All Comments on 'Mom and the Maid, 1947'

by Mystery_Meat

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fine with me

Who is that jerk? I had no complaints, and I liked the payoff line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great story

This is really hot and deserving of more, when are you going to get Jr involved.

198NATURIST198NATURISTover 15 years ago
Black Lesbian, as is my Daughter

am a white man age 62. my 2nd wife. a Black Female with 38D Breasts. when we wed I took her 3 Black Daughters as mine. the youngest, now grown has 38D Breasts & she is Lesbian! she has had white girl Lovers, so this story was Special to me.

billcoombsbillcoombsover 15 years ago
SHE KNEW ALL ALONG!!!

NEXT TIME INVOLVE THAT SWEET COCK...THE WINK WAS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very visual

A black beauty and Ingrid Bergman... loved it!

styar1styar1about 14 years ago
u should have licked both!

hi loved your story, i think you had the advantage, an runy would have been more than willing to play along.

you missed a great chance to fuck both of them. maybe you can add that to the story an do a part 2an 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
what a wonderful story

u have a gift and it was AWSOME!!!! I LOVED IT WRITE MORE LIKE IT PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Should be a movie flick

That was fantastic and well written. I'd love to see this in the same setting as a hot movie flick. I 'd love to hear about your first time with Ruby, I know you got some :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story!

It kept my attention. I would work a little on the dialog though. Even when I would get to be friends with a boss, a “sir” or “ma’am” would slip out once in a while, and a black woman in the forties would have had “ma’am” or “miss” or “misses” ingrained into her speech pattern when addressing a white employer.

Still the story was hot for any time period.

Please keep writing.

moritomoritoover 6 years ago
Actually 1940's underwear was sexy

Actually 1940's ladies' underwear WAS SEXY even by today's standards BECAUSE UNDERWEAR IS OFTEN MEANT TO BE SEXY,regardless of the age in which it was made!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
to be continued

Should add the son in with the maid..and mom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
nice

i think my mom played both side of the fence..never really caught her (wish i had would have been fun) but she did entertain a lady friend once up in her bedroom...talking girl stuff she said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bullshit

What the last Anonymous guy said in his comment IT’S SIMPLY BULLSHIT!Why on Earth would a boy want to catch his mom with another woman?!This is ABSOLUTELY SICK AND PERVERT!NO CHILD SHOULD EVER WISH THAT!Also,if his mother “did entertain a lady friend once up in her bedroom talking girl stuff she said”(and if she said that THERE IS CLEARLY NO REASON to think about something else,especially something lewd!),then THIS DEFINITELY DOESN’T MEAN that his mother was bisexual or that she had sex with the other woman!By thinking that,he proves that he is ABSOLUTELY INSANE and HE SHOULD SEEK TREATMENT!Some people are REALLY CRAZY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

To the Anonymous user from 9 months ago. Shut the fuck up you bitch ass pussy. Lesbians are fucking hot, and there’s nothing hotter than watching your sexy mother with another woman. It’s taboo. It’s forbidden. It’s orgasmic. You’re just a virgin cuck. I always fantasized about having a lesbian mom, or two moms and watching them fuck in secret. Mind your own business you fucker. Lesbian moms are hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

IT'S NOT TRUE that "for many Americans segregation was acceptable in 1947"!Segregation was acceptable ONLY FOR SOME Americans from those times,NOT FOR "MANY"!Also,if his mother had "dark blonde" hair,then SHE COULDN'T HAVE HAD "light brown pubic hair"!The colour of her pubic hair SHOULD HAVE MATCHED THE COLOUR OF THE HAIR ON HER HEAD,so the pubic hair SHOULD HAVE BEEN ALSO BLONDE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the anonymous user from 5 months ago:SHUT THE FUCK UP,you SICK PERVERT!Lesbians ARE NOT THAT HOT and THERE IS NOTHING "HOT"(much less "hotter") in watching YOUR OWN MOTHER with another woman,you FREAK!This is taboo and forbidden because IT'S TOTALLY WRONG AND TWISTED and THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING "ORGASMIC" about it!YOU ARE JUST A LITTLE SICK VIRGIN PERVERT and A BITCH ASS PUSSY!Your fantasies are AS SICK AS YOU ARE!YOU MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS,you BIG FUCKER and STOP ATTACKING OTHER PEOPLE!Lesbian moms ARE DEEPLY WRONG,not "hot"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the anonymous user from 27 days ago, dude shove it up your ass. Guess what, lesbians are fucking hot. I just jerked off and it felt amazing, and I'll be getting off to this again. You're a bitch and a pussy. Fuck otu of here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the anonymous user from 3 months ago:dude,YOU SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!Guess what,LESBIANS AREN'T THAT HOT AT ALL!You only jerked when you read THID PATHETICAL STORY because YOU ARE JUST A LITTLE LAME BOY who WILL NEVER HAVE A REAL WOMAN,that's why you jerk reading about women who fuck together!YOU ARE A BITCH AND A HUGE PUSSY!FUCK OUT of here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is someone having a complete mental breakdown in the commment section? It seems as though one commenter needs serious psychological help. Please go get it. Outside of that, good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the last anonymous comment:YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS A COMPLETE MENTAL BREAKDOWN(because ONLY THAT WAY can be explain YOUR GRABLED AND NONSENSICAL OFFENDING OF comments that do nothing but GIVE A VERY SENSED AND PROPER REPLY to AWFUL BULLSHIT) and YOU NEED SERIOUS AND URGENT PSYCHOLOGICAL AND PSYCHIATRIC HELP!GO GET IT immediately and LEAVE US IN PEACE!Outside of that,THIS IS A VERY POOR STORY!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous