All Comments on 'Incest Stripping Ch. 01'

by combodrive

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I liked...

where this was heading, it stopped so abruptly though.

fourwhlr4everfourwhlr4everalmost 16 years ago
like

i like the way you started off telling them to back click if they were worried about grammar. this is an awesome start to a story please continue

Joyce19063Joyce19063almost 16 years ago
Cruelty is never sexy

Except to the perverted

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
NG

I have to agree that this is the work of someone with a mental problem . You need help badly . You also need to get laid but stay away from animals , they don't deserve to be treated badly . Try offering your body to prison inmates .

Sean RenaudSean Renaudalmost 16 years ago
Needs Work

I know you warned us about grammar to begin with but seriously this was difficult to understand at points and that detracts from a story no matter how good it is.

Then this story ends very abruptly just as the action is getting started, it's more of an intro to a story than a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Another pervert

Anothe disgusting story by a pervert. it only took two paragraphs to sicken me. When are they going to crack down on 13 year olds posing as adult writers

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great story

I loved it.

madkow007madkow007almost 16 years ago
yikes!

All I can say is yikes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A Thorough Waste Of Time

The writer admits he has no knowledge of the basic rules of grammar and punctuation, apparently ignorant of the fact that those are the most important tools a writer has to construct his story. Without them, the writer can only produce unintelligible garbage, and that's what he's posted here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
stupid is the best thing i could say

illiteracy is not sexy. not being an english prof is one thing, not knowing the word "their" shows you are an idiot, and NOT a writer of any kind. "boobies?" are you kidding me?

the rediculous violence was studid, not sexy, not erotic and not bdsm in the strangest context.

If I had a deranged 15 year old son, this is what I would expect to see.

PS - the "father" in this story should be locked up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Stop using the Grammar excuse!

Since you, the self-proclaimed 'writer', started off your effort by raising the subject of "bitching about grammar", you must expect some reaction.

You talk about making 'a creative picture' - how is that done? By using W-O-R-D-S. What are they? They are a groups of characters arranged in such a way that other people understand what that group is meant to represent - this is NOT grammar, it is the way we communicate. If you use the wrong word, you are not communicating your meaning and if you're not doing that, how on earth can you make 'a creative picture'?

Putting a story together (however good or bad it may be in content) is only part of the process. It is a very bad and lazy writer who simply leaves it at that and expects their readers to sort out the mess for them. A good writer leaves nothing to chance to ensure that the reader knows exactly what is being described and if they haven't got the skills themselves to complete the job, they use a COMPETANT editor to do that for them. There should be no shame in using an editor.

Whatever you do, you should never, never, never rely 100% on a so-called SpellChecker - because they are not! They are word-checkers and if you use the wrong word but spell that wrong word correctly, it's still the wrong word.

See, nothing about grammar, just communication.

Now, if you ignore all the advice coming at you, why not see what sort of reaction you get by starting your future efforts with something like "I wrote this for me and only me and it doesn't bother me a bit whether you read it or not because I couldn't care less about readers."

After all, that's more or less how you started this one... and if you don't care about readers, why waste time and effort in putting it in front of readers?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nice one!

I love stories that elicit reactions from people who can't distinguish between fantasy and reality - it is a sign of a successful STORY... And the people who get off on grammar! Isn't there a website for frustrated wannabe English teachers that these people can go to?

The story wasn't perfect by any means, but it was fun and made you want to read through and find where it was going. Keep it up!

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edalmost 16 years ago
Could be better

Did you run out of time? This story runs out of gas way too soon!

XodanXodanover 15 years ago
Another great one

even if this is just the first part ! and even if it's still hard to beleive that the father is allowed to do all that (sexual humiliation and lack of resistance from the girl). Try to work a little on that but keep publishing ! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
mental problem?

Anyone who reads this crap has a mental problem lol. Grammar is for ppl who write books, not this crap. U think I'm gunna go thru all of this and check my grammar? No!!!!! This is a quickie short story. That's it! I told u to go back if u hate grammar and I c that some didnt. Wow, that makes u pretty moronic if u kept reading after that and still complained. And unlike some ppl in life, I have full self-control and these are only stories. Wait! I have an idea! Go to the nearest book store to ur house, grab the dictionary and shove it up ur...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why end it there?

I didn't mind the incest or the violence but your story ends during the climax of the plot. It has no ending or any indication from you that the story would continue. Don't get discouraged by the people who didn't like the theme, they are clearly not paying attention to the story's tags and category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I think some of you people have problems

I personally loved the story, and wasn't happy that it ended so fast and right as it was getting good. It's better than those stories that just have the victim getting raped, sucking a penis then getting raped, and that's it. On here there's more action.

And how can you complain about the grammar? I think his grammar is great, especially considering it's not his native language. You try writing perfectly in his language and see how you do.

And to anyone saying that this story is disgusting or anything, what are you doing looking at an incest story if you don't like what you're reading? If you're not into reading them, don't read. Simple as.

Some of you need to get a grip.

----------

Stevie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

too open ended. great otherwise

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fuck you, combodrive!

How dare you tell a reader to not look for grammar excellence. I watch movies and expect good acting. The same goes for stories by writers. If you can't fucking write, then get the fuck off of here, you loser!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

this is awesome! please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
whatever

Whoever wrote this spank shit is the SICKEST MOTHERFUCKER it has been my GODDAMN displeasure to have read! Go kill yourself, you disgusting rape fantasy perv!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Meh.

A bit disturbing, but overall a good read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yeah ........ right......

Wasted my time reading this crap....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

i stop d reading after few line and hey fucker i didn't stop for ur grammar

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Not really good, too fast, not hot enough and a shitty ending. Grammar is the least of your concerns.

BaddGrrlBaddGrrlover 7 years ago
pitiful

Really poor story. Bad grammar, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sequel?

Would to read a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Learn.

You can't get mad at readers when they're unable to make sense of your writing. Yes, you DO need to have an understanding of proper grammar, even if you're writing to jack off. Poor grammar distracts from the story! Defeats the purpose of even writing it. Your little disclaimer is like saying, "I failed driver's ed, so don't criticize me if I drive poorly and cause accidents. It's your fault for being on the same road as I am". Take some time. Learn some basics. Try again. I'm sure you'll do better next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pornographic. The storyline resembles the vintage Porn Movies: they used to start with tame sex scenes; the letter would be progressively wilder & wilder; the last scene was an orgy, a fuxk fest, you name it

In my mind, the story is in a wrong category: it belongs to Nonconsent/Reluctance (or even BDSM). Apart from that, this story is EROTIC.

Insest is sex btwn close blood relatives who are consenting adults. Otherwise it is 'nonconsent'.

I will check other combodrive's stories before i rate this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

then what happens......?????????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Pqrt 2

This needs a part 2

XodanXodanover 2 years ago

Too Bad

You stopped posting !

Hope this is not because of those dumb anonymous. Categorie Incest/T, title also and "brother and friend watching" ... Why do they read it if they can't stand it ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a Non-consent Incest Fuck Fest. The fact the 3 friends of the son are enthisiastic participants is the icing on the cake!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My comment: 4.4 = 88% = A (☆☆☆☆+).

Excerpt from anon comment which I liked.

Quote:

Anon, almost 4 years ago

Pornographic. The storyline resembles the vintage Porn Movies: they used to start with tame sex scenes; the latter would be progressively wilder & wilder; the last scene was an orgy, a fuck fest, you name it...

End quote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous