All Comments on 'Lick of the Irish Ch. 04'

by grantvigor

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
more family male bi

as you continue.tell us more about the male bi with murphy/daniel...this chapter spent 3/4 telling us about lez action...women like myself want to hear about hot bi male action...especially with dad/son..and mom and alex as part of it...and definetly with other similar families...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
please continue

lets see some more action between the father and son

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story!

Really enjoyed the man-on-man action and mother-on-son. Give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
awesome

oh you so need to add more i will definitely read more to this. great job. im impressed and i gushed to your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Keep it coming

Glad I'm not the only one that like the man-on-man. Don't get enough in stories. always get the girl-girl, which I also like but dad-son is great!!!! More chapters, please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
family orgy

I love it when the whole family gets involved father on son mother on daughter and vis versa. its real hard to find stories like that so please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This is absolutely amazing, it made me so wet! I loved it! I love the fact that the whole family are involved! Please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good hot story

I enjoyed that, and like your writing style. I don't think I've read a porno story with Irish participants before, so that's a first.

Mayan1Mayan111 months ago

F I N I S H. I T. We want more. Continue the orgy. We're hooked. We're panting for more. Don't leave us hanging like this.

Marklynda2Marklynda29 months ago

Surely that's not the end, definitely needs more chapters! Another well thought out and written chapter. I was looking forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous