All Comments on 'The Awakening of Mallory Ch. 04'

by sleakstryder

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
LOVE IT!

Glad to see you back! Great chapter! Love the way this story is going! Can't wait for the next!

sleakstrydersleakstryderalmost 16 years agoAuthor
From the writer

I received this comment from a reader without an account -

"Great well written sex story... although, as far as BDSM goes, it seems to feature an annoying topping from the bottom slut who doesn't know what being a submissive is."

Besides not knowing what "annoying topping from the bottom" means, I have this to say:

The story is what it is. Categorizing it is an afterthought. I'm not writing "BDSM" genre stories with some spreadsheet of what defines that to some anonymous writer.

I'm writing what turns me on. If there's a better category for it, and it's on Literotica, let me know. But I'm not changing what I write about.

And besides, "not knowing" is precisely what makes this character, Mallory, interesting to me: she is naive and new to her experiences. She didn't pass an "I'm a submissive" class and get a star on her report. She got picked up by a guy I haven't even described yet (except for his cock). He's unknown. She's fascinated. THAT'S what I'm writing about. What is that category?

sleakstrydersleakstryderover 15 years agoAuthor
Taking requests

I'm ready to start writing parts 5, 6, etc.

I'm wondering what people would like for Mallory next....

Would you like to see Mallory humiliated, chained to her master's bed and licking his seed from the floor while he spanks her? Would you like to see Mallory disciplined.

Personally I am not strictly into BDSM - I'm interested in Mallory's adoration of her master. My story might go in a much more loving way, but I'd like to know what people want.

Thanks

Mallory's master

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous