All Comments on 'First Time, with Mom'

by JDecker

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Real Stories

Now this is what I call a real story,no filth and very believable. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Pretty Good

Mother should have been wearin a sexy satin thigh length girdle with lace trim.My mother and older sister wore them.They were my first sexual experience I had and fond ones too.My mother and sister are not fat they wore them to accent thier figure and they did.I remember when my mother would rub the satin crotch of her sexy girdle she was wearing along the length of my hard cock till I cummed all over her crotch.That was just the beginning of sweet memories of mine.Please write some stories about this for your readers they will enjoy. Thanks Satin Girdle Lover

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Ummmmmmm

it sounds like Mom has been waiting for junior for quite a while now. She will have to teach him everything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Loving Mother shares everything!

Some Mother's are willing to give everything to help make their child happy and complete. This is one such Mother written in a very believable manner that makes it worth reading.

CreamerCreameralmost 16 years ago
FINALLY!

I've been waiting for JDecker to come up with something new for YEARS. Really good stuff -- just need more of it. Please?

JackRoyalJackRoyalalmost 16 years ago
Can't wait to read what happened next!

Great story, mate! I'm sure mom has a lot more she can teach him, before he's ready to go off on his own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
a mother's love for her boy's balls

I am so glad to see a new contribution by JDecker! (May we have more soon, please!) His stories have a tone and warmth to them that is totally unique! The center is the son's prick and balls and his mother's unconditional love for what her boy is carrying between his legs! Usually, as here, the boy is a virgin and though definitely straight, insecure about sex! Mom creates a world of maternal love and safety that permits her son to blossom! As her boy is fucking his Mom and about to blow his balls up her welcoming, ever-loving twat, he says, Here it comes, Mom, just for you! He knows his mother loves and values the product of his potent young balls! Mom keeps kissing and cuddling her son's balls, displaying an affection for his hanging beauties, the symbol of his very manhood, that most all mothers feel but are too shy to display! A pity, since such an open display frees the boy to indulge his natural motherfucking urges, to his mother's great satisfaction!

Again, Mr. Decker, please, more of your wonderful stories, unique on the net!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I was surprised how much I liked this

I'm not into mother-son incest stories but this was well-written and had some thought and emotion in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sweet story

This is one of my favorite stories - so sweet and loving. A mother patiently teaching her son how to make love with a woman and a very lucky son who gets to have his first sexual experience in an atmosphere of total love and safety with an experienced woman.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
He doesn't need girl friends now

He has his mother to take care of all of his sexual needs.

Mom needs to teach him how to eat pussy yet, and how to recover fast after fucking so he can go again. She needs to teach him how to make love to her all night.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"Here it comes, mom, just for you!"

I keep coming back to this great story by a great writer. JDecker writes with such depth of feeling and understanding for what all boys feel the first time they fuck their mother. Disbelief, delighted awe, then nature takes over and the boy fucks the shit out of good old mom. One thing on his mind, to unload his young balls up his own damn birth canal, his own mother's cunt. All boys down deep dream of it, the most intimate fucking there is, a boy creaming the same cunt he came out of, from his fertile young balls to his mommy's fertile womb, his potent sperm uniting with his mother's egg waiting for her boy to make a baby where he was once a baby. "Here it comes, mom, just for you!" as he gifts his mother with the big doses of creamy semen, from his young balls to his mom's expectant twat. So beautiful and so great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

A really wonderful story, so exciting and romantic...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Juba suur poeg.

Mina olen mures enda pärast.Tahan ka oma ema nikkuda,aga ei julge hakata rääkida.Ma ei tea kuidas alustada,kas joota purju või on midagi muud pakkuda.Muide olen 16 aastane poeg,aga ema on 51 aastane.Tänan.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Such a loving mother.

She truly loves her son

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Wonderful mother

Mores sons need mothers like her

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
my mom&my wife&me.

my mom was a widow.she was horney&got in bed with me.wow she was hot natured.after i married i found out mom liked girls also.my wife was bisexual.mom&my wife let me watch they really made a lot of noise.yelling&moaning&groaning.i found out they were oversexed.i dont go to movies anymore i have a great show here every saturday night

DADDYLOVER2DADDYLOVER2about 5 years ago

I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO FUCKED YOU MOM ALL OVER THE HOUSE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW

A dream come true. I would have never left my mother after such an expieriance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A quale ragazzo non piacerebbe avere una mamma così?... Io credo che nella realtà questi casi siano rari, ma comunque possano esistere davvero... A pensarci bene, non ci vedo niente di male, anzi penso che sia la cosa più bella e dolce, che una mamma voglia regalare al figlio la possibilità della sua prima esperienza sessuale e si doni a lui... Certamente il figlio scoprirà il sesso nel modo più dolce, naturale e piacevole circondato dall'amore materno e dopo si sentirà migliore e più sicuro... É una cosa condannata moralmente ma non capisco perché...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Little changes:

She comforts him with her mouth, showing compassion and caring by sucking him gently. When the moment comes, the mother receive his seed and holds it until he releases all of it. After a few sucks and strokes, she manages to collect all his load and pulls out. With her son sleeping, she knows her job to comfort her son was done.

With motherly affection, she takes a moment to appreciate the gift she has in her mouth. She knows how precious and valuable is her child's offering to her. The mother focuses on savoring it and found it delicious. She liked the warm, the flavor, the texture. While she loved so much the taste, she understands that she must put her preferences aside when it comes to showing her appreciation for his sperm.

Then the moment comes, when the mother shows how much she loves her young boy. She closed her eyes and slowly swallows his semen, becoming one with her. While she was feeling the sperm going through her, she acknowledged that this was a beautiful moment. The moment when the sperm travels inside of a mother that receptively accepted it as a precious gift. When all the sperm was swallowed, she felt a comfortable relief. The mother caresses her belly softly. Feeling her tummy full with semen bring her a warm sensation of peace, knowing that his precious semen will be consumed with maternal love by his mother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJDecker@JDecker
586 Followers
Mother & daughter close together series: https://motherless.com/G3EB9E93