All Comments on 'Sunday School Teacher'

by smysecret

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Boring Piece of Fluff

I wonder why the writer bothered to submit this to the website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
erotic but too short

Well written and erotic, but too short. I also found the story quite sad really - her character in particular.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Nicely done

The only problem is that it is a pure fantasy because

in the real world, tragedy would follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I guess EROTIC means you can't follow

the fucking story. Stupid story bt someone trying to be fancy. You just didn't make the grade marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ignore the trolls

This is a good, well-written story that I think is very hot. The writer makes no moral judgments either way, but simply presents a little slice of erotica for our reading pleasure. I thought the length was just right for what the author is presenting here. He/she's not interested in background or consequences. He's writing in the moment, and it takes some discipline to do that, to write a simple story and keep it simple. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Stupid

Trolls hide under bridges and eat alive Idiots.ask Billy Goat Gruff,he dealt with them properly

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hello Fluff

You bent twat,I wondered where you had crept to/

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
!

Okay story, if you like this type of thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sooooo??

As a fuck story, it's just OK. But since you decided to bring up her cuckolded husband, you should have gone on to the REAL story. As you didn't, I can only use the quote from the old Wendys' commercials - "Where's the beef?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Holy Boring Batman!

There was nothing, no drama, no chemistry, not even erotic. Just another "hot" sunday school teacher who fucks around before church with no real reason why. If she wanted a pussy full of cum, why douche? And why the fuck were they yelling all the time? What the fuck? B!O!R!I!N!G!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just Another by the #'s Stroke

I sense you could do better and wonder why - not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just another Ass w/o a name below

why the fuck do you read theses stories knowing you will bithc like some little fag? Oh ya that's right you are a little fag!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it....

So, she was just out for a quickie and he obliged her. As both of them would have said, "it was nothing but just sex", if they were caught. I think the author had this in mind and i congratulate him for it. Also, he is one hell of a man that can keep control when his dick is sheathed in a warm, wet, velvety smooth pussy.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Sorry

Jerkoff story by a sorry asshole author. In his bio it says his fethish is married women.

Die mother fucker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Judas

he smoked a meaty cock, his cornhole buggered, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Now this is the kind of Sunday school teacher I could see having "teach" me!!

"...She wrapped her legs around my back and drew me in towards her. She closed her eyes, breathing heavily as I pumped into her with long heavy strokes.

looked deep into my eyes, a willful and rebellious look on her face, then slowly started rocking her hips against mine. As she did so I felt her pussy squeezing my cock...."

Can see that Christian woman lovingly taking my cock and letting me fuck the life outta her...

Her squeezing my rod with her Christian pussy.... really makes you feel her "Christian" love there..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Can you see the scarlet letter on her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Great story and know you enjoyed it. I particularly like how you were all too aware how she knew what guys were like and how you weren't really that different from other guys the Sunday school teacher let fuck her...

This was a good description:

":....Then with terrible energy I pulled my aching cock halfway out of her slick tunnel of pleasure and then immediately slammed it deep into her. ..."

Wonder if other guys had done that to her, the "slamming" part.

Imagine she reacted favorably, contorting her sexy body as you slammed your hungry cock into her sweet pussy.

"..... Her eyes closed in ecstasy and her arms fell limp and unresisting. I felt her shake under me like a leaf as a new orgasm shot through her body. She moaned under me in excitement driving me to even greater efforts..."

This part shows that though she may have let other guys nail her, you clearly gave the Sunday school a new sensation.

Can visualize her climbing on top of you and guiding your penis into her.

Not getting enough of you, she moved her body up and down over your penis and dangled her boobs that had a cross necklace hanging between them in front of your face as you kissed and sucked on her supple boobs.

This is also good:

".....My body could not hold out a moment. I drove in one more time, shooting my sperm as deep within the woman as I could...."

I know you didn't wanna stop and she obviously didn't either, your filling her to no end.

Can visualize her wrapping her loving, arms around you tighter, maybe tighter than she'd held any other man she let nail her sweet pussy.

She may have told you, as you thrust more,

"Oh... God..... don't stop..... keep going as long as you can... I don't wanna win in this..."

".....Every spurt felt like a river driving deep into her smooth, soft and moist depths. Her clitoris danced against my spasming cock, welcoming each seed into her and encouraging it to search deep and well...."

Wonder what the Sunday school teacher was thinking as your cock filled her, satisfying her pussy and taking her to new heights.

Alas, you couldn't last forever and she knew it, hence was only a matter of time for your cum to flow, as guys knew it was only a matter of time for her to give-up her sweet virginity as a young woman...

rick_ohrick_ohover 9 years ago
Hot story

Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sexy story

One thing that would've made the story even sexier is if the writer had the Sunday school teacher wearing a cross necklace.

As he penetrated her, he kisses & sucks on her beauties & sees that cross necklace over her beautiful breasts, which he devours.

As she rides him, taking his nonChristian penis deep into her "innocent" married Christian pussy, that cross necklace dangles between her boobs, showing him as he fucks her hard that she's a Christian woman...

Later, when they titty-fuck, he enjoys rubbing his cock between her impressive breasts. Some of his godless cum shoots all over her neck, some of which spatters on that cross necklace, which symbolizes her Christian faith.

She licks his cum off the necklace & they kiss, he tastes some of his cum in her mouth.

They hold each other even closer & after she brings him back, they fuck even more.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Nobody

No one here even cares.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

She's a grade A classless skank, and one better left out of the literary world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I wonder if she will soon

Be teaching Sunday School in Hell?

kemanderkemander9 months ago
Author decimates written premise ...

"I want to able to look at all the people at church, and look all sweet and prim. I want to talk to the other women about boring little things. All the time I want to bask in the knowledge that I have been a very naughty girl; that I have had sex with another man and my womb is filled with his seed. How do you like that?"

Then this is ruined when you wrote, "I heard the sounds as she douched."

Simple, unnecessary statement which negated her stated idea and ruined the tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous