All Comments on 'Tight First Time'

by Learningfast

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great story!

Love long bras, girdles, and corsets!! Hope you will write more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Tight First Time

Excellent piece of writing, a story well told. I could just imagine myself in the same position.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Brilliant !

Ahh... Now this is a very fine tale. Articulate and well crafted. Well done !

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendover 15 years ago
Delightful!

Especially fascinated by the Pentecostal reference. I find the Pentecostal movement exceedingly erotic. I say that as one who was raised in it and do not mean to ridicule or speak disparagingly of it in any regard.

tringirltringirlover 15 years ago
Great story.

So nice to have a sympathetic treatment with no embarrassment. You can feel their excitement. I just dashed through it first time because it gor my imagination going. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yeah, Right.

The person who submitted this is a very good writer. Very elaborate. But I don't believe the sexual part at all, especially after the title. Any guy who describes his first encounter to be so long and adventurous is a story-teller. Like this guy.

The first time a guy has sex almost inevitably has a premature. He has been waiting so long to do it and is not prepared for the feeling of a girl's vagina, especially if she is a virgin too. When he finally puts it inside her, she is so tight & stimulating it causes him to orgasm immediately. No guy could possibly handle it as long as he says.

He says: "...I made love to her on top and from the side..... her sitting on me; and doggie-style. Kneeling behind her....." "I was still stiff after numerous ejaculations . . ." No Way. Not your first time. Not possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
test

This part is interesting:

"...I expected her at any moment to tell me to stop short of ejaculation but she didn't. So I didn't either and filled her up..."

Have heard that some Christian women, though they'll let their guy enter and thrust to delight, because of their "conscience," often will ask beforehand if their guy can pull-out "just in time" so their cum doesn't send their potent sperm into their "innocent" vaginas, allowing them to keep some "conscience."

Many guys nod in half-hearted approval but won't always "deliver" on the promise.. and thrusts until he shoots his cum into her... she can't stop him after all. Once the Christian girl lets the guy fuck her, it's game-over and she won't know when he cums... until it's too late. Those guys that do that teach those women what men are really like.

Oftentimes, however, though the girl asks her man to pull-out in time, she'll often change her mind in the midst of passion and as he begins to pull away from her wet and loving pussy, she'll grab his buttocks, holding him tight and preventing him from pulling out, thus shooting his sperm-laden cum into her..... and "sealing" their love...

Personally, would love to see the look in the eyes of a sweet girl like that, at the "point of adulthood" as her man's penis nears entering her sweet, innocent vagina that no other guy ever entered...

In her earlier "everything...but" where she allowed the guy to eat and suck her virgin vagina and get his release by thrusting between her thighs, or up against her labia, perilously close to her virgin pussy..... she knew she was perilously close to losing her "innocence."

As her guy moves in, she knows what's gonna happen as her willing guy moves his hungry cock into her... fucking her to no end and introducing her to the world of sex and love, which really isn't any different in "religious" groups. They just don't talk about it. :)

".... At one point, she said, "You can do anything you want, you know......"

Clearly, you weren't that "religious" girl's first. Perhaps you'd have learned more about her previous lovers in the afterglow had you asked.

Am sure she wouldn't have lied.

After all, she's dropped all modesty and allowed your raw cock to enter her "innocent" and "religious" vagina.

You were likely the first to enter without a condom, you can rest assured. Your unrestrained cum gave her a new sensation.

She likely "judiciously" gave her sweet vagina only to another guy or two.

Ironically, in her dating and leaving you, she may have discovered another guy who appeared to have more "Christian morals" and she likely "gained a conscience" and felt guilty for making love to you.

It likely was a kind of love. Most Christian women won't just drop their panties and give their sweet vaginas for "just anyone."

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not a naive virgin religious gal by any means...

She surely wasn't a virgin by any means, and likely made love to a number of guys, despite her religious convictions.

This part reveals she was comfortable with sex and knew what guys would expect of her:

"....At one point, she said, "You can do anything you want, you know....."

If I'd been in your shoes, I'd have tried to pull-off her corset and enter her with your bodies solidly next to each other during each thrust and penetration.... rubbing your rock-hard penis up against her bushy cunt... then entering and fucking the life outta her, showing the Christian woman what guys are really like....

....allowing her to show you who she really preferred....

Imagine some of your cum landed on her bushiness and maybe onto her white corset, symbolic of her "virginity" and innocence.

She was a somewhat shy, Christian woman but not too shy about sex....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLearningfast@Learningfast
392 Followers
Wonderful life of excitement and erotic experiences, which are behind my fiction, and which I enjoy writing. Professional and very proper gentleman in public, and rather a naughty boy in private. Some of my stories are suggested by my lady partner, and maybe they are the best....

story TAGS