All Comments on 'Conflicted First Time Cock Sucker'

by LikesOlderMen18

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
SUCK ONLY

IM NOT INTO ANAL IT WAS GREAT JUST TO HEAR A COCKSUCKING STORY, HOPE THERE IS MORE TO CUNN

tittysuckertittysuckerover 15 years ago
SUCKING GOOD !

I'm just Orally Bi and suck cock when

i can. My former wife got me started on

being a cock sucker !

This story was really hot, exciting and i

sure hope you write more & soon!!! It's

great to read some stories that are cock

sucking only & not anal.

Keep up the good work and keep us Cumming

back for MORE!!!

TittySucker

.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 15 years ago
First time cocksucker

stories always get me hard! I can't believe I missed this when it was first published. Love the way you went from first time turned on by a cock to wanting more cum. You made my mouth water, my heart pound and I was panting like a slut needing a good face fucking.

neal4DaddyDickneal4DaddyDickabout 14 years ago
I got next!

That was fucking hot! I would love to get it like that. I'd swallow every drop and beg for more. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great first time story

Very realistic story as I had quite a few thoughts that are in your story the first time I sucked a cock. Funny how quickly you get addicted to feeling a cock in your mouth and enjoy the feeling of a guy cumming in your mouth.

And I really love it rough with a guy ramming his cock down my throat and holding my head with his hands until I have tears in my eyes.

Great story, hope you write more.

AMRJRBRIGAMRJRBRIGover 13 years ago
Sucking

The first time I sucked a cock I knew I was addicted. I could not believable how exciting it was to suck a man's cock and I found it awesome to swallow a load of hot sticky cum. The first time was during 3-some fun with my wife and a friend of ours. After he fucked her I stroked his cock to get it hard again so he could fuck her some more but I got to the point where I could not resist taking it into my mouth. I have sucked his cock quite a few times since. I have also sucked off 2 other guys. I now love a nice hard cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
old mans 1st time

i'm 67 now and was 65 when i took my first cock..i wish i had discovered this many years ago..i can't get enough even though i'm married and love pussy, i just can't get enough cock...young,old hard soft sall or average..just always want cock now..billecharles at the hotspot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Submission

As a young teen the man I worked part time for came into the bathroon when i was using it. He was naked and about to get in the shower. I kept staring at his penis when he caught me looking . He coaxed me till I ended doing all he wanted. I also had another task to do naerly every day from then on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Now I need to find someone

Just wish I could find a nice younger guy who enjoyed giving older guys great sucking and service the way I did when I was a teenager and in my twenties. Now, I would also lovingly take care of them more than the guys who I used to suck off did me. They treated me just as a hot warm and wet hole to fill with cum and I loved them for it, but I would have loved even more if they had taken the time to enjoy my cock and make me cum too. I used my mouth to please them and they often wanted then to fuck me in the butt and make me suck their cocks clean. I did it because they were beautiful men and had magical cocks I worshiped, but now I would like to treat boys better and give them more attention, love and sexual enjoyment and release too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story...

I did find it hectic at points, but that was part of the appeal, the confliction and confusion as he took his first cock. Great!! I am looking forward to your other stories. Just need to find myself someone like the young lad ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Would Like to Do an Older Man

When I was sixteen my step father tried to seduce me. I still remember his hard cock and big balls and him trying to get me to touch him and suck him. He also wanted to do the same to me but I was scared to because my Mom was not that far away. I fantasize about the missed opportunity and to this day I wish I sucked his cock and balls. Instead I heard him jack himself off in the bathroom before going to bed. It would have been sweet to suck this man off and I could have done it for the whole summer! I later tried to create an opportunity, however, he never again tried after I resisted the first time.

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
First Time Cock Sucker Excells at New Talent

Pretty young man sees a guy with an erection in another apartment across the parking lot & can't stop thinking about his penis or him. Runs into him later that day & is invited over. Major first time sucking fun begins. Writer has the young man's subtext (thoughts) all in parentheses. Adds tremendous excitement to the story. Very hot. Lots of sucking. Many ejaculations.

theothermrtheothermrover 10 years ago
Damn hot

I was rock hard from start to finish. Can't wait to read the other parts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Mmmmmm

I love being 'forced' too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I don't enjoy being treated roughly or being forced but I do love taking hard cock into my mouth and throat and swallowing their cum. text me 620-728-5813

TerriCTerriCalmost 8 years ago
So HOT!!!

Love how you describe taking a dick in your mouth, had me hard the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Used

Oh wow!!...I came so hard reading this, and am getting hard again as I type....I would love to have been in that position ( it was almost rape...something that really turns me on - I have been with totally dominant men a few times, but nothing compares to this story )

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Landlord

I had sex with my landlord every time he called for the rent....he knew I was bi because I had left a few magazines lying around on his first visit and he just chanced his arm (after collecting his money...lol )

I got to enjoy his big Greek cock on many occassions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent story

I just had to cum reading this.. and I did twice in an hour, so erotic

From a self confessed sissy cocksucker...xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
First Time Bi

Love it - everyone should smoke a joint :-)

jhens2214jhens2214over 5 years ago
My all time favorite story

I have read this 100s of times and still get hard as a rock when I start reading it. I wish I could have a similar experience for my first. Wish you would write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good 1sf time story.

I got all excited and my mouth was watering a lot. Wished I was there at that moment with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Fuck that’s hot! 50 year old married guy and I wish I could choke a dick down my throat and eat a hot load like that! It would be a first....

HopelessCD2HopelessCD2about 3 years ago
Hot

As a 50+yrs old guy, who has only had 2 sucking experiences, I found this as horny as hell, seeing myself in either role.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was fucking hot! It turned me on so much, I'm going to go to the bookstore and find a bid fat dick to stuff down my throat and swallow his cum.

Sounding22Sounding22almost 2 years ago

Can’t believe it but this story my cock hard the entire time!

Reminds me a little of Jeff and I, he was really sick (Passed)RIP. Watched a porn together as he stroked. He didn’t know I’m a cocksucker till then. Changed our dynamic.

itsrandywhoelseitsrandywhoelseover 1 year ago

This would be a dream come true!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW! Just came all over my face and chest. 65 years old and brought back memories of when i was much younger. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

" I thought you said we were going to smoke a joint?" "What do you think you just did? That's funny. Loved the story.

GoHot45GoHot45over 1 year ago

I’m 65 years old and it brought back memories of high school.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was interested in the story, based on the title. But reading all his self-doubt and over thinking this guilt was a big turn off - Sorry. I could have done with less religious guilt, and a helluva lot less guilt. He wanted to fo it, so get it done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. One summer an old guy was my first cock sucking experience. I learned to take his joint several different ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wish I could find a hung old man that would do this to me.... Ft Myers FL

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nearly 80 but cock went semi without being touched. I have been a Bi cocksucker for many years, still can’t get enough of slow, edging on an alluring cut, straight hardon sliding deep into my throat, slowly building to a hot blast of cum, then milking to the last drop. Like to be in control of pacing, but this story is HOT 🔥👅

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Hot. I could taste his cum…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous