All Comments on 'A Broken Heart Ch. 06'

by cellophanesmile

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Love it!

Love it! Great story! This one is getting good! Cant wait for the next chapter! Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WTH?!

I'm gonna be juvenile and say that that was the stupidest chapter in the whole story. She was so strong and then when her parents ask for the money, she just gives in. I wish I felt sorry for her but what gives? The way she justifies it, is that they won't leave her alone? WTH??!! What can they do?

michchick98michchick98almost 16 years ago
MORE!

I really love this story. The drama with her parents was played out well, I just wonder how hubby will react. Don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great story

loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
AMAZING!

I really like where you're going with this, and I am especially glad that she still has good friends she can turn to.

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
OK

I was thinking that all she needed was some airheaded girl

friends who turned her into a consumer and a hot wife. Instead the author brings in some fine people to help Heidi out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Agreeing with WTH?

The fact that she gave her parents 10k pisses me off. Especially because her husband has the money to hire a LAWYER if they tried anything, and KNOWING that he would be 100% into the fight to protect his son as well. I don't know. I just wasn't a fan of this chapter at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Eh

This story is continually getting darker and darker, in line with the first chapter, but not the others after, made it seem like the father of Fitz would be good, but he's turning into a bastard, not what i expected and not as interested as i was in the first 3 chapters.

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904almost 16 years ago
Don't get me wrong.....

I love the story and what you have done with it. But the thing with her parents is a little confusing. And we all know that Ben is in love with her, so is that going to be more drama? Anyway....keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Where to begin...

This story had such great potential! Really. The initial plot of him coming back after raping her was really interesting, but you've turned it into crap.

It continues to get worse and worse.

First she doesn't understand why HE is so willing to forgive and forget and she isn't? Then the grandparents show up and her first thought is to actually give them the 10k they ask for? Not to mention all the other ridiculous and unrealistic parts.

I read this far hoping that you would put some actual thought into it, but now it just upsets me that you continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
"she doesn't want the painting"

LMAO!!!! My grandparents have that same agruement like everyweek. My G-Dad is always giving away my G-Ma's stuff (pictures, vases, candel holders, etc) and she gets sooooo upset. He response is that she is always shopping for new things and has so much stuff she should 'share' and reply is that she would need to 'buy' anythign if he stopped giving her stuff away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous