All Comments on 'Mira Ch. 07'

by secretme

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 16 years ago
Great...as usual!

Now, what will Mira think when he tells her all about this? I hope she'll be strong enough to sympathize. Can't wait for more chapters of this... and of course the continuation of Leader of the Pack!!!!

unoriginalmoron0unoriginalmoron0almost 16 years ago
True to warning

Definitely bloody and detailed but it made for a good read. Short and sweet. I can't wait for the next one, as always.

TricialenTricialenalmost 16 years ago
Good,Very Good

I love erotic horror. Rillan is a tormented soul and I actually feel sorry for him. When he is "human" he is so sad...when he is the monster..God! You make him horrifying. You are a fine writer to make me sympathize with his plight. I love how you gave us a glimpse of his past and what he lost...waiting patiently for the next chapter...

ebony_princess4ebony_princess4almost 16 years ago
uuummmm.....

WOW!!! all i can say right now is...wow...yeah that's pretty much it just a big ol WOW!!! love it can't wait to see wat happens next... oooooo and i heard about LOP can't wait for that either i'm so excited

GlosUKGlosUKalmost 16 years ago
Jeepers

WOW, an amazing chapter. PJ xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree lots of WOW... great chapter can't wait to read more..love it love it love it...

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenalmost 16 years ago
Amazing

bloody and all that was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Question is, now

How will he behave when he next sees Mira? (Moira;I believe that this is the irish spelling)

Smeeker082Smeeker082almost 16 years ago
Amazing

I hadnt read this yet because I loved leader of the pack. I am sooo glad I decided to read this. Its amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wow

Really enjoying your stories. Thanks for the quick updates.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
thank you...

very few are able to weave the erotic into horror in a way that leaves me breathless with excitement.

love the way you master the words and weave the spell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More? Pleaasssseee?

Mira. Finally got around to reading this series tonight. Been meaning to for a while. <br><br><b><center><i>Enthralling </b></i> is the word.</center> <br><br>One of the best vampire stories I've ever read (and being somewhat of an addict of mythology I've read a lot of them). I enjoyed LOTP but I love this one more. It's so beautiful and even through the happy times I can feel his pain and a horrible sense of dread for the situation they're in. Anyway, I hope you come back with the next chapter <i>very</i> soon. Like tomorrow? ; )

<br><br>

<font color=#991166><3 <font size=2>αιηє</font>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
PLEEAASSEE!!!!

You are incredibly talented, I love your work but would love some more chapters ... PLEASE!!!!

Archangel_MArchangel_Mabout 12 years ago

Feeding on Ariel was completely understandable. Killing her... well. I guess I forgot about the monster inside the man.

lusherlusheralmost 12 years ago

This is a masterful chapter. Most writers in this genre make the more audience-pleasing choice to emphasize romance and erotic power over the basic bloody horror of what being a vampire entails. I just love that Rillan is a monster who loves, not a lover who is monstrous. The whole story only keeps getting more interesting, difficult, and dark. Thank you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
oh no he DIDn'tttt

I thought he was better than that. At least he feels guilt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous