All Comments on 'A Few Good Pointy Nipples'

by GratefulFred

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
NOt sure whether to laff or cry at this.

Oh well, it doesnt really matter the writer is just trying for a shock ending.

gentilitygentilityover 15 years ago
childish drivel

Author may have an imagination but writing silly crap like this is not putting it to good use.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What the Hell is this?

How is this about Nude Day?

I'm surprised they accepted his as an entry.

Also, could you make this any shorter? I doesn't even appear that it's the minimum of 750 words.

Just as well, it sucked anyway.

BedtimeStories77BedtimeStories77over 15 years ago
Well done, Freddy!

i enjoyed yet another silly and sexy tale from you, Freddy. It seems some moronic "Anons" do not understand what the Humor & Satire category means, or what it is for. (And to the other retarded Anon, Freddy's story is 1,049 words long. What are you smoking?)

Again, i loved your tale hon. :) You have a fan in me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OMFG...

Once again you have made a mockery out of Literotica and no doubt wish to change this place into some free lovin' hippie hangout. We want our porn so serious dude always in the same formula - sucking, fucking and cumming. I can't wait 'til they take down the catagory of humor & satire and turn this place into a George Bush love fest. How dare you go against the grain with your offbeat stuff. Off the record, your stuff was killer. On the record, I must be a mean ass simpleton and vote like a troll 'cause my life is full of hatred and stress and I just can't relax and smile. FUCK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Assinine

Sure, it's under Humor and Satire. But, "borrowing" dialogue and plot from a dramatic movie with nothing to do with sex seemed just stupid. A very boring and somewhat pathetic attempt at humor and an utter failure as erotica. And, what's the relationship to Nude Day?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous