All Comments on '18th Century Master Maid A Pain Slut'

by theMasterBaiter

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Svietlana_ZenovkaSvietlana_Zenovkaover 15 years ago
Well done

Nicely described -- both the atmosphere and the internal feelings. I also liked the way you wove present and memory together. I could feel the heat, but also the shame. Good job. Give us more! What happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow!

Very creative... I loved it!!

MBSnapMBSnapover 15 years ago
where is the rest?

i TOTALLY loved thisone, but need to know, will we hear any more? i want to know more....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

I loved the story but found the typos a bit distracting. I hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

made me hot and wet great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
excellent

an excellent story, would like to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please..........

Hot and shameful and to short for this girls wants.

Please write more.

winkwinkjojo2winkwinkjojo2about 11 years ago
oh my

I hope there is more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Don't end it there!

There has to be more! Great story, please don't end it yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please continue this story its a great story and can only be made better with each part written!!!!

Baby_IceBaby_Icealmost 10 years ago
Please continue

Please continue would love to see where this story go's

billwag69billwag69over 7 years ago
enchanting!

she is such a good little thing, so erotic to spark everyone...

holliday1960holliday1960almost 7 years ago
When is the sequel?

I liked this. It has some editing issues, but nothing unforgivable. Good concept. Now, when is the sequel you promised?

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiteralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Sequel in the works... as a book

To anyone asking about the next chapter to this, there are actually 7. Well, actually 8 outlined, 4 and a half written, of which the first is basically an extension of this story. I'm having a heck of a time finding the inspiration to finish it. Anyone with editing / writing experience who wants to help is most welcome to contact me and if we can work some details out, I'll share the current draft. Basically I want comments and feedback in return for access. I love to collaborate, and I'm very giving with credit.

DapperlingDapperlingover 3 years ago
More guests arriving please?

More please! I'm desperate to see His ingenuity and what new machines he plans to test her on. Loved that you slowly reveal where she is as this is all being done to her. I was only gutted this was so short, can't wait to read more.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 2 years ago

I would certainly enjoy reading the extended version as I was disappointed when this ended so abruptly. You have a knack for bringing your reader into the scene. Thank you.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 2 years agoAuthor

+nthusiastic Thank you so much for the kind words. Yes, the story does end quickly, but "good news everyone!" the book which is a sequel to this story is now further along: 8 chapters and about 5 written. It desperately needs an editor / collaborator. If you would be willing to work with me, it would inspire my effort in completing the story. There are also /multiple/ other short stories which need work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheMasterBaiter@theMasterBaiter
174 Followers
I am 80% heterosexual and 20% flaming gay! I strongly support LGBTQ rights. I am also 100% faithful to my wife. My wife and I are looking for a bi cock mostly for me, but with her involved. Must be single or with s.o. permission (we will check). Not into one night stands, nor...