All Comments on 'Madison's Mission'

by aselene44

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A basic cuckold story with a nice touch...

I liked how the author contrasted what Madison said with what she was thinking....too many cuckold stories are all action and no thoughts or feelings.

It would be great to have the story continue-Can Madison be satisfied with Hubby from now on after being with Dean? Or will she take advantage of her husband's cuckold fantasies to continue to see Dean?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Writing O.K.

Slut wife not my favorite thing. In real life it usually comes out somehow, except her wanting to get pregnent by some fling when she says she loves her husband seems stupid and took a lot from story. Even sluts are smarter than that.

superdog46superdog46almost 16 years ago
Very nice!

Great story-ignore the bad comments, you liked it enough to write it--I enjoyed it. Keep up the good work!

superdog46superdog46almost 16 years ago
Very nice!

Great story-ignore the bad comments, you liked it enough to write it--I enjoyed it. Keep up the good work!

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
W.T.F

Why on earth is she married? She admits that her husband doesn't satisfy her, she goes out gets pregnant by another man, oh and she says that she only cares about her husbands income. Well a classic loving wife story. If you ever do a sequel let the husband find out the child isn't his. let him devorce her and let him go looking for DEAN. Oh make sure everyone knows what kind of woman she is. LOVE? RESPECT? LOYALTY? this woman has none of this for her husband. But apart from that well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More questions than answers

Too little narrative up front — and basically all stroke story. No explanation of why she WANTED Dean to get her pregnant, instead of her husband (which she must have, since she was making her husband use condoms, but Dean not.) None of the characters are particularly likeable, in part because of the lack of development — what is there to like? Plot — close to none. Try to experiment in the future, try to do something a bit more original. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nighmare!

Madison's every husbands worst nighmare, a sorry ass slut who only loves herself. No one in story to like so who the fuck cares. She could get hit by a train or something, that would be fun.

fregenfregenalmost 16 years ago
Curious

Why? Why does Madison want to have Dean's baby and not Ryan's? It's not because Dean is a better lover, although he appears to be. Madison intended to get pregnant by him when she started the seduction.<p>

Is he much better looking? Have blue eyes? What? Why did she "need" him so badly? So badly that, apparently without any qualms, she will betray her husband in the worst way that a wife can. <p>

I find the character of Madison to be totally amoral. She professes to "love" her husband and does not see herself as an "adultress" up to the point where Dean starts winding up the work. Then she rapidly drops any fake second thoughts(except the one about Dean telling Ryan and her loosing her comfortable lifestyle.) The disrespect this "loving" wife has for her husband appears total. She only barely refrains from naming her illigitimate son Dean.<p>

I am probably old fashioned but I dislike stories where cheats and betrayers win. I can find no redeeming traits at all in Madison.<p>

Thanks for sharing.

exjockexjockalmost 16 years ago
Nice Story, but I think she should get his OK

IT would be so much more of a loving wife if she had pushed a little harder to get her husbands permission...Just would take a few leading questions in the right circumstances to get him to move from fantasy to trying it just one time then if he doesn't like it - don't do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Exjock but still a idiot!

He loves and trusts her and you really think he would give her permission to fuck around and have another mans kid? You might exjock with no balls but not a lot of men are into that!

andrewpetersandrewpetersalmost 16 years ago
No long term survival

Madison may have a bit of justification for the affair. While her husband may have treated it as a fantasy, he did let the fantasy get built up making it hard for her to rationalize things.

But she went way to far with the pregnancy. Allowing Dean to go condom free while forcing her husband to wear one shows her true feelings for him.

All one can hope is that he found out and left her before she totally destroys him.

ryu77ryu77almost 16 years ago
Typical

cheating wife story, but the thing that I don't understand is letting her lover not use protection, oh well, guess to spice up the story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good Story

This is a good story. I think the negative commentary comes mostly from moral objection to Madison's behavior. That shouldn't really be part of the evaluation. A lot of the stuff people write about here is objectionable from an orthodox moral standpoint. This combines a few things that turn people on. If it's not your thing, the story tags give you plenty of warning.

It's a pretty hot story. Well written, builds the tension in a lovely way. Thumbs up here.

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Lust is as Lust is, and if it is making a baby....

It is obvious that Madison wanted to have Dean's baby. That does not have to mean that she does not want to stay married to her husband, who obviously is a good provider to her. Her pussy is hungry for Dean's cock and sperm, but she can continue to want to live with her husband and there is absolutely nothing wrong with making her hubby think the baby is his. I would feel honored if my wife got knocked up by someone else and chose to keep the baby as ours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Toss the slut in the street

Its great DNA test prove you are or are not the father. No question!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
delayed consequences

it was some time later and ryan learned after the child was hurt and raken to the hospital, where blood was drawn; and through that, the child was not his. madison was asked, denied and confronted about the deception. ryan threw he out and looked for dean to sue for those costs and expenses. madison said it was 'just sex' 'lust' and meant nothing. why no tell him, 'she did not want to hurt ryan'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I sincerely appreciate your attention to grammar and originality in your choice of wording. Of course, the story is very arousing, but to me, it can only be arousing when I'm not constantly distracted by misspellings and terrible grammar. Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot as hell

I too fucked the contractor who was hired to build our deck. But in my case, hubby encouraged it. It took twice as long to finish the project once we started fucking two or three times every day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I know someone must have said it before

But the genitically passed on diseases will eventually tell on you and all the love and years wasted on you and your offspring by Ryan will cause you pain after he leaves you and the kid to fend for yourselves.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Lucky

Lucky for LW readers with any morals this idiot didn't write any more of his bullshit.

BobbyChocolatBobbyChocolatover 3 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Nothing hotter than breeding a little dicks wife

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous