All Comments on 'Car Trouble!'

by sethp

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Loved it!

I love this story!

chargergirlchargergirlalmost 16 years ago
great story!

Cgirl approves!!

Plainly_JanePlainly_Janealmost 16 years ago
My mechanic said ...

he wants to kick your ass for stereotyping mechanics! Nice stroke story, no dilly-dallying around to get to the point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nice..

that happens a lot at my shop too, these hot girls don't have enough money to fix their cars and I make trades with them, its a fun job because of the hot girls...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A fun bit of fluff

Nice little story, handled with a light touch. But it would be so much better if you would spend the time it takes to clean up the errors in grammar and punctuation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hot Story

I enjoyed your story, it was so hot!!! Looking forward to more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot Story

A good story for jacking off. I enjoyed it. The descriptions of the action were hot. I'm saving the story so I can masturbate to it some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice story ... but

The thing I enjoy about your stories is that they all have a nice (and hot) build-up as well as backgrounds, but the thing I'm dissapointed with is the lack of details when it gets to the actual sex. With this story it literally only lasted 1 short paragraph, which was kind of anti-climatical. Your grammatical errors are not so serious that they can't be easily overlooked compared with some of the other authors on this site, so I don't understand why ppl keep commenting on it. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Class

top class and i like the description of the mechanic so true lol.

The young lady well she sounds hot but we know nothing about her sweet pussy was it shaved? was it tight? did she ave a neat pussy or were her lips down to the floor?

Loved it anyway!

KonyhaKonyhaover 14 years ago
Serious re-read

It pushes me over the edge every time when Jenny straddles her Uncle. Strong feelings of desire wash over me when Uncle Dave firmly asserts that Jenny is going with him and that pushes me over the edge a second time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Knockup his niece

Knock up his niece how sweet her Uncle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
abrupt

You have great story ideas with great buildup but they always end too quickly! good work though....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good one

This story was very good but it should have a sequel also that what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Auto. . .

. . .erotic - what an uncle. What a niece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ending too abrupt

The process was flowing and then you just cut it off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not my Favorite

Ending was unexpected but not bad I suppose.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
NOT ALL THAT GOOD^*!^*!

IT WAS A FORCED FUCK, EVEN IF SHE DID LIKE IT. THAT'S NO WAY TO GET A GOOD FUCK. EVEN FROM YOUR NIECE..........NO THANKS

Toriahot13Toriahot13almost 3 years ago

Might have been better rating f it gave some kind of decent ending, but this was a sad story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really stupid & sucked!

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersethp@sethp
3647 Followers
I need your feedback and story ideas! If you have feedback for one of my stories good or bad; I want to hear it! I also need your story ideas. It only takes one good Idea to create a great story! Thanks!