime, he suggested that we zip our sleeping bags together to form one larger one to stay warmer at night. I stripped down to boxers and undershirt and he did too. When I awoke early the next morning, I found my bud spooned against my back, asleep with his arm around my waist and his hand inside the fly of my boxers, touching my big morning erection. He awoke and apologized for invading my privacy and playing with my penis without asking first. I found it very erotic and obliged him when he asked me if he could suck it. We had more camping adventures after this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very erotic. 👍👍! 5.0 (💥💥💥💥💥.)

What happens in the tent stays in the tent:

🙈 🙉 🙊.

Lars420Lars420over 1 year ago

That was really fuckin hot !!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

ChefofthefutureChefofthefutureover 1 year ago

That was very close to my own personal story, god it brought back so many memories, VERY HOT!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous