All Comments on 'Canadian Beef Jerky'

by champ wilson

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Pissed

The husband should be pissed because the wife said she would "Never" do something like that and yet she did. Furthermore she avoided her husband. she gave a BJ like a pro but won't blow him. The husband should be pissed. It was well written but this type of story is so overdone that I can't give it a good rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wimps Will Like This Story

But real men, those males with their manhood intact, will not. Judge yourself by your reaction to this "story."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I Just Love The Honesty In This Relationship....

My title pretty much says it all. Marriage IS communication. All either of them would have had to do was tell the truth, but NO. Her line is 'Candian Beef Jerky', while her 'straight arrow' husband is deleting his history file! What a fucking pair. They deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Why???

You're married to a wife who doesn't service your sexual needs but tells you dirty stories about her and other men that she makes you jackoff to and you don't know what to do about it. AMOEBA LIKE BRAINLESS IDIOTIC BEHAVIOR.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great story

i like cheating wife stories, please continue, and have her get fucked to

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
This story

Sucks!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Chump not Champ

Anybody in their right mind would be showing video in meeting with wife and lawyer, divorcing wife and sueing some border guards and employer, not setting around jacking off like a 13 year old. Not a hot story at all, you gotta beg for sex and your wife's a slut, what the fuck is hot about that unless you fuck sheep in Teaxs?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
What shock ?

A 50 for this story. The writing wasn't that bad but the story just not real. It would, at least, make me wonder what our marriage really means to either of us. ***

Why should he be in shock? Before the marriage, he tell's his fiancée she can do whatever she likes wiht other guys to gain experience. He tell's her she can give blowjobs as long as she tells him about it. He imagines her in pornmovies blowing (or fucking?) other men. And now he's shocked to see the evidence. Obviously, fantasies are one thing, reality usually sucks too (ha,ha). What else did she do that this video did not show ? Why was she so tired ? Yeah, I know, shopping ... But she could at least have made the effort to rince her mouth before coming home. And why the shower ? Sombedoy else said it already, with this evidence he could get a nice nest egg (for his second marriage ?). G.Belgium

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more please

I also love to hear my partners talking about past experiences so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sometimes it is a turn on when you suspect your wife's been fucked by another guy.

A few years ago my wife was away at a conference. The last night of her being away I sent the kids off to her parents for a sleepover, saying I had a work function to attend (not true). I went to a gay sauna (i.e. bathhouse) I hadn't been to for years. Bored at first, I was about to go home frustrated when two guys caught my attention. The three of us chatted in the spa: they were a couple but like to "play", I told them I was married but my wife was away. Before long we were in a private cubicle, I blew one guy while the other fucked me. The next day when the wife came home I found a pair of her knickers (panties) that were a lot damper than usual, scrunched up, smelt like cum, etc. I quickly put them in the machine with the rest of that load. She looked a bit embarrassed, unusually sheepish, etc. when I told her I'd put her dirty clothes in (i.e. she knew I'd physically handled her washing). And she couldn't quite look me in the face that day, etc. Now most guys would be horrified with the thought some guy had fucked their wife but I found it immensely arousing, especially the thought that she was getting pounded at about the same time I was!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I also like to hunt ...

I also like to hunt for photos of my wife or ladies that look like her. I’ve only found one that I am certain is her but she isn’t sucking or getting fucked. She is spread eagle showing her pussy and I love it. I wonder about who took the photo and when it was taken. I love looking at it. She unfortunately won’t tell me any stories in detail though. Just bits and pieces about guys she fucked before we were married. One was about a booty call guy that would show up once or twice a week between midnight and 3am and another was about a guy that liked to fuck her while he was wearing a negligee.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LIKE IT VERY VERY MUCH: 🌟🌟🌟🌟+ (4+)! Erotic & realistic 2-in-1.

I can totally relate to this story. When my wife was in her early to mid 30s her job involved regular travel with overnight stay. I had mixed feelings about her business trips: i was happy for her; the realization she might be tempted to stray was rendering me both jealous & secretly aroused.

I took it upon myself to sort her dirty clothes after her trip. When handling her panties i always inspected the crotch.

In my fantasy world, I often imagined she was sleeping with other men while away on business.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous