All Comments on 'Ren - Shades of Grey Ch. 03'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Continuing a well written story!

I was hoping that Ren's character would develop and that some time in the future he and Sky would get together that would be a very interesting story in itself, I'm sure Sky would have a difficult time adjusting to her family and being accepted into the community after such an ordeal even though none of it was her fault.

Continued good luck with your excellent stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
AWESOME!

You are doing a fantastic job with this story as you did with 'Stolen'. Loving to see Ren's side of things now. Please keep writing as this is most definitely becoming one of my favorites stories on here! I hope Sky come back and finds him....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Yeah

Glad that you continued this. I hope that Ren and Sky meet up again at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Ren

Is just FRIGGIN AWESOME! I love him and I hope that jody takes things well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Greatt

What about Jody .. Omg All men are sameeee : )))

lol post soon ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wow, he was going to get a phone so she could call her parents. That is so touching. Too bad he wasn't able to communicate all of that before she ran away and got into more trouble. I really like your characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous