All Comments on 'Hey Fucker, That's My Ass'

by sexygirl76

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great

im looking for john

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
like to try

very hot story realy made me so hot i have never been fucjed in the ass before but after reading this story i would realy like to try it i want to know the feeling

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
he shouldn't have just moved away

Instead of moving away and letting the bastard rapist win he should have waited his time until the bastard was thinking how he got away with it and THEN Mark should have gotten the bastard drunk and given him the DateRapeDrug. Then instead of castrateing him and beating him to a pulp{tho that WOULD be fun}Mark should then use that bastards own work pc to write a note detailing what he had done to 'someone' that night and how he was sure now he was HIV and had infected his victim. Then go on to say how he couldn't face his victim knowing he may have infected him and his family. Afterwards take the bastard up on the roof and THEN carefully crush his balls,place him on the edge so he knows sorta whats going on and tell the bastard that his days of rape are over as he pushes the bastard to his death{of course the letter was emailed to ALL employees at the dump so there can be NO cover-up by the ones who alowed him the freedom to rape in the first place}. Now THAT would make a good ending to this story as Mark frames his copy of the email to hang on his den wall. Tho yellowed with time it would still bring a smile to his face many years later.

KatLadyKatLadyalmost 13 years ago
I AGREE

He should'nt have left and let that BASTARD get off-in more ways than one-scott free. He should come back and get his revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Never, Oh Wait

My introduction to mansex started out nonconsensually with a distant colleague at a conference. But after I teared up and pleaded with him, he backed off. Something about him had planted itself in my brain however, and I invited him to the bar to have a drink with me a year or so later. I started flirting with him there, like a college girl does, and soon we were in his room where he completed the seduction. This time when he pulled down my pants I laid back enticingly inviting him to be the bull we both knew he was. I'm still married but annually at conference for four nights I give myself to a real man, one who could have taken me forcefully but realized he could have me any way he wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So good

That was awesome.I know that he didn't want to do it.But once he started sucking his cock he liked it then when he got fucked he even liked that.It goes to show you if you start sucking cock your going to love it. And I never stopped.I love it every chance I do it.

hungbottomhungbottomabout 7 years ago
Office fuck

Shit man I'd have been in his office the next day looking for some more of that big cock.

TeenTopTeenTopabout 4 years ago
Automatic

I simple story, but nicely written. It shows the natural way from sucking to getting fucked. Once a man starts sucking cock, he likes it, and when he gets fucked up his arse, he likes that even more. The earlier boys start, the more they can enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Should have decked him before leaving but ok

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous