All Comments on 'Racers Ch. 08'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
kitten0829kitten0829almost 16 years ago
finally

i never thought those two would get together, but i'm glad they finally did. good work building up the anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Oh FREAKIN AWESOME

I do rather love these two you have quite a few characters that I love!!PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep them coming and FAST!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Keep it going

Please, please, please continue this series! Freakin' awesome!

marexotic18marexotic18over 15 years ago
More soon!

More soon! I wanted her with Ryder, but he just essentially raped her, so he has a lot of making up to do in my mind! Can't wait for updates!

FrackelzFrackelzabout 15 years ago
Great story!

Please finish!!..all of your stories are great and they all need to be finished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Please continue

I've been enjoying this wonderfully unique story plot. Hopefully you will go back to writing further on this and to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
RAPE = marriage? I hope not!

Loved your series so far, especially the storytelling and the vibrant characters you created. But how can what is effectively rape count as a binding ceremony? That is really sick! *Please* don't turn this series into a rape-fetishist's dream.

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicabout 14 years ago
She's gone

Turns our she was right, Ryker is a rapist and doesn't deserve to run a team. Hope he wakes without his balls.

BaronScrewtapeBaronScrewtapeover 12 years ago
So...

If I want a woman, all I have to do is rape her and she has to stay with me? How very Old Testament of you.

And the women in this series enjoying being raped really sucks. I have two friends who have been raped, and both of them have been fucked up by it for years...

Please tell me Ryker dies at some point, after having his serial rapist testicles removed...

This really should be in Noncon/Reluct, so it can be avoided by those of us who have major issues with rape fantasies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous