All Comments on 'Steaming With Mystery'

by MissSenses

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
softcaresssoftcaressalmost 16 years ago
"his sex," "her sex"

What's wrong with cock or pussy? As a reader, I sometimes had to pause and figure out what you were talking about. And you overused it.

Took me completely out of it.

allenregallenregalmost 16 years ago
Eh

I agree the -his sex- thing is weird.It feels like hearing some one talk about animals mating.I don't buy the steam room thing either.Was she really horny or something?Most women don't let un-known men molest them.Maybe if you would have explained why.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Mystery and Symbolism Meets Eroticism

Based on your other works, it was definitely you in the writing style. Lots of, not symbolism, but use of language that allows the reader's own mind to create an image of what is happening to her. And you kept the mystery in there as well...her trying to decide what sex is licking her, who is touching her, yet eyes closed. And you kept open the chance of their discovery....the way you described the entry of the second man, as if a totally unknown entity had joined them at a time of intimacy. Her submissiveness played out subtly as well. I was sure when I began reading that the two women were going to join her, so once again you surprised me.

photon100photon100almost 15 years ago
It was good for me....

I, for one, got the "his sex" reference and I like its use. I don't need or want to always have cock or pussy thrown in for effect. It's nice to have an elevated sense of eroticism and you did a fantastic job of that. I too thought the two girls would join but then I decided they had been had by the two mysterious strangers just before her. That's my imagination being kicked into gear by yours and I loved it. Thanks Missy for a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous