All Comments on 'No Sermon While On This Moumt'

by Bingville

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Difficult to follow - thank goodness

Significant need to use an independent editor! It looks like the rough draft was submitted (but I suspect NOT!) As to what content I think I understood, it was mainly unlikely! Short of trading photos (which is not mentioned), Sweetie and her old Beau have NO idea what the other looks like now, but each recognized the other immediately, even though Sweetie was not 'in on' the surprise reunion!

Too unrealistic on almost all counts! 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The threesome was a good idea

Untill she tried to go behind his back and fuck the padre. That is wrong. Also i get that eating cum of a cunt is a fetish but hell no to eating a different guys cum out if pussy. God that fucking cuck shit is sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I loved it.

The author has a knack for expressing hubby's excitement at sharing his wife, and clearly the hotter she gets the better he likes it. I love the way hubby and the pastor get along, sharing and double fucking the wife, even sharing each other's cream pies. Wonderful stuff!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well that's a selfish woman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

If she never cheated before how do you love FRESH CREAMPIE??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous