All Comments on 'Rewards'

by cubbiefan84

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
wbamwbamalmost 16 years ago
Nice, welll written story

Very nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Pity

It wasnt a bit longer the sex happens far to soon in the story ,still its good enough in my opinion for maximum points

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sheer Fantasy

But whats wrong with that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Exciting???

So, it's a story about a boy getting BJs from his mother?.....that's all? You have a LOT of depth!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
what's wrong with a Mom just sucking off her son?

This is a fine case of a mother taking care of her boy's stiff dick every night till he thinks that's what all Moms do! Can you imagine growing up that way, never having to jerk it, instead sticking your hard cock in your mother's mouth and have her suck you off till you cream down her throat? And your mother loves it even more than you do? Okay, the boy hasn't yet gotten to shove his prick up his mother's glorious twat, that'll probably come in time. Meanwhile, here's a perfect match--his big stiff dick and his dear loving mother's warm cocksucking mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fact..or Fantasy?

While Literotica policy and legal considerations prevent the description of the joy of growing up with a Mom who is possessed of a super strong sex drive and the resolve to share it with her son, this story comes about as close as possible. Well written and deserving of a sequel with the loving pair sharing the rewards of the ultimnate act of love and caring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

More like this. Mother pressuring son to get blowjobs. Her staying fully clothed or just topless is a bonus. Story idea... A son decides to take a job as a stripper for a cougar club to make ends meet while in college. Straight laced mother is horrified that he'll be discovered and bring shame to her. After a talk, he declines to stop because he actually enjoys the attention from these older women. Mom decides there's only one way to make him quit. She tells him to do his routines for her. She even promises to yell dirty comments at him like the women in the club and finish him with her mouth. She'll even give him some money for his expenses. Everybody wins. One problem, what to do when grandma (who secretly loves giving blowjobs) comes for a visit? That would be part two.

mcmurryaemcmurryaeover 7 years ago
Wow!

That's good! :)

MrBill36MrBill36almost 6 years ago
Oedipus Complex.

I can never seem to get enough reading stories about this subject. A fantasy to top all fantasies. My mother was not a sexual thing to me so, I don’t know why, I always gravitate to this. But like most perverts ( of my type), I love reading about this. Such a taboo subject I guess. I love giving my woman a mind blowing orgasm though, and if it’s Mother, Sister, Aunt, Grandmother, Mother in Law, or even a Niece, Im game. Enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
another story

I just read this story with another title

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

And he didn’t even get the pussy ,, shame

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous