All Comments on 'Mira Ch. 05'

by secretme

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
TricialenTricialenalmost 16 years ago
Rillan is Wonderful

For a monster...I mean that in a very good way. He is so tortured and alone and his heart is crying out for Mira. And he is such a monster when he feeds off of her, truly terrifying. You make them very real so that we can feel what they feel...I am hoping for a happy ending for them but I don't see how, he is what he is...but maybe there's a miracle waiting for Mira?

DianneTheReadDianneTheReadalmost 16 years ago
Worth the wait!

I really do love this story. Getting a little of Rillan's history helps to understand the way he is now. One thing to point out there are 3 places where you wrote Mira, but it should have been Elizabeth. Other than that awesome!

Thank you!

HonourHonouralmost 16 years ago
Lovely chapter

As the previous person said well worth the wait. Lass you write these characters with an intensity and reality that draws others into their lives. It made me think of many good people who have a monster inside (be it injury or illness) that is at times difficult to control and causes them and the people they love pain.

Inky_DarknessInky_Darknessalmost 16 years ago
Worth the wait

Beautifully done. You really captured the slow melting of Rillan's tough armor without over emphasising the emotional turmoil that he was going through. Which to me, is an indicator of the very best kind of writing! Also Rillan's guilt over Elizabeth's is very touching, not to mention Mira's sexual awakening! hehe on with the good work, and i don't mind if it takes just as long, so long as it stays just as good!

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenalmost 16 years ago
Your work is always so welld done

but you get into it like I do and then put the wrong names in like I do. A couple of Miras were in where they should have been Elizabeths, but besides that, this was wonderful. It's nice to see the romance coming out between them.

amymcamymcalmost 16 years ago
Loved it

Hey im sorry to ask but im having troube getting a hold of your published version of leader of the pack any way you can help me with this please email me amy.mcdowall@hotmail.com ps looviv mira cant wait for more

braidedbraidedalmost 16 years ago
adorable

This story is irresistible, my heart starts to race at the release of any new chapter. How wonderfull you are as a writer...Hope you have a great career and be rewarded..

bad_girl69bad_girl69almost 16 years ago
AAwwww

This was so cute :)

I loved it so much. Who knew that Rillan was a big softy ..hehehe. I hope that Mira and Rillan can get even more closer to one another. I really like them together.

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904almost 16 years ago
This is getting cliche but.....

.....definitely worth the wait!!! There is so much intensity of feeling in his character, it makes you forget how terrifying he can be. Wonderful, can't wait for the next chapter.

List_of_RomanticsList_of_Romanticsalmost 16 years ago
Happy to see more, but...

I'm quite happy to see more Mira, but... something feels... off. I can't really explain what, why or how, but I've read through this chapter several times and I keep feeling the same off-ness, without a clue.

Maybe it's Mira's Stockholm Syndrome -from vile monster to lover; I just can't put my finger on it.

I've even gone back through prior chapters, but this is the only one giving me that phantom off-ness. This is going to bug me till I can name it!

trippychicktrippychickalmost 16 years ago
woot

*happy dance* I like it, I love it. I want some more of it... God you made me quote country lol... thats how much i love this one lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
YAY YAY YAY!!!

finally another one.. this is a wonderful story just great I am soo glad you finally added another chapter..thank you thank you thank you.. looking forward to more soon...

I_Luv_U_SupermanI_Luv_U_Supermanalmost 16 years ago
Loving it!

I can't wait for the next chapter! You are amazing! =)

KokoPelliDragonKokoPelliDragonalmost 16 years ago
*happy sigh*

I was sooo happy to get your email about this! Thanks for such a wonderful new chapter. It's good for him to get over Elizabeth just a little bit. Can't wait to see what happens next for Mira. Glad you're back writing stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
YAYY!!!

SO Happy!

GlosUKGlosUKalmost 16 years ago
Fab

A brill chapter. PJ xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Lovely

It is nice to read something that can make you climax.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

You have some kind of talent for erotic writing. PLEASE DON'T STOP!! hehe Really, this is one of the best series I've read in a while...so intriguing. It's a beautiful thing to watch as Rillan's tough exterior is melted away by Mira. Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Two errors in this paragraph

Guild should be Guilt and this Paragraph is about Elizabeth not Mira

"Don't," he snapped, stopping the apology. The last thing I need is for her to start apologizing again. "Do as you're told." Guild washed through him as he got up and put out the lights around the room, refusing to even glance in her direction. I'll make it up to her in the morning, he told himself. Swishing material sounds told him that Mira was following his order.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
At first I thought, ahem beauty and the beast

But this is much more than that,very satisfying

I don't comment every chapter but your work is excellent

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous