All Comments on 'Out in the Garden'

by Toolboy5

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
3 G Forlick !!!!

nice story, but in reality me fucked dad, father in low & my twine sons watched by mom & granny with my only daugh....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
waiting for Sis

Good story. My family has always been into incest. My Mother and Father and I had been doing it for some time, just waiting for my sister to reach the proper age of consent. We did let her watch and play with herself while the three of us fucked and sucked each other. I was especially excited since I had been ordaned to take her cherry when the time came. That was a great day which began with my father fucking my ass while I sucked Mom's wet pussy. We had a party arranged for later when I would take the cherry. When that time arrived I was rock hard, as was my Dad. Hearing my Mom explain to Sis how good she was going to feel once things got underway. I began with sis sucking my cock and eating the cum. While waiting to get hard again I explained to Sis that as of today she was my cum slut whore and would be expected to do exactly as I dictated. I mounted her and had the best time I've ever had in my life.. It was agreed that for the first few months I would be the only one having sex with Sis. Those months aren't up yet.

randydadrandydadalmost 11 years ago
Out in Garden :-

Three generation r well out in garden fucking each other, I fuck my son while my daughter fuck me with dildo....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Single Mom

Divorced my husband five years ago and live with my three sons and teenage daughter in Austin Tx. It started with a grill party and ended up with a fuck session I have never had before. My daughter is such a slut, and my three sons have cocks to support her. It started with my daughter kissing me on the cheek, but then I ended up with her tongue in my mouth. My youngest son was standing there in disbelief, but then I noticed the bulge in his shorts. Come here my daughter ordered him, slap that big cook on our mothers face. My God did he do it, or my daughter did it actually. She was holding his thick cook by the base and slowly rubbing the big head over my face leaving traces of cum everywhere. My other sons stood there, so I waved them over. Soon there was three huge cocks in our face. My daughter winked at me while she licked the huge cock of my oldest son. Fuck mom she said, are we going to make them cum? Yes we are dear I said, we are going to drain their balls first, all over our face and then we will fuck them. I have an idea my daughter said, let us stick our tongues together and jerk them off all over our face. I have a better idea I said, let us watch them jerk their own cocks and let them paste our fucking faces in hot incest cum. Come you motherfuckers I screamed, fucking drown your sister and mom in hot fucking cum. I was totally lost in lust and my dirty tirade did it for my daughter too. Fuck yes she yelled, fucking drown me in cum you fuckers, jerk that cock, fucking plaster my face. Then it happened. The first jet shot out so hard it flew all over my face and jetted and continued in a diagonal ribbon all over my daughters out stretched tongue and face as well. Fuck yes son I yelled, fucking down me. My oldest son took my hair and bent my head back, yes mom he yelled, here is more you fucking incest cum slut. One huge jet of hot cum hit me right between my eyes, another one split in two right on my nose and completely cover my face. There were cum flying everywhere, in my eyes, all over my daughters face and one huge thick ribbon sailed far back into her mouth causing her to gag. Oh My God I screamed, fucking give it to us, fucking drown us, then you will last longer when you fuck us. But soon it was over and took one big cock in each hand and rubbed it over my face smearing the cum all around. Then I took it and slapped it in my daughters face, did the same to her while she wickedly smiled at my. Then we swapped the cum back and forth and it sure did the trick. Their cocks never went soft. Soon I had my sons cock in my pussy and it felt fantastic. My daughter and I ended up in a 69, one cock in my pussy and one in my daughters pussy and another one down my throat. On and on we went till there was another cum shower all over us again. I just love it, we have done it several times lately and I cannot get enough.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
great sexy story

i wish you were still writing. your stories are a lot of fun and erotic. but i'm going to run out of them quickly!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous