All Comments on 'Young Again Ch. 07'

by KarennaC

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This was the BEST story I have ever read!

I LOVED IT!!! I cried lol. Gillian is a bitch but thats ok. 2 people in love like this, who cares what others think! I am 16 yrs younger than my boyfriend and it is the same way, except for the jealous Daughter. Keep up the great stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
My wife is 21 years younger than I am and we

have two very healthy girls ages 9 and 7. My oldest daugther is now 27 and I had her at a late age. I have been retired since 1995 and reretired in 2005. Get over it young women especially mature sexy young women need men with enough age and maturity to enjoy and love them. We go dancing as many times per week as we can. And work a farm we bought after I reretired. You are as old as you act, and most people are overaged at 21.

tastethejuicetastethejuiceover 13 years ago
Babies

Thanks for a great story from start to finish, it brought back memories of my children being born. I have 7 kids, 3 of which I helped deliver and one I did with out medical help, just me and the wife, he's now 21 and a family of his own. Its the second time I have read this story and its still as good the second time as the first. WELL DONE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Met my wife when I was 41 and she 28. Never looked back after 30 years and 2 children. Enjoyed the story of this relationship's development. Age disparity can be socially awkward when both spouses are professional and socially active. Only it wasn't with adult children but overprotective parents. Still, love won out and especially worshipful gratitude on my part for her rescuing me from an almost confirmed aged bachelorhood. She and late children (for me) also kept me n shape too. The portrayal of angst and determination was almost poignant. I could soo relate. Yes, well done from a now old codger recalling my blessings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous