All Comments on 'Anathema'

by lckscknfck7

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
This is.......

the strangest story that I've ever read. The only reason I didn't give it a zero is because the story is well written and the characters are good.

lckscknfck7lckscknfck7almost 16 years agoAuthor
Well written and good characters aren't enough?

First, I'd like to thank everyone that left positive feedback via email. Feel free to post the same right here, so others might see it.

As far as getting a score of 25 out of 100 because the story is strange... this isn't necessarily a NORMAL forum. The story is supposed to be strange. I'm trying to write stories which revolve around Lindie in such a way that they can stand on their own. If I'm not having much luck with that, I'd ask that you read Pam and Introducing Lindie for further character development.

For my dedicated readers, if you've read my other stories, you may notice a thread. Other authors (Stephen King, especially) do the same thing, but in my case, it wasn't intentional. The characters that were already fleshed out just seemed to fit, so you may see some familiar faces appearing in some unfamiliar situations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great illustrations

Very hot curves

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Enjoyed this!

I enjoyed the way the story unfolded, it was so natural.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_mealmost 8 years ago
Just finished...

The first story and I'm gonna dive into the other parts after work tonight. This was well written. I can tell that there's an outline and flow to the story. The it was durations were well done and match the story very well. Only (minor) bad thing about this story is that I usually like a little more back story to the characters. Other than that, I have no complaints.

Keep it up

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 2 years ago

Not usually a fan of horror (there's enough of that in the real world), but I found this intriguing so will read on for a while, see if I can elevate my score of 4 stars to 5.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow, you can really draw good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlckscknfck7@lckscknfck7
539 Followers
Art is the author's own work, and the property of the author. Software used is Poser and Photoshop. Writing is a hobby for me, filling time when there's nothing else to do. While some of the subject matter I write about isn't for everyone, I hope that most of it is. Most o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES