All Comments on 'Nrlynkdbabe's Elevator Adventure'

by Nrlynkdbabe

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
smy3thsmy3thalmost 16 years ago
Of course we want more details!

Fantastic adventure! Loved it. Yes, please tell us what happened afterwards. We in your fan club certainly want to know. And you were sooo close to your dream of Penn Station, too!

Sassy SusanSassy Susanalmost 16 years ago
Hell yes, babe

I don't know about anyone else, but I definitely want the juicy details of your love making with Jenna.

Thank you, Nikki, for doing this. I feel honored. My insides were churning as "we" got to the lower floors, and I had a wonderful rush when "we" stepped out onto Lexington. I say we because I was experiencing what I think you must have been, right along with you. Were you as wet as I was/am?

Susan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
at last! another advernture

Thankyou Nikki for starting up your posts again- I look from time to time, but it has been a long but worthwhile wait. R UK

mphsnudemphsnudealmost 16 years ago
Loved it!

I always love reading about your adventures. Please keep posting. I only wish I was closer to you so I could enjoy them firsthand.

tabbertabberalmost 16 years ago
Mmmmm Good!

another awesome story!

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 16 years ago
Great as always!

I love you're adventures!

Starkist_AquarianStarkist_Aquarianalmost 16 years ago
Guts and naked glory

Another great hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
NYC!!! No Shit!!1

I know that I'm just a country bumgkin from a small town in SW Florida... But NYC? Wow you are the most couragous woman I have ever read about! Yes yes yes I totally wanna hear about what happened next!!

HarryPerryHarryPerryabout 12 years ago
What fun!

Why didn't that happen while I was in NY? I'd like to think that I would have tried to carry on a "normal" conversation with you in the elevator. Normal except that I would probably discuss how you were feeling, was it all that you'd hoped it would be, and what were you planning on doing once the elevator reached the lobby. I think it would have been fun if the other riders listened in and joined the conversation.

Thanks for sharing the experience. I enjoyed it.

Sassy SusanSassy Susanalmost 10 years ago
Better late than never, they say.

Sorry for the long delay in sending this to you, Nikki, but life intrudes. I have sent many women to your site to enjoy your exhibitionism, and to show them that they, too, can exhibit with minimal risk. And with maximum sexual arousal and satisfaction. You are making a great contribution to this almost lost art.

Thank you for accepting my dares and for your courage.

Susan

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous