All Comments on 'Sucking My First Cock'

by John Hamilton

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments
cocksuckcumcocksuckcumover 10 years ago
first time

I was 10 yrs old and suck a boy my age and like it then it happened again in 05 till preseant and now I swallow too. love it. thinking of turning gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cock sucking

i was 20 the first tme is ucked cock he was 19 and had a 12 inch. cock we went back to his house and stripped of then i got down on my knees and started to get it in my mouth it was so thick i had trouble getting it in my mouth.but i sucked it till i made him fill my mouth with hot sticky cum and swallowed it all oh yesssssssssss

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The First is The Best

I just love sucking for the first time stories. For a straight guy to find himself sucking another man's dick -- well, it's just indescribable. But we've all used the same terminology: it seemed so normal, it felt so good having a dick in our mouths and down our throats, we loved the taste of our first cum, everyone would love it if only they'd give it a try, I would I would have done this a lot sooner than I did, and on and on. But one thing is always perfectly clear: Once you've sucked your first cock, it's all you think about from then on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Swallowing cock

I've been sucking cock since I was 19. I've sucked many of the too. Not to brag but I can suck cock better than some women. That's what my boy toy says. He brings his friends over so I can suck their cocks also. I like sucking groups of 4/5 at a time. I'll suck each and every one. I swallow what I can but really enjoy when they all just cum all over me and treate like the cock slut I am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I was straight

I remember the first cock I sucked for my wife, We had went to an adult book and movie store. We was watching a vidio in a booth about a swinger party and a guy was fucking when another guy came up and offered his cock to the man fucking, he continued fucking while sucking the cock. My wife said that was hot and would I suck a cock for her I said shure honey thinking nothing of it but she had seen a cock come through a hole in the wall. She said well how about that one, dare you. Never one to back down I sank to my knees and touched the cock, it felt like velvet and was strangly nice. I jacked on it a while when she pushed my face forward, well I opend for it and took it in but my mouth was so dry I must have felt like sand paper on his dick because he pulled out and reached through for mine so I stood and pulled mine out and put it into the whole, what followed was the most incredable experiance. It wasn't long before I started to shake all over and I said I am cumming but he kept on doing what he was doing and I had the best climax of my life. After he let me go my wife asked why I let that happen, when I told her how drie I had been she said she could take care of that and leaned down and asked the guy to let me try sucking his cock again so he shoved his cock back through the hole. My mouth felt like a desert and my wife said look at her. She spit a huge goober into my mouth and said use that, after that every little while she would spit in my mouth and I would suck his cock. Well between her spit and my mouth the guy must have liked it because after what seemed like forever he suddenly started twitching then he shot his cum into me, I almost gaged but kept it down. That was about 6 years ago and now I suck many cocks and I look like some of the girls on the vidios with spit flying everywhere. My wife and I are still together but I have become a cum slut and spend most nights at glory holes or public rest rooms looking for cocks. I don;t care what size shape or color and have even done a train of homeless guys. My wife brings home guys for me but she no longer has unprotected sex with me or even kisses me as she says I probably have aids and every other std know to science. Some how I just don't give a dang as long as I am either sucking or being fucked by men. I have cum a long way from that first dry mouth dare but love every cock of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I always thought about how a hard cock would feel in my mouth..one note I went to a adult book store were bi or gay men hang out. I went to the back arcade room there was three guys in one stall. I opened the door and seen a big black cock without hesitation the black guys cock was pointed right at me so I grabbed it it felt so good to finally have another mans hard cock in my hands I was finally licking his cock I was so horny I was moaning like a girl I opened my mouth and sucked the tip so slow I noticed he was wearing women's panties I love it .. I love the taste of black dick in my mouth he Cummed all over me I was so horny it feels good to have hot cum shot all over your face. I felt guilty for sucking dick but I dream of hard cock all the time. I want to suck a cock while I get fucked doggy style I want cock in me . I love to suck it wen its limp then so hard I have a sexy dildo I suck but its not the real thing. I loved that first cock in my mouth I'm so good at it mmmm I can taste that cum .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

i want to try sucking a dick too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Is it true?

I'm one of those straight guys that fantasizes about submitting, worshipping and getting on my knees for a big thick cock and sucking it. I think about it all the time and love hearing these stories or seeing a woman in porn just getting her mouth filled with massive meat, wishing it was me.

I'm really nervous about going through with it but every time I read these stories there is always a ton of people saying how great it was and once you suck a cock you'll think about it more and want it more.

So is it true...will I love it...will I hunger for cock even more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

all this talk about sucking cock is driving me cock hungry...need a monster for my first

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
first suck

I remember when I was 13 on a trip with the family we stopped at a rest area. I noticed my first cock a guy pissing at the urinals but he wasn't shy about showing his big thick very veiny uncut cock. Then at 14 my best buddy and I went skinny dipping came out with hard ons. We started jerking-off together. I then surprised him and my self, don't know what came over me I grabbed his cock started jerking him. He moaned wow feels good. I then dropped to my knees took him in my mouth. It came so natural sucking and licking his cock. He shot in my mouth chocking me but I swallowed it all. That was in 1972, u always remember your first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Trying my first

So I'm giving in. I read these stories too and I think what scares me most is that I will like it. Never touched a guys before but am attracted. I'm married and she would not have anything to so with that sort of thing! That too turns me on a little.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I had my first cock last night

I started wanting to suck cock after watching women doing it in vidios and reading these stories. I became obsesed with the idea and finaly last night visited a book store with glory holes. It was a sureal moment as someone stuck his cock through the hole. I knew it was now or never and sunk to my knees and toughed it, It is like everything you read. I then oppend up and took him in and knew I was hooked. Before the night ended I took three there and asked the last guy to come to a motel where I sucked him two more times and once before he left I asked him to fuck my mouth. He did and I will never forget laying there looking up at his cock as he lowered it to my mouth and I closed my lips around him then recieved the most glorious fuck. We made arangments to meet at the glory hole this Saturday and will end up at the motel. You must do it, you will love the feeling. You will feel like a girl truly for the first time. And yes I swallowed as much as I could and will continue to for as long as I can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Ive always wanted to but never had if anyone wants to trade nudes i will 8064764900

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
waiting woth a hard cock

I'm sitting here with a hard on right now waiting for my first male blow job to happen, I've been waiting for a guy to suck me off for a couple of years now. I have an eager beaver who wants to suck my cum, been getting an email weekly and so i answered and said yes, my cock is about to come anywayf. I use to suck my brothers off but now I want a man to suck my man cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
first is the best

I remeber my first time. I was 14 as he was. I felt so guilty after but turned on. It wasn't as open in the early 1970's like it is now. even feeling guilty the next day gave him a blow job again and was hooked. He was very happy that summer. He never sucked me but gave me hand jobs and I didn't care as long as i could suck him and swallow his load. every guy shoud try it at least once.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
first cock sucking

the first time i sucked cocks was in some toilet he was stood at urinal and i saw his cock it was ten inches and thick he asked if wanted to suck it oh yes so i sucked him till he shoot is warm cum in my mouth he shot so much it was running down my cheeks it was pure bliss after that i could not get enough cocks to suck. xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOVE IT ALL

IT STARTED IN THE MACYS BATHROOM 40 YEARS AGO I REMEMBER THE COCK WAS 7 INCHES AND HE CAME THREE TIMES IM MY MOUTH AND I WILL NEVER GO BACK. MY WIFE NEVER SUCKED BUT I STILL FIND GUYS TO SUCK EVERY CHANCE I GET.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mm, mm, good

Reminds me of my first time.. My BF and I were talking about how horny we were,

and how much we wanted to get laid. He said maybe we could JO each other so we could at least get off. We took out our cocks and started stroking each other, then I felt his hand on my shoulder, pressing me downward. My knees went weak and I found myself on my knees facing his cock. He pushed it forward and the head of his cock touched my lips. I couldn't resist so I licked his cock. This prompted him to put his hand on my head it pull it closer and push his cock against my lips. I reacted by opening my mouth and took his cock in my mouth. Instinctively(I guess) I began sucking his cock like a baby on a nipple. It wasn't long before he came and I swallowed his cum. As time went by we went our separate ways, but I never forgot the way his cock felt in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oh yea

I am str8 acting married with kids. I love sucking cock and love getting fucked in the ass. Sucking is so hot the way it's hard yet soft and silky on the tongue. One time was at the urinals pissing a older guy came in used the one right next to me. His cock was uncut very thick and veiny. he stood back to showing it off. I watched as he pulled his fore-skin back revealing a pale shinny head. I was just 20 years old he had to be in his 50's. His cock was bigger than mine when it's hard and his was flaccid. We both finished about the same time. I put mine away he turned strated stroking and said in a low voice "u like this don't u" shacking it at me. I nodded yes he said lets go in there pointing to the handy cap stall. I sat on the toilet with my pant open so I could stroke. He stood over me dropping his pants and boxers. I grabbed his cock started out stroking it as I licked the head. Taking him in my mouth feeling him grow and grow. He said in a whisper thats it boy suck my 8 in dick. Once he was fully hard he started fucking my mouth making me gag more than once. He said suck my nuts, I did as I was told. Taking turns on each of his hairy nuts. As I was licking and sucking his balls he was jerking. He said open up and shoved his cock in my mouth cumming. The first 2 globs were so thick followed up with watery smaller ones. I swallowed it all. He zipped up said thanks left with me jerking -off on the floor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sucking my first cock

I was 16 my brother was 14, I woke during the night around 2:30 AM. My cock was rock hard and I was horny. I started stroking it and thought about my brother laying in the next bed. He was asleep but I got into his bed and got under the covers with him. He had on underwear and I put my hand on his cock, he was asleep and I slowly move my body down and his crotch was in front of my face. I put my mouth on his shorts and could feel his cock under neath. I was really getting hot. I had never been this close to another guys cock. I reached into his underwear and pulled out his cock. I licked his cock head and then took it into my mouth. I was sucking and blowing, LOL, I thought that was what a blow job was, blowing on his cock. I found out real fast that sucking was what I liked and then took him deep into my mouth and sucked and sucked and sucked. He was moaning and then finally he shot a monster load of cum into my throat, it seemed like I couldn't get enough and kept sucking and sucking. He finally pouched my head away and rolled over and didn't acknowledge me sucking him. I went back to my bed and he never said anything the next day. Three days later I did it again and this time I told him I like sucking his cock, he said he liked it too. I ended up sucking him off for about 3 years 2 or 3 times a week then I went into the service and was gone for 4 years. We are not much older and have never talked about it. I still suck a cock from time to time but not too often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Truck stop sucking

I was in a truckstop south of Chicago. a guy parked next to me and I started talking abut where we could get some beer. I unhocked my tractor and went to a store and bought 2 six packs. When I came back we started talking talking about the hookers running around the the parking lot want to give a head job for 30 bucks. I said I don't need to pay 30 dollars just to get off feel any different if you use your hand or any mouth to get off. I was very hard aso I unzipped and pulled my dick out. He said nothing and pulled his dick out. We sat there for a couple of minutes with two hardons looking at each other and being half drunk I said lets get into the bunk. We took our trousers off and I started touching him and licking his dick and when I put that cock in my mouth and it hit the back of my throat I shot my load and it went all over my sheets. I kept him in my mouth , licking his head and started going up and down. He shot a huge load and I swallowed all I could with some of it dripping out of my mouth. I remember saying to him "I guess we solved paying a hooker problem" After that when I was in a truckstop I would get on the CB radio and ask if anyone had headache and if I got a positive answer we would agree to meet at a designated location. We would either go to my truck or his and I would swallow another load.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ad-dick-ted cocksucker

New Years, long time ago. Drunk and passed out with my best friend. Woke up and started feeling his bulge, which I had been watching since 7th grade. We were both 20. I could blame it on the booze if he woke up. I was shocked when he got hard and his cock was so big that the head of it was coming out of the pocket of his 501s. I had seen it before and thought it was nice. His excited boner was an incredible surprise. I unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his jeans. The bulge in his white briefs made me salivate. I kissed and licked his package as he snored away. I pulled his waistband out and was presented with a fat, 9 in.(I measured it later) monster hanging between the legs of my lifelong pal. I had a lip lock around the base of that beauty in no time, my saliva lubing the way for his cock. I deep throated it because I wanted it all, and more. He was uncut, and clean. Tasty, I was drooling all over it. I slurped with all the gusto of 8 yrs of supressed desire. I knew it felt good for him, but it was even better than I thought. Up and down, bottoming out in his pubes. Staying there and licking his balls. I was the one who was having all the fun.

It was awhile before I heard, "that's enough". I looked up and smiled at him. "Say what you want about me, just don't say stop." He didn't, so I went back to blowing him. I had him lift his ass so I could pull down his pants and underwear. Then I got between his legs and licked his nuts properly. What a fucking view it was to look up from his crotch to see him past that huge fuckstick. It was 30 years ago but I still remember it all. Then he came in my mouth and I got the first dose of the juice that I became addickted to. Neither of us said anything and passed out. I was still out the next day when he came back, wanting to talk it out. We got some beer and headed for the river and began the chat that ended with me blowing him again. I didn't touch myself at all. Months later he blew me. OMG He was lousy at it but just seeing him with my dick in his mouth was enough. He didn't want to swallow so my wad was on his chin. A sight I got off on when I jacked off. Do it. It makes for great memories. Discretion is everything. worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my very first time

great story reminds me of my first time sucking cock Frank asked me if I wanted to suck his cock and he took it out and he was really big so what to hell why not and it was good he even shot his load I gagged by took it all and still long for that first time experience

63lsmith63lsmithover 9 years ago
NICE

Very nice and sounds like oh so much fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Female likes watching guys suck cock

Is it strange that I really get off watching two guys suck each other or masturbating ?

It turns me on so much. I masturbate watching it. I would love to do a three way with two guys. Sooo hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
haven't yet.. but soon I hope

This so turned me on, I do want to have the experience, but always chicken out at the last minute. I would like to be a member of a group to experience it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sounds like my weekend

last weekend was not my first butt my most memorable. I went to a adult theater in Portland and to my surprise it was t gurl night. there were about ten to fifteen t girls and lots of guys there. I was really horny and looking to find a black cock to suck. I sat down on a couch next to a sexy little blond gurl who was sucking a guys big cock I took out my cock and started to jack off. this tall black guy walked up and started to rub his cock. I asked if he would like me to get him hard he just pulled out his cock and shoved it at me. he was already half hard and I took as much of his cock in my mouth as I could handle it was at least 11 inches long and as big around as I could handle I sucked him until I was about to cum he started to cum and I sucked even harder. the t gurl next to me was watching and I asked her if she wanted some she reached over an grabed his big cock just as he was starting to cum I have never seen some one shoot that big of a load she sucked and sucked than we both sucked him together till we had him all cleaned up she than kissed me and licked cum off of my cheek smiled and said thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love to suck

I was 13 my first time. It was love at first suck. I later had a close friend that I sucked for over six years. I was his first sex. But the best male sex I have ever had was in Thailand with a she male, beautiful woman and a wonderful 8 inch penis.I still love to suck .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My wife and I were in Mexico diving.

We were at a nude beach outside of Tulum and it was getting dark. Two Italian men had been talking with us and Janet had told them she wanted to see me suck another man's dick. I don't know how we got there but I sucked both of them off while she sucked my dick. I loved their hard, yet velvety soft skinned cocks in my mouth. I'll never stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cruising spot at my office building..unknown until now

I worked at a mortgage company in DT,Minneapolis in my early twenties. There was a diverse work force...not suprising for a company that large. It was the first exposure to gay men...and one fem but muscular gay blk man was the first gay man who hit on me. He was aggresive because he was built nicely and could see I was shy about it. One evening he asked me if I worked out and I said yes...which he replied he could tell...and as he pressed the elevator button he lightly grazed my nipple...my cock got so hard it was about to blow out of my pants...seeing my erect state..he held the door and told me to get on the elevator...the doors closed and he stopped between floors..turned and I saw this 8.5 black cock pop out of his pants ...and I stated licking all over it until he told me to suck it slow and enjoy it...I sucked him at least 2 twice a day for a week or so and then he got fired or quit but I was so afraid anyone would find out....without a doubt I love black cock more than pussy...mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sucking cock

Go for it . I have been sucking dick since I was 15. I like pussy, but sucking a hard dick and swallowing cum is the biggest turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My first cock experience

I was 15 and spending the nightwith a older childhood friend. We went to bed and he suggested that we play doctor. I was very curious and stripped naked, my young cock was already rock hard and throbbing. I operating around his groin area and intentionally brushed against his stiff prick. Before I knew it I was stroking his cock hard and fast. I was getting more curious so I put my face closer to get a better view, then I wanted to know what it was like to finally suck cock, so I opened my mouth was about to put the head of that sweet dick in my mouth and he exploded with a huge load of cum across my face and in my mouth, and I loved the taste of cum and swallowed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
??

what was the crusing website

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome

Finally I had my first black cock. It was a cashier at bookstore who was totally gorgeous. Usual I'm shy but I could not resist. We kissed in aisle and then I asked him to come to rest room. We kissed more and he dropped his pants. I was in awe! His cock hung like a masterpiece. I eagerly sucked that beauty. One of best nights I've had!

SaracdThomasSaracdThomasalmost 9 years ago
cross dresser Sara

I am a bi crosser dresser I love pussy but I love a nice cock I still remember my first cock so hot. It was a good 7" and big load nothing better then my first one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
First cock

i was out for a run early morning when I got back to my car a man was standing beside it older man silver fox ,he said hi was watching you run sexy I was a bit taken back but said thanks ,his cock was rock hard threw his shorts he said you want to go over here to my spot in the bushes ,I was about to say no get in the car and go back to my sleeping girl friend when I thought fuck it why not as we got behind the bushes I was already rubbing his massive cock he kissed my hard grabbed my hair you like this do you yes I whispered ,I dropped to my knees and shoved all 7 or 8 thick inches in my mouth chocking eyes watering good boy he said as he rubbed my head I was licking the tip when he said please I'm cumming I knew what he wanted and swallowed every thick creamy drop ,I stood up and he wanked me until I came looking me in the eyes your gay now he said yes I said next week I'll bring a condom and beak you in ...I can't think Saturday can come soon enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sydney theatre

i was 16 n went to the city after hanging out w some friends, i was horny and had seen porn theatres before but never gone near one... because i was a bit stoned i went in and asked for a ticket- somehow i got let in and i sat down on a chair in front of a projection screen showing gay porn... i was a bit freaked out but still horny so i pulled my cock out to wank. there was an older guy next to me he watched a bit the stood up n put his cock in my face, i didnt even really think just started sucking it it felt so right and awesome. i could see other men watching me and basically ended up sucking a lot of cock and getting blown by a group of older guys. it was incredible

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
First

i have always dreamed of getting on my knees and sucking a beautiful big cock, I just haven't had the chance yet, still waiting for the perfect time and place and that perfect cock, one of these days it will happen I'm sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sucked my first cock in the Army

I was stationed at Ft Benning in mid 1980 when I sucked my first cock. It happened at an adult book store on the main drag in Columbus, GA. Naturally curious about the adult movies, I selected one of several different stores at the time. Back then you had to convert cash into tokens. I got my tokens and sat down in one of the booths. I was scrolling through the movies when a middle aged guy pushed his way into my booth to watch the movies with me. I thought nothing of it. He closed the door and asked if it was ok and I said yes not knowing what was on his mind. After a few minutes he added some tokens and changed the channel to one of the gay movies. I got hard as a rock watching it and began to rub my cock. He actually took his cock out and started jacking off in front of me. I'd never had an experience watching anyone jack off. After a couple of minutes, he raised his cock and pointed it directly in my face. It was about an inch from my mouth and looked to be about 7". I could smell his manhood which excited me even more. A moment later he pushed it to my lips and then I commenced to give him my first blowjob. I remember him holding the back of my head while I blew him. I found I liked it and saw me him one other time that summer at that same book store. I know this isn't polished but had other encounters as glory holes became the rage and even once had a guy suck me off in a public toilet at a rest area on Rte 15 near Emmitsburg, MD late one evening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the beginning of a long cocksucking career

young lad living in rural Pennsylvania in the 70's used to do work for local farmer,actually his son is who I worked for.walked into the barn one day to see the son,late 20's big man and he has his cock out jacking to old playboys.he sees me and says to come and join.when I get to where he is I see a beautiful 8 inch uncut,thick cock that he is stroking real slow.i couldn't take my eyes off of it..he asked if I wanted to touch it and I said yes.at that he said lets move to a more secluded place in the barn,had me strip and kneel down in front of him.i started to stroke this huge cock and realized I could do more.he asked me if I wanted to taste his cock but I didn't need to answer as I was licking the wet head.he taught me how to properly handle an uncut cock and that started me on my cocksucking journey.when he came in my mouth I couldn't handle it all but he quickly scooped any wasted cum into my mouth and then milked his softening cock into my waiting mouth.that was in may and I started blowing him two or three times a week.i got very good at it.by july he started showing me porn mags with guys fucking guys and I knew what was next.i wasn't sure if it would fit inside my ass but he had been fingering my asshole for a while and I loved that.finally one day he said lets try something different and I knew when he stripped naked what was up.i positioned my ass up in the air he started with a vasoline lubed finger then two then started with that beautiful piece of meat.yes it hurt and I was sure it was going to tear up my insides but I relaxed and finally it was all the way in.he held onto me for a few minutes then started pumping and I really liked it.as he was fucking me I realized that he would have to cum.so I said do I still have to suck it,at that he slid all the way out,kind of wiped his dick on my ass and had me turn around to suck him.when I thought he was going to cum he put me on my back pinned my legs back and slid rite into my ass.he then came and before he was done pulled out and had me take the last of it.his cock tasted of lube and ass and cum but I liked it...a few weeks later he introduced me to three of his buddies and I was passed around several times being fucked and sucking cock.these guys couldn't believe how much I loved being used.40 years later I still get a boner thinking about that summer and how it started me on a lifetime of sucking cock.i am married and have had an amazing sex life with many woman but will take a cock without hesitation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bathroom

I am a straight man in my 50's not married single, but horny. I am starting to get a bit curious of wandering what it be like to have my ( stiff wood ) sucked by a man young or old, does not matter, I might be willing to touch and caress or even stroke another person hard ( woody ).

Getting my c-ck sucked would be great I need to release all of this pent-up gooey cum in my hard woody.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I am a straight man in my late 50's and single. I am horny a lot, I am starting to get a bit curious of wandering what it be like to have my hard willy sucked by a man young, old, single, married, widower, does not matter.

I might be willing to touch and caress or even maybe stroke another person willy

(man pole.).

Getting my c-ck sucked would be great, for I truly need to release all of this pent-up gooey cum in my hard willy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
First time with my wife

My first time was with my wife. We invited a neighbor over for a three way. As soon as I put his dick in my mouth I was hooked. My wife showed me how to suck his dick and even let me take his load down my throat. Now she has a thing for me sucking guys off . She loves to watch and even better loves it when I come home and taste the cum on my lips. I love keeping my wife and neighbor happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Signal

There ought to be a universal signal that can be interpreted that a man wants to sucked or be sucked. After retirement it is hard to account for your time when looking for a cock to suck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice story

I agree with the idea of a signal between men for those who want to suck or be sucked.

When I touched my first cock I was amazed at how nice it felt, so smooth and velvety. Touching another mans cock is no much better than touching mine own because there is no conflict of sensations. Just that nice smooth velvety hardness.

4yourpleasureiam

Kerrysub4uKerrysub4ualmost 8 years ago
First time

I had wanted cock since I was young..but too shy to do anything. Then I met a guy online and hooked up. The feeling of his warm hard cock on my hand and then my mouth. I was addicted . I love meeting men and sucking their cock. They don't have to do anything for me but let me suck them. I love it, I'm at kerry8866@hotmail.com if any one wants to chat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
black for me.

at an adult theater..a black man sat down next to me while I was stroking my cock. he pulled his cock out and without saying a word reached over to my head and pulled me down to his cock. I did not resist at all and took his dick into my mouth and started sucking and rubbing his balls. It was a large cock and I could not get it all in my mouth..after a while he shivered and shot a large load of cum in my mouth.I swallowed he got up and left....would love to do it again.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Waited so long

A friend of mine had a huge cock I first got a glimpse of several years ago. I suspected he was bi, but he never gave any indication. for some reason I kept fantasizing about his cock and wondered what it felt like. Recently he was passing thru town and unexpectedly showed up at my place. it ended up with us sucking each other off and getting my fist cock in me. Can't wait tob see him again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
First time

I'm straight but I love sacking cock and I love incest fucking my sister and filling her pussy with cum answer sacking her huge tits

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cocks

i also want to su ck cocks and eat cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
First time

My first time was my local park ...I was sitting on a bench way back from the main area when a guy in his 50s approached me ..I was 17 at the time ... He sat beside me and sled if I was looking for 'fun'?....being naive I said I didn't know what he meant, to which he smiled and leaned over and touched my groin....I was instantly hard and kind of terrified saying I wasn't like that ( but he knew better !!! )

Slowly but surely he convinced me to walk deeper into the park til we got to some disused buildings where he showed me his BIG cock!!...I was entranced and when he asked if I would like to touch it I nearly fell over in my haste...I was hooked !!...that first time I held,stroked and finally sucked his cock until he came in my mouth...plus I swallowed he lot..mmmmmm

Been a cocksucker ever since

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"Gloryhole" Cocksucker

My first cock I've ever put into my mouth was at a "Peepshow" at Edmonton Alberta . It was odd since oneself had never seen another mans cock through these Gloryholes ever before but yet right beside me huh. And then it happened oneself sees these two fingers twirl around the hole and know almost instantly what that's implying. So oneself drops ones drawers and puts on a condom and places ones cock through thee Gloryhole and ones cock is engulfed into this warm mouth. Oneself starts to build up a release of jizz as this mouth goes up and down but slowly milks one selves shaft into its mouth as one self bursts ones man seed into the condom. As a guy its the thrill of doing something you think may be bad but you are unsure of. Its the joy of putting another mans throbbing cock into your knowing you were born to suck a cock better than any woman because only a man can please a mans cock best. Oneself likes knowing that know one knows oneself sucks a cock like I do Mmmmm just a throbbing cock going into my mouth and then it bursts jet after of jizz into the condom and I'm in my glory knowing that this mans been brought to his glory by a true cock sucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sucking cock

The first time I was with a boy we were in the back yard inside a tent we both were naked. We kissed each other on the lips and put our mouth around each other cock but didn't suck on them. We rubbed our cock against each other ass but didn't put it up inside us. This is when I started trying to suck my own cock I was only in 5th grade it took about a month before I was limber and flexible enough to get my legs around my head and body to be able to suck my cock. I would be able to get my dick all the way into my mouth I was deep throating my cock I then was able to get my cock and balls into my mouth at the same time. As time went by I was more flexible and was able to lick, tongue and suck on my asshole. In 7th grade there was a boy I liked very much and wanted to suck but it didn't happen until our freshman year in high school we were playing at the local recreation center we went into this rest room that was being remodel once inside I asked if I could kiss his ass. He said that I could and he pulled down his pants and I went to my knees and started kiss all over his ass. As he turn to face me I notice that he had the most beautiful erection in a boy I pointed straight up and was very hard. I had to have it in mouth so I asked him if I could suck his cock. didn't hesitate so I didn't either I took hold of his cock and wrapped my lips around the head of his dick and the started going up and down on his cock. I deep throated his cock feeling the hair around his cock against my lips and face. He was moaning with pleasure saying to suck him harder and jack him off while sucking his dick and wanting me to deep throat him even more. It took about 25 minutes he said he was about to cum. I have shot my own cum into my mouth and swallowed my cum. I didn't know what to expect. He grabbed my head and force his cock all the was into my mouth and he unloaded more cum then I expected for him to have. His cum shot so fast and hard into my mouth and on my tongue and back of my throat I couldn't help but swallow and he even had more cum to fill my mouth up again and this time I let it stay in my mouth and on my tongue for about 2 minutes before swallowing. I have to say his cum was very sweet tasting and I lick the rest of the cum from his cock. H e was going to fuck me up the ass but we heard someone coming close to the door, so we left. I thought that would be the last boy I would get to suck. But several years later this boy and became friends and it took about 3years later before I would get to suck his cock. One night he called me to come over to his house so I did and he was in bed naked under the cover. I asked him what he wanted and he pulled the cover off and he had an erection and said I want you to kiss me suck me and I want to fuck you in the ass. I started getting undress and before I could finish getting undress I shot my load into my hand. He laugh and said I want you to lick your cum from your hand I did and it tasted good. He said that what I want you to do for me is to swallow my cum. I got into bed with him and we kissed before I started kissing the back of his neck and down the rest of his back until I reach his ass. I kissed all over his ass cheeks before spreading his cheeks apart exposing his hole. I drove right in on his asshole licking, tonguing and sucking on his asshole. After doing this for 10 minutes I pushed my tongue up inside his asshole as far as I could get it moving it around inside his asshole pushing it in and taking it out doing this for 10 minutes. He then rolled over onto his back so I stared kiss him again on the lips then down the front of his body stopping at his nipples sucking on each of his nipples for about 3 minutes before reaching his cock. His cock was not as big as the other boys cock but it was very hard. I kissed the head of his dick and then wrapped my lips around his cock sucking just on the head. He started moaning saying that me deep so I took his cock all the way down my mouth to my throat. I sucked up and down on his cock for 20 minutes he then said to jack him off so I jacked him off and licked his balls and sucked on his balls. He said he lick it when I sucked on his cock so I took his cock back into my mouth deep throating his cock and I wanted too see if I could still get a cock and balls at the same time into my mouth. I did and he was moaning even louder now he was trusting his hip forward pumping my mouth with his dick pushing in harder and faster in my mouth. He pushed one more time and unloaded his cum into my mouth shooting it all way to the back of my throat and filing my mouth up with cum not as much as the first cock I sucked but enough. I didn't swallow right away I open my mouth t show him the cum and left it in my mouth for at least 5 minutes laying on my tongue making sure the taste would last for a while and I then swallowed all but a little bit of cum which I wanted to kiss him and let it flow into his mouth. He open his mouth and I started kissing him and let the cum leave my mouth into his mouth. This time I would get to be fucked in the ass. He grabbed my cock and started jacking me off it felt great he then started sucking me. I told him I wanted his cock up inside me. I rolled over onto my back and he wipe some of my prejudice onto my asshole and then he just shoved his cock into my waiting hole. It felt good inside he pumped my ass for 35 minutes, and was jacking me off I think we both came at the same time because I felt his cum inside and felt the cum on my stomach and before I could say something he pulled out of me and shoved it into my mouth coming some more in my mouth. I sucked every drop of cum from his cock. His cum also tasted sweet and to this day I have not sucked another boys cock. I did suck my cock for another 6 years before I could not do it any more. I trying to lose weight and get limber and flexible again to see if I can suck my dick again. I loved when I could suck my cock and when I swallow my cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
suck dick

I on the other hand do not want to suck cock but I want to have my cock sucked by a man preferring a straight man, i never felt the pleasure of a man sucking me off and wants to.

Now on the other hand I might try looking / staring at a cock and touching the man meat, who knows maybe even touch the mushroom slit tip with my toungue just to see what the tip of a man cock is like.

if interested in sucking me off 702-896-7331 and be discreet ( straight man ) willing to suck me off call me.

J.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So hot

I sucked my first cock in high school. As soon as the head of his dick touched my lips I was fucked.. totally addicted for life. I'm not gay but sexually bi and prefer dating women but nothing is like sucking cock it's all its own thing. In fact I just did it last night. The feeling of a swelling cock taking up your whole mouth just before climax is one of the most wonderful feelings ever. My dream is to suck a black cock. I'd probably faint at the sight of one in my face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My first cock I sucked

I remember the first time sucking a guys cock. I was sitting at a bus stop this nice guy stopped and asked if I could use a ride. So I said sure and got in. Shortly after that he put his hand on my thigh it was summer time and I was wearing shorts. I didn't know what to do so I just froze.

He drove to his house which was a couple miles away. We went in and he fixed us some drinks. We sat on the couch and talked than he reached over and grabbed my cock. I got so excited. Before I know it he had my cock out of my pants and was playing with me. After I was hard as a rock he took me in his mouth I must have cum faster than he expected but was happy taking my load. He stood up infront of me and dropped his pants and he had a 10" thick cock and said well are you just going to look at it or suck it. Before I knew it he shoved it in my mouth. He could tell I was a bit awkward but talked me through and before lone I was sucking his cock like a champ. I felt him getting ready to cum...I felt his hands on the back of my head and he was face fucking me. I was so excited and before I knew what was happening. He help my head down on his cock and he was pumping his thick seed in my mouth. I just kept sucking and swallowing until he couldn't take it any more. He pulled my head off his chick and said damn that was intense.

We continued to play with each other until we both got hard and asked if I was ready for round 2 a good ass fucking. I smiled and said my ass is all yours. He started to finger my hole...he said I was tight so he started to use lots of tube. After 30 minutes of he sticking his fingers 1, than 2, than 3. He said I was ready. I got on my hands & knees on the bed. He got behind me and grabbed my hips and put the head of his cock in my ass. Slowly going in (it hurt but it wasn't too bad) until he was all the way in. I felt pressure but he slowly pulled his dick all the way back out nice and slow. He did that for several minutes. The pain went away and he started to pick up rythem. Going faster and faster than all of a sudden he put his cock as far as it would go. I felt him spasm and release his seed. He stayed in there until he went soft and slide out. I just layed there and he was just breathing heavy and holding me. After a couple of minutes I got up and got a wash cloth to clean his cock. After I knew it was clean I started to suck him again. He got hard and cum again. We did this all night long.

For the next several days my ass was so sore. He game me his number and said Concact me so we can do this again.

We have been doing this for the past 6 months I consider myself his cock slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My first time

I had been dumped by my girlfriend, she said I didn't please her sexually. And told me that I'd be hard pressed to please any woman. I have a very small dick. It's only 4 inched hard and not thick. I was very much into watching porn. I stumbled upon a gay scene on a DVD and my dick got so hard it basically came with out as much as a touch. I got on a sex line on my phone and met this dude . He gave me his address I agreed to meet him me night. I had a few drinks on my way to meet him when I decided to stop by the local Dept store and purchase some lace panties to wear. When I got to his place I pulled around back where I. Was I asked to on the phone. He was standing there In the door way with just his jeans on he was very mascular

I slowly walked up and we said greeting to one another he could since my nervous ness he reached out and grabbed my crotch . To ease my tension, it worked as my tiny dick got hard immediately we went in to his house we weren't there a minute and he has pulled my pants down he snickered and said well I guess it could be smaller. Called me a sissy and asked to put my panties back on. After doing so he pulled his 10 inch dick out and pushed me down to my knees he shoved it in my mouth and almost choked it was so big but once I got the hang of it I went at that monster of a dick like it was natural. He lasted about 15 mins of me sucking him off before he pumped load after load into my mouth. I've been hooked on dick ever since

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Upstate South Carolina Sucker,

I sure remember my first time, I was secretly curious my whole life but always in denial, then finally when I was 53 I gave in and tried sucking a dick, almost instantly I knew that I was born to be a cocksucker, yes I let the very first one cum in my mouth and swallowed his load, I have probably sucked a hundred or more since, I'm sixty yrs old now and almost always ready for another, any other guys feel they are natural born cock suckers and want to share their stories hit me up at silverlonejohn@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
first time sucking

I was about 40 when I knew I wanted to experiment with cock, looking at cock pics got me hard and I wanted to touch one. I cruised the internet until I came in contact with a local guy and invited him over one lunch time. I got to work quick, got his cock out and took him into my mouth, it was great. I didnt let him cum in my mouth, but I have since done that, I am an accomplished cock sucker and love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Suck and swallow

I sucked and swallowed my first black cock when I was 12. I sucked my friend and his older cousin after I got caught sucking off other guys. I sucked my friend and my older brother off my first time way before that and forced to swallow til I loved it. I sucked over 100 black cocks by 9th grade. Most were older and experienced. I was only fucking black seniors when I started 9th grade. I got fucked in the ass and mouth day in the locker room by seniors with huge cocks. I started eating cum from the white girls pussy that had BBC cum inside them. I suck off black men almost every day now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hungry for cock

I agree with the guys that said there should be a universal sign between men wanting to suck and those wanting to be sucked off. I know I have only done a few and would like to do more;; on the QT, of course.

The last man that used my mouth for his pleasure was my 1st and so far, my only black man. Like to be on my knees looking up; acknowledging to the man that I am submissive; I am his cocksucker and I will lick and suck him as directed. Maybe he has a friend and they can both use me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
West Plains, MO.

love your story, like you I worship cock!

I would love to kneel in front of a man

and have him use my mouth! John

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
my first tine

I had been watching a lot porn an came across a video of a man sucking another man it made me so hot an my cock got so hard it made me wonder how it would feel to have a cock in my mouth I told my friend about it then that I could suck him if I wanted to I agreed we both got naked when I saw his cock how big it was I didn't think I could do it I got down on my knees then I said that I couldn't do it he told me to try it any way so I opened my mouth he slid the head in once it was in my mouth it was a hole new ball game I knew I couldn't stop I sucked him till he came I knew right then that I liked to suck cocks an have ever since

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
First time blowjob

I fantasize about it for so many years it was built up in my head as a really big deal. Once I finally tried it it felt so perfectly normal. And I was afraid I would not like the taste of cum but man oh man I love it and will swallow every drop. The best is when I can slowly stroke myself and cum just when I'm getting a big load in my mouth. Mmm delicious and so nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My first blow job

I had thought about sucking my 3 brothers cocks for 3 years. Our parents were away for my sixteenth birthday and when my brothers ask me what I wanted I told them I want to suck ther cocks and swallow there cum.there mouths dropped and them they got undress and put there cocks in my mouth and had me suck them off. That was the best day of my life. I now suck them off about 4 times a day.. once a month they bring some of there friends over for the weeken and suck them all off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sucking off best friend

My best friend and me went camping together, we were 15 or so. We talked about sex one night and played strip poker, we both ended up naked and wanking each other, his cock was beautiful smooth and bigger than mine I sucked his cock and then he sucked mine.

The next night an older man took an interest. He came to out tent and we talked about sex, he stayed for a while, my friend sucked his cock and then the older man sucked my cock and then his. I was confused. I wish I had sucked his cock.i wanted him to cum in my mouth.

A few years later I spent some time meeting men in the woods around Holland park, it was an amazing experience when one came in my mouth and I swallowed his spunk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Jerk off

Hot story. Made me want to suck a guys cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I didn't plan on it, it seemed natural

In my early 20s a guy gave me an erotic massage and a great hand job.

He invited me back but I was out to conquer women sexually and never

returned. While married for 20 years, during slow sexual times, I needed

something sexually and would start thinking about how nice it felt when

he poured warm massage oil on my cock, stroking the full length and

making me cum strong, hard and manly. I wanted to call him but never

did. After my divorce I thought I'd like just a hand job again. I got online

and started searching and found a curious married man from a nearby

town. It took a while but we finally decided to meet and found a safe

place to park. He started massaging my cock and balls outside my

my pants, then reaching inside and massaging me outside my undies.

It felt so good, I couldn't wait for him to reach inside my underwear.

When he had me about half way ready to cum for some reason he

pulled his pants down. I was surprise how hard his cock was by

giving me a hand job. I kept looking at his cock and for the first time

I thought a cock looked sexy. I couldn't help myself and reached

over and jacked him off too. His cock felt awesome, especially when

he was cumming. When driving home I told myself ok you've done

it, do it no more. In two weeks, I wanted to again so I emailed him

and he agreed. This time he wanted to try sucking my cock and

finally agreed to try it my first time. I wasn't a nervous as the first

time plus we met in his RV. We started massaging each other's inner

thighs, massaging each other's balls then each other's cocks, wanting

him to pull his pants down so I could see his cock again. We pulled our

pants down, stroking each other. He kind of whispered in my ear asking

me if I wanted my cock sucked. This time, without hesitation, I said Yes.

He led me to the couch, knelt between my legs and started stroking me

again. Saying to myself, please suck my cock. Getting my cock sucked

by a man and enjoyed it. Again while driving home I vowed never again.

And again within a few weeks I was emailing him again. This time inviting

him to my place. This time not nervous at all. Very excited and anxiously

waiting. All morning getting in the mood, even watching men having sex

on my computer. He asked me a couple of times if I wanted to suck his

cock. As politely as possible I said No. Telling myself I have no desires

for a cock inside my mouth. I took a long self erotic shower. I put on

several different pairs of underwear until I found the pair I thought would

look sexy for him. Finally picking out a t-shirt that fit tightly and above my

undies. He knocked on my door and when I opened it I saw him looking

at my bulge. It turned me on, making me feel comfortable with him. We

sat across from each other and every time I reached over to get a drink,

I'd open my legs and I see him looking between my legs. It was nice

because I was teasing him and myself. He asked if we could go to my

bedroom so we did. He stood near the head of the bed while I got on

my back on the middle of my bed. He was looking at me, complimenting

me while lightly massaging his cock outside his pants. He asked me if I

wanted to take my cloths off so I bent upwards and took my t-shirt off then

lifting my ass and taking my underwear off. There I was totally naked,

totally turned on, wanting a naked man on my bed with me my first time.

Nice and slowly he started taking his cloths off, teasing me. Finally down

to just his tight undies his sexy cock and balls were bulging for me. I wanted

what was inside. He pulled them down, finally letting me see his cock and

balls. He asked if he could suck my cock and I said Yes, Please. I watchedy

him as he walked to the foot of my bed, kneeling between my legs, opening

them widely, wanting full access to my cock and balls. Before he started

pleasuring my cock he said, " If you want to suck my cock, let me know."

This time he didn't ask and yes or no question about sucking his cock.

My only reply was - Ok. I could see his cock while he was sucking me.

His cock turning me on like never before. I couldn't believe it, I was ready

my first time. I told him Ok I'll suck your cock. He reposition on his back,

his cock rock hard. I knelt near his abs and chest with my ass up in the air.

I was looking at his cock closely, wondering what his cockhead and cock

shaft will feel like inside my mouth. I grabbed his hand and guided it to

my cock so he'd jack me off. The more he jacked me off the more I wanted

his cock inside my mouth. Slowly, inch by inch my lips and my mouth got

closer to his cock, his sexy cockhead. I couldn't believe how beautiful his

cock looked, his cock wanting pleasures. He started stroking me faster and

firmer. I wrapped my hand around his shaft, stroking the full length. His

cock felt awesome inside my hand. I licked my lips getting them real moist

then massaged his cockhead back and forth across my lips. Then I lick

all over his head, the crown and the hot V-Spot on the bottom side of his

cock head. Then opened my mouth and put my lips tightly around the crown.

and licked and sucked on the tip of his cock. I wanted more, Slowly, my lips

and mouth went down his cock shaft. When my mouth was full of his cock, I

stopped sucking wanting to cherish and savor the feeling of a cock in my

mouth. When I stopped he flexed his cock muscles in my mouth, making his

cock throb, stretching my mouth open even wider. It was awesome feeling

the pleasures my mouth was giving his cock. He started jacking me off

harder and faster, making my cock want to cum. While I was licking his

cock, massaging my lips all over his cock and sucking up and down his cock.

I could feel the feel of his cock wanting to cum inside my mouth. He moaned

he was ready to cum. I took my mouth off his cock and put my hand around

his cock and jacked him off firm, hard and manly, watching his warm silky

cum spewing from his hard cock. I was ready to cum so he put me on my

back and made me cum with his manly hand. Totally satisfying my cock.

We just laid there for about five minutes then he got up and went home.

It was just two men giving the cock the pleasures we men enjoy, deserve

and desire. We met almost weekly for almost six months. I couldn't wait

to suck his cock again and again. We became stroke, suck and cock to

cock secret friends. He stopped meeting saying it was interfering with his sex

life at home. Had to admit to myself, I'm a secret bi male. Taking my time,

searching for another secret man...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'd love to eat another Mans Cum

Now I have been to "Adult Gloryholes" wheir I have experienced opening my mouth and sucking on another mans glorious penis, Man the lust of knowing that you have just opened your mouth to suck on another mans penis. ( To say "I am now a cocksucker" but absolutely know one will ever find out ) Oh good "gawd" to be doing something so wrong yet feels so good...are you having fun huh ??? . Wow whoopee the feeling of that glistening shaft going in and out of ones mouth and then you jerk the shaft a couple of times to hear the fella on the other side of the "Gloryhole" and grunt and moan. That is the feeling that your woman makes as hump her so this is the reward you get by giving this amazing feeling to another "MAN" like only a "MAN' can give . So now one day on being at being at the "Adult Peep Show" oneself sees my neighbor a not bad guy kind of just like oneself. He motions me to a "Gloryhole" , indicating (you know what "Gloryholes" are for ) So we both go our booths and then the Excitement begins. Oneself says to him you clean , No STD's and he answers of course . And then oneself simply tells him to put the condom away and I say to him I want to swallow your load down my throat . So I begin hungrily sucking his shaft up and down my throat , I cannot believe just how much jizz is accumulating in my mouth , (oh now I know why women spit so much but oneself just loves the salty gooey cum flavor, Oh I love sucking cock without the condom the gooey salty cum flavor is just great.) Now oneself hears my neighbor start gasping louder and louder indicating his growing orgasm . Uhhhgg and then burst upon burst of gooey salty cum down ones throat. I have never ever sucked a mans cock without a condom and then I say to the cock I just swallowed can I eat your cum more often now that I know who you are now. He then says open the Gloryhole door and we'll talk more , so one does and oneself tells him one would love to swallow his jizz. He then says anytime you want if I can call you my "Rockstar" So from that point on I became his "Rockstar" (So from that point on my neighbor calls me his "Rockstar" and I suck his cock until he bursts into my mouth and then he says to me "My wife doesn't swallow but now you swallow and show her how a "Rockstar" swallows "Rockstar", now you will show my wife how a "Rockstar" sucks cock and swallows and then that day became thee best and thee worst day in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i lwant to suck

i always wanted to suck on someones cock,i did for the first time last year at the park, it was great just sucking on it kissing it licking it. made me so hot and horny, i kept sucking on him and he said his was going to cum in my mouth and he did it was so sticky and hot and wet an ooh so good he kept cumming and cummming and i could not swallow all of it his cum was coming out of my mouth and i was so horny i knew i would do anything he wanted me to,mmmm i done it 10 times since and a hot cock in my wet mouth is all i want to do always, i can suck for hours if u need me 2 its hard to find guys to blow, if ever in mpls let me know i will be your cocksucking whore, i am wht male 56, married must b discrete

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
North Carolina

I am 63 ,been thinking about sucking cock ,how do I meet another married guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
St Louis Missouri

All these stories about having men suck on dicks has got me wanting my dick sucked and maybe even sucking some dick so hot right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Licking cock

As a teen I was asked to lick a guys cock instead of sucking it .. I quickly got to love doing it - as did the guys I had sex with - a few years later I was in a gay sauna and started fondling a guy with a huge cock ( well over 9 inches and very thick )

He moaned and pushed my head towards his lap - I did my usual thing , licked it up and down and swirled my tongue round the head a few times .. he bucked his hips a few times to try and get it in my mouth but I persevered with my licking and got into a steady rhythm , holding the thick shaft as my tongue lashed the head .. with a low moan he spurted a huge load on my face, in my hair and down my chest ...

As he recovered , he kissed me and thanked me for the best blow job ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I started fantasizing about unzipping and sucking my friend after waking up from a dream about sucking him off. I was about 13 when I had the dream. I never did suck him but I often got to sniff his piss stained briefs. My first suck was at the urinal in a public toilet, some old guy was just stood there working his foreskin back and forth so I bent over and just sucked on him while he jerked off in my mouth. I was surprised how salty his cum tasted, having eaten so much of my own by that time. After that time I just went round to his house for sex and sucking

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Holes4bigcock

I’m in Arkansas and love to suck and deepthroat cock. I like big ones and I like black ones. I like all cocks that are big. I like to swallow cum. I am thinking about getting fucked for the first time and I want him to have a big one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sucking cock

I'm 60 married and always wanted to suck cock. I finally did and love it. Love having a hard cock in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I fucking love sucking cock, I started as a teen on my bestfriend. Being black some guys have told me I have nice cock sucking lips, lol. My wife gets off watching me suck cock. Honestly, I would much rather suck cock then having my own cock sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Still looking for my first

I get so jealous when I read all these guys stories about sucking cock, and I haven't even found my first yet! I would suck just about any body's cock who came to my front door, and I would make sure that they fully enjoyed it too. But how, or where do I get started? If only I knew, cuz I would have the taste of cum in my mouth all day and night. After tasting my own, I never jerk off without eating it, I LOVE the taste of cum, better than anything else!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
my first time

I can remember the first time I had my cock sucked I was 12 years old and I loved it so much! I let him molest me for years it was awesome! In fact the first time I ever came in my life was in his mouth with my legs over his shoulders and his fingers in my asshole oh my God that felt so damn good! When I came it was like electricity all to my body. my only regret was I never let him fuck me in the ass and to this day I fantasize about that. If anybody wants to talk to me about this please feel free to call me or text me at 937 510 1147

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sucking cock

I started in my teens and have never stopped - 2 failed marriages later ( both times I was fucking other women ) , but my greatest love is cock and from day one I have swallowed cum too ... I’ve only been fucked twice ( not really my thing ) but will quite happily suck a guy without him reciprocating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I love kneeling

On a cum covered floor in a adult bookstore, My face close to the glory hole knowing many men have pressed their cock and balls and pubs up to that wall as a person like me kneels on the other side, My lips pressed where others have pressed their lips, smell the dry and not so dry cum on the floor and in the trash can where some man shot his load wishing he had a fag like me to worship his cock and glory in his gift of cum. Hear the people in the movie as they fuck or suck and hear my man on the other side of the wall moan and then hear him tell me he is going to cum. Just keep sucking so he knows I want his gift. Then feel his manhood pulse and start jerking as he feeds me his precious seed. Still sucking gently as his stream slows then stops, Still sucking hoping he will stay for another round. Silently weeping if he leaves rejoicing when he stays. Ecstatic if he has to take that after cum pee before getting hard in my mouth for round two. The taste of cum and pee makes me drunk with the thankfulness I have for him. Ready to pass him some money for his video machine if he asks. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow your story got me real hard as well

it's been a few years and I really miss sucking. Where do you live. my email is calvinlweir@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I'm looking for a sweet pussy boy that wants to be my girlfriend email me at bflemister011@gmail or text me at 405-420-6949

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1st Time

I was a pretty studly jock in my early teens who had a friend named Keith. We were into girls our age but would fondle each others cocks during sleepovers. I didn't think much of it until he stood over me one day with his hard cock six inches from my mouth. I laughed but realized, it really turned me on! here was this gorgeous 7" cock waving in my face and my heart was beating like a race car. I kissed the tip of his tool, then slid my tongue over the side of his shaft. That was it, next thing you know I am licking his balls and taking that beautiful hard cock in my mouth. He surprised me by shooting about 6 jets of cum in my mouth and all over my face. I actually swallowed it as I didn't want to make more of a mess. We continued to suck each other off until we both went to different colleges and married hot women. When I see him on occasion, we both give each other a wry smile and big hug, just two old buddies!

kathy251724kathy251724almost 6 years ago
My husband

My husband reads these type of stories a lot. He doesn't know I know. It turns me on that these stories excite him. I fantasize about him sharing a cock with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thinking of cock

I am straight ..but i too think what it be like to see another boy / man cock beides the gym i think i might even work up the courage to touch his cock. and if i would get real brave lick the very tip ( slit ) of his penis to taste it and feel it !...

and let him stroke my dick off ..never had a ( JOB a.k.a. jack off buddy ) would like to maybe try it as i never did this stuff when i was youngneither a boy or a teen ager never did this but now at my age want to experience what i missed out on ..

.

Call my if wanna do it with me or just over the phone at first to jack off with at 702-896-7331

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
First cock

I grew up near a small town out in the country. My parents were farmers, cash crop corn and beans mostly. Our neighbours were the same. Out behind your house there was a spot where our neighbours field join ours where there was a tree and some grass area. Our neighbours had a son who is a year older than me, Dave. We were friends and used to sit together on the bus. And sometimes would go out to the tree where our farms mad and make small corn mazes that we would play hide and seek in.

In order for this story to make sense I should say that I started wearing my mothers and sisters panties from about the time I was 10. I loved the feel of the silky fabric and it always made me feel horny and sexy.

Fast forward 8 year’s and Dave is 18 and gone away to school and I’m 17 and still in high school.

He had come home for thanksgiving and stopped in to say hello. We played video games for a while and then he told me he had some beer in his back pack and to meet him out at the tree.

So I waited for a bit and went out to the tree it was in the middle of the afternoon. So we had a couple beers and talked and soon I got up to take a piss and he joined me. I wasn’t ready for him and he caught a glimpse of the pink lacy panties I was wearing. My sisters.

He said what the fuck, are you wearing pink underwear, let’s see. Dave was always bigger than me and stronger so he pulled on my pants and said you are woman’s underwear. We started playing around and he slapped my ass a few times. With my pants around my knees and Dave slapping my ass while wearing panties I don’t know why but I started getting hard.

My cock is rather small but Dave noticed and said holy fuck you are getting turned on. He asked me if I’d ever sucked a cock before and I said no. When he unzipped his fly and unbuttoned his pants he cock sprung out bouncing. The image is burned into my mind forever. It had to be 10 inches and so thick. He started stoking himself and his cock kept getting harder and harder.

I was on my knees in a flash and immediately took his balls in my mouth sucking gently as he moaned. Then I took as much of him as I could in my mouth sucking and working him until he grabbed my head and jammed as much of his cock as I could take and groaned as he filled my mouth with cum.

Meanwhile I was furiously rubbing my dick through the silky panties and came in a goey mess.

We met again off and on over the years and now we are both married with kids.

But god I love his cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

My first time with a man was when i arrainged for everyone to be away from my best friends house except his older brother. Tony was 23 and i was 15. He was good lookig and gay and very hairy. I knew i wanted to suck his cock. So i ring the bell and ask for his brother , who isnt there . I talk my way inside never taking my eyes off his bulge. Not long after Tony lets his cock slip out of the leg of his shorts. I’m drooling by now and ask “ may i suck it please?”He responds by easing his shorts up. I lean in and taste the pre cum and i am hooked. I lick and suck his 9” cock for the next 5 years. All his friends too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not Much

Not much of a experience. A hand job is not much of a sexual release for either guy. Need to give a real blow job to completion or give a blow job to completion. I think I still be straight if this had been my first time. My first time was a blow job that made me better than I had ever felt before. It was so much better than any girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

I think the hand job was only because he might've been worried he wasn't going to cum. I'd do that too if it were part of making sure he ejaculated.

gaypenisgaypenisabout 5 years ago
Cock sucking

I sucked my first cock when I was 7 years old & love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
First time Bj

Friend and I had worked outside all day. His mom said take a shower so we did. Both naked and clean we ended up sucking each other off. I remember his cock hardening in my mouth as he came.

Now he, his wife, me and mine have great bi orgies. Nothin like all eating cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
On the bucket list

I’m 58 and have thought about this on and off since my teen years. I recall sometimes jerking off to the idea. Now, the older I get, the idea of sucking cock is more appealing. I know I’d be very good because I know what feels good. And I’m good orally pleasing my wife.

Like to find another curious hubby around my age. Wife knows the idea turns me on. Turns her on, too. Ideally, we’d find another curious couple so I could satisfy my needs. And, so could she. One night she confessed she’d like to try a woman, “but she must have dark hair” she said.

Now when push comes to shove, will we? Gotta find another married couple. I have a few couples in mind. Casual friends. I’ve even had some dreams about us with a couple and us with an older gent. Chicago burbs, there must be someone for us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
First

Sucked my first when I was 8. Kept it in the family.....it was my step brother. We compared our morning erections, then I couldn't resist, and sucked his dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Curious to try

I love the storie, I like the reply by the anonymous 58 year old. I would love to connect with you n suck each other n complete the task

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lonely

Still waiting for my first cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I sucked my first at 8 years old now 56 never sucked cock since them but looking for someone now find my self watching gay porn more and more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sucking first cock

I’am 69 and never thought of sucking a guy .My best friend told me I needed to let go of some things and I started texting a guy on Craig’s list..... about getting together .. I told my friend about it one day ar his house and he ask if I was really interested in trying it. And I said yes,he said take your clothes off. I did a nd he did and I sit down on the couch and he started playing with me and licking and sucking me.we got down on the carpet and his dick was almost in my face so I started playing with it and licked the pre come off and suck him... We suck each other off now when our wife’s aren’t around ... would like to have someone else to suck also....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good Story

A lot of people seem to identify with either side of the story. In high school and in college I got blow jobs from three different newbie's. They were some of the most erotic and arousing blow jobs I've ever gotten. To see the guy [a friend in all cases] on his knees between my legs trying to realize their fantasy of sucking a cock, my cock. He would kiss my crotch then massage it. He couldn't decide whether to go all the way for me or not. Then he'd unzip my jeans.

I knew he was going to do it, but he was not there yet. Then the pulling out my erection and him kissing it. I'm looking down at his face while I rub my erection on his lips. Then I give him the order: "Open up and suck it". My heart would be pounding with excitement as I would gently thrust into his mouth and I would feel his tongue taste my cock for the first time.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous