All Comments on 'My Husband Sucks'

by sarahhh

Sort by:
  • 141 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Finally!

a cuckold, wimp story that is got the reasons right. the wife is just being used by the closeted husband to have some of taste of cocks. of course, coming out would have been cheaper and probably more pleasurable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Micro-soft (LMAO)

Micro-soft LMAO, great image.

The dialogue, especially in the beginning was wonderful, especially Charles's character. I could nearly envision him.

A very fun story.

Only, I would think that this was more of a gay story than a loving wife story. Boy, if she was my wife, I wouldn't think she loved me at all. Calling her a loving wife is oxymoronic.

Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Boy, you hate men don't you??

Good one, sarahhh. Of course, your REAL husband treats you like the stupid slut you are and gives you NO money -right???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WHEN DID YOU GET MARRIED, LITTLE WHORE?

DAMN IT TO HELL SARAH!! IF YOU'VE GOTTEN MARRIED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE THE HEFTY INHERITANCE I'VE GOT SET UP FOR YOU! WHEN YOU GET HOME LATER TODAY, I'M PULLING THE CAR KEYS TO YOUR PT CRUISER CONVERTIBLE. A JAG XKR!!! HA HA!!

YOU MARRIED A COCKSUCKING HUSBAND, HUH? SO, WANTED TWO COCK SUCKERS IN ONE HOUSE? WHY NOT YOUR LITTLE ASIAN FRIEND, LIN? OH THAT'S RIGHT, LIN STAYS HERE WITH ME. WELL, GUESS WHO'S GETTING A NEW CAR FOR GOOD GRADES IN COLLEGE? NOT YOU, THAT'S FOR SURE!

NOW GET YOUR SCRAWNY ASS HOME RIGHT NOW!!

DADDY

RichardS50RichardS50almost 16 years ago
WHEN DID YOU GET MARRIED, LITTLE WHORE?

DAMN IT TO HELL SARAH!! IF YOU'VE GOTTEN MARRIED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE THE HEFTY INHERITANCE I'VE GOT SET UP FOR YOU! WHEN YOU GET HOME LATER TODAY, I'M PULLING THE CAR KEYS TO YOUR PT CRUISER CONVERTIBLE. A JAG XKR!!! HA HA!!

YOU MARRIED A COCKSUCKING HUSBAND, HUH? SO, WANTED TWO COCK SUCKERS IN ONE HOUSE? WHY NOT YOUR LITTLE ASIAN FRIEND, LIN? OH THAT'S RIGHT, LIN STAYS HERE WITH ME. WELL, GUESS WHO'S GETTING A NEW CAR FOR GOOD GRADES IN COLLEGE? NOT YOU, THAT'S FOR SURE!

NOW GET YOUR SCRAWNY ASS HOME RIGHT NOW!!

DADDY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
You know, for once you wrote

a self biography that suits you. A money hungry slutty ass whore. Great.

Gary_LostGary_Lostalmost 16 years ago
Slut

A slut writing about her gay/wimp husband. If you hate men so much why write about married life. No man could live with such a slut.

sarahhhsarahhhalmost 16 years agoAuthor
Now listen Daddy (RichardS50)

You're so fucking senile you keep repeating yourself. I'm just amazed you don't have ED (Erectile Dysfunction). I got tired of pimping for you so I got married. What do I need you for, anyway? Besides the sex, I mean. When I kill off Charles I'll be rich and set for life. Stay tuned for my next story entitled "My Husband Took a Dirt Nap."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Should have been under Humor & Satire

Fewer trolls that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More from sarahhh

Nice story line. You marrying an older man who likes to suck adds an Interesting twist to the "tail." Not as sexually intense as some of your other stories, but better written than most on L.

sam87778sam87778almost 16 years ago
Happy Nude Day

Nice entry in the Nude Day contest. But, isn't every day nude day for you? Good dialog and story plot. Typically sarahhh in its lust for expensive cloths. I sometime wonder how much of that is the Sarah character and how much is Sarah the author of RATTRAP. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The story is what sucks

although the husband in the story is a totally accurate representation of BOSTONFICTIONWRITER.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The perfect wife

The life of my dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hot

It is not my style but in that kind of story it ia ahot one

Francis

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The story sucks worse than Sarahh

but the comments are a riot. Seriously, though, would have been better in humor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Isn't Sarahh your mother's name ass w/o a name?

If it isn't it shouold be!

dadwantsitdadwantsitalmost 16 years ago
I SUCKING LOVED IT!

Baby, loved the story! Would love to be your husband to take care of your needs, and you would take care of mine too! Servicing you, your men, keep writing Sarahhh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Id like to be your husband

Well, I would not put up with any of your shit, that is for sure. The

only spaoling you would get is the three times a day fucking you would be

getting. You would be bound most of the time and whipped regularily whether

you needed it or not. Discipline wopuld be fair but harsher than you are

accustomed to but then - you would get used to it. Either that or out you

go on your ass with only the skimpy clothes on your back. You would not be

mistreated but you would be treated like the slut you are. You would also

find that after a while you would start enjoying what is happening to you -

either that or you would not be getting any sex at all. Jorell1455

Sorry to burst your dreams but married to me would not be a bed or roses

except for the thorns as I would not put up with your cheating ways.

JuLeeJuLeealmost 16 years ago
Great story

Finally some subtle humor and sex too. Great work, keep it up. Julee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
*blush!* could there be 2 Richard S ??

Oh, my, revealed I am. Actually, I don't understand the previous posting, attacking me. Hmm...could be someone else. Anyway, yessss...oh, to be married to sweet Sarahh! Couldn't afford her, though. Go XOM, TLT (oops!) What about "Gunther" and "Tyrone," those studs you made me get exact-replica-Silicone-Dildos of their cocks? Yesss..I'll bend over. Try to keep the $$$ spending below 6 figures! 8^)

scouriesscouriesalmost 16 years ago
Magnifico!!!!! There’s no one better!!!!

**The preoccupied young women ignored the peanut gallery** And that is just what you should do beautiful maiden. Ignore the critics – they are simply jealous of your wonderful talents. Already the mistress of INCEST and HUMOR, you’ve now trumped everyone who attempts LW stories….You ask, *** Do dogs bark, Charles?***. Well sarahhh you make me bark!!!....Best of luck in the contest. And maybe in future you’ll write in even stranger categories…like Romance…or Non-Human…or Mind Control…or… of fuck, the possibilities are endless....All your friends on South Beach celebrate you young lady!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Why are stories like this not in the gay section?

Seriously, those of us who are into the "Loving Wives" thing are not gay and we don't like that crap in the stories we read. Why not just leave it in the section that fits it and will be there for those who are looking for that stuff.

cbalaskacbalaskaalmost 16 years ago
Great choice of names

My favorite Sarah scores again in more ways than one. Glad you chose my name this time. Cheers, cb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
ZZZ-ZZZZ-ZZZ-ZZZ

Yup, another piece of crap by Sarahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaalmost 16 years ago
I think this is supposed to be funny,

but it's not. Ken

poconojohnnypoconojohnnyalmost 16 years ago
I made the MILF's husband suck

Reminded me of a (married) MILF I was doing in college when her husband caught us fucking. He was a State Trooper - I was waiting to get pumped full of lead.

Instead he pulled out his dick and started to jerk off while watching us.

It was a different, turned me on in a strange way having her husband watch us, and I swear I pounded his wife's pussy through the mattress.

Well... being a primed 20 year old and still hard after cumming in her, I felt in total control after I fucked the shit out of his wife while he watched. I told him to strip and get his ass into bed with us. He didn't cum yet so his dick was still hard. I shoved him on his back and straddled his face shoving my cock in his mouth and told my MILF to mount him and finger my asshole.

OMG, I felt like I shot a testicle or two out when I came - and the term buddysuck took on a whole new meaning. His wife was obviously hotter than ever - she squirted more on him while fingering my ass and fucking her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
give up charles...

Hi honey… living on South Beach I know just how you feel about Charles. Before I met jim and became a film actress I was hit on all the time by guys like Charlie. Older guys that had money but wanted to have a young, beautiful chick on their arms to draw the big cocked, straight boys. So my advice is to give the guy up...It’s just not worth it sweetie – you should cum down here to Miami – we’d put you up - you could write screenplays for our films… hey, act in them too if you like. Love your writing… hope you win the contest…gabby

sikelxsikelxalmost 16 years ago
interesting idea

While I liked the story, and particularly the end, I did not enjoy it quite as much as many of your others. This was just because it really wasn't part of my tastes, so I wouldn't take that negatively at all though.

sikelxsikelxalmost 16 years ago
Forgot

I would love to be your husband.

sikelxsikelxalmost 16 years ago
Forgot

I would love to be your husband.

bkel88bkel88almost 16 years ago
Brilliant!

Why are all of the negative comments left by anonymous assholes??? If you don't like it, don't read it!!!!

I'm always amazed by the stories that you write, and this is another one that truly stands out! Keep up the great work!

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
No - This gay Sucks

He wouldn't fuck her for fear of rotten crotch but most of all because she hated men - well except to humiliate.<P>

Gee sarahhhhaha your pain is showing - did a real man kick you out?

You personify talent wasted in your effort to coyly sicken real men. The wimps love you for your male humiliation insistence.<P>

Hard to win anything when your intention is to piss off more than 95% of the readers - so why bother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Here's an idea!

Write a story about a serial killer named Sarahhh who offs wannabe authors. She euthanizes (murder is such a harsh word for a public service) BOSTONFICTIONWRITER and Scouries and then kills herself, making the world of erotic literature a much better place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
re: Brilliant

Uh, how are people supposed to know the like it before they read it? The only -- <b><i>ONLY</b></i> -- way your statement makes any sense is if you are stating that these stories are all alike and there is no talent, no intelligence, no worth at all in them.

toesmantoesmanalmost 16 years ago
B.S

What a total piece of crap. Plus it's in the wrong section, this should clearly be "Gay Male" or whatever that section is called.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenalmost 16 years ago
Well you should know ass w/o a name you are total

crap.

ljaljaalmost 16 years ago
sorry baby

I am not into gay stuff period.. you are so beautiful to me and I jack off alot to your stories... but I wont touch another man at all... I woulb be happy just jacking off with you watching me... that would be like heaven to me... but another man... NO WAY... sorry...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good Stuff, Bad Stuff

You write both, no problem, but for a stright male, this is bad, Yikes!

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
Haha!

Nice satire of this category. I liked it!

nick1966_38nick1966_38almost 16 years ago
me either

Sorry Sarah I would love to be your husband and suck you little red bush

But this gay story was a turn off

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
what the fuck!!!

ok so the story fucking sucked lets face it! But whats with all the negative shit about Bostonfictionwriter? He is funny as hell and very fucking hot naked!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
it was funny

that it should have been in humor, or gay male for that matter. Still, it's written with Sarahhh's brand of wit and cheek.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great story

It was very good and reminded of a time years ago when I sucked a cock along with another woman..........took turns.......it was my first and only time and NO I am not GAY.

tittysuckertittysuckeralmost 16 years ago
WILL YOU MARRY ME !!!

Good story Sarah as usual, you've done

it again!! -- -EXCEPT, you didn't give

enough detail's about chales sucking the

different guys.

I'm NOT a Fag but a FEW times when i was

married, i sucked a cock (at my wife's request) during a few of our 3-somes!!

This was a BIG Turn on for Her!!.... Frankly, i think guys are childish about

this.......they think it's 100% okay

for girl's to suck tit's/pussy----but not

for a guy to suck a cock sometimes!!

Whats the damn difference!!!!

Anyway.....can i be your husband and

help you suck some!! But of course, i

still get to fuck you!!

Well Sarah, good story....COULD have been better with more detail, but still good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TITTYSUCKER !!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

DeborahDeborahalmost 16 years ago
LMFAO!!!

Well Sarahhh, it certainly looks like you have awakened the latent homosexual tendencies of some of these critics (especially the girls named Anonymous). I can just picture them getting off to this story with one hand while posting a negative comment with one finger of the other hand. Such bitter little bitches.

plk1117plk1117almost 16 years ago
Oh Yesssssss

As per usual Sarahhh such a kinky story. Where oh where do u ever cum up with these ideas, we'll never know but got to love them. Can I be your hubby and play with you and the boy toy?? Keep up the great writing Sarahhh and looking forward to the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I was all ready to hate it...

I am not a fan of force or coersion, so I was a mix of reactions to the great sex (the heroine always makes me hard) and to poor Charles...until the last part. All's well that ends well! Red's rule!

MNGentleman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
just a sucking sensation

sarahhh,Another sexy story from your good self.

All us males love the way you write.Keep em cuummming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Deer Titisucker responder several back

Your Key words were "when you were married" do you think cock sucking had anything to do with that failure? Not rocket science is it.<P>

Who could respect a pimp who sucks cocks that were her's by your request. Selfish gay cuck never wins any respect but a lot of laughs - by them and us.<P>

Next time just rent a whore to pay then pass around to watch then suck her cocks - Ooopps - thats kind of what you did but now pay alimony and child support - swiftoe jaded one.<P>

Damn sarahhhaha - you do stir up the sludge of humanity - on accident huh! Your kinda bright fan.

chriscjtchriscjtalmost 16 years ago
Very hot story

Great story - has a bit of everything. Read it twice and came both times. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
more sports less homo stuff

real funny but please write more stories about football and hockey and no more about guys sucking cocks unless they are browns fans.lol.you rock. minkster scm 841 from myspace

prop69prop69almost 16 years ago
Poor Charles

Another great story. A real change of pace. Poor Charles! Did he ever get to finish the cavier in your pussy before he got the "cream in his mouth"??

sarahhhsarahhhalmost 16 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous

Usually I don’t bother replying to Anonymous, most of whom are trolls, one rotten crotch nasty bitch in particular. But occasionally you can gleam a glimmer of truth from Anonymous. Like the one about a dozen comments back who trashed me but then said BOSTONFICTIONWRITER is “very fucking hot naked.” Yes, he is, and so is scouries. Hence, I’ll be doing an Illustrated story featuring pictures of those two wonderful authors. It’s sort of a cowgirl story entitled “Hung Like Horses.” For those who didn’t like “My Husband Sucks” you can blame it on the Author’s Hangout forum philistines who labeled me the Queen of Incest. I’ll be doing a story in every category in response. That Anonymous from Holland a ways back (his name is Dirk) wants me to do the true story about him fucking his 81 year old aunt who had a mastectomy at age 59. I’m going to put this one in the Mature category instead of Incest.

mcubs2mcubs2almost 16 years ago
just amazingly hot...

OMG Sarah..this is one of the horniest and hottest story you've ever written..you and Amy are sooo hot..I'd love to be your husband for the simple reason that I'd be kept busy all the time ,especially when you are'nt shopping.! Also I love sucking too....I hope you do well in the contest...you are #1 in my book..keep it and me UP...thanks very much for the story..can I get my special Nude day pic?? Love Mike

tittysuckertittysuckeralmost 16 years ago
TO COWARDLY......" Anonymous " from TittySucker

N O......My SOMETIMES sucking a cock

(at wife's request) during 3-some's

had NOTHING to do with......WHEN

I WAS MARRIED, you narrow minded fool.

I'm now alone BECAUSE my wife died

in a car accident in 1994!!!!---AND,

For your backwards information.......My

Wife LOVED it when i did this and

SHE GOT OFF ON IT !!!

If she were still alive, I'm sure we

probably would STILL do this from time

to time, AND.....i really DON'T

appreciate you infering that my wife

was anything but a GOOD WIFE!!!

WHAT are YOU even doing on this site,

you cowardly...backwards...little whimp !!

WHO ARE YOU to even make such a comment

to ME, or to anyone on his site !!

Sarah writes GREAT storie's which, If

your not to STUPID to notice....ALOT

of people(guys included) enjoyed this

story!! And again.....How dare YOU

make remarks about my wife (or me)

whom you have never even known.

NOW.....TRY to go somewhere and at least

A C T like your grown up.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~YOURS TRUELY........

TittySucker...................................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
mostly gibberish nonsense

.

chriscjtchriscjtalmost 16 years ago
Let me be Hubby

Would love to be your Hubby Sarahhh. I would let you play with whoever you want if you keep my mouth full of coc. Great story - thanks.

sarahhhsarahhhalmost 16 years agoAuthor
OK Anonymous

Your last comment in response to tittysucker's last comment just got deleted. I don't care what you say about me or my stories, but ripping on somebody's dead wife is totally unacceptable, even for a bitch troll. Go away. Go write another multi-chapter Romance story and put a bunch of fake comments on it like you usually do. NonHuman or Sci-Fi is good for nothing too, although I soon will be submitting stories in those categories. Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
i dont know what to say

i liked the ending best when you and you gf sucked off the pilots.that would make a good story.the plane crashes and the survivers eat each other.moochie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Did not like it

Sarah,

I am afraid to say I am very disappointed. I think this is your worst story ever submitted. Please try harder next time.

Usually your stories are fun, this was just sick.

Pburg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Thanks for the memories

Reeminds me of my 20 yr high school reunion. My best buddy from school days and me starting sucking each others dicks at age well I probably should not say the age. We both been married for years and had not seen each other for years do to living across the country so at the reunion we all get drunk and later at the motel Dave and me decide to show our wifes how to suck a dick good. After that my wife suggested some 3 somes wit other guys. Our love life had been boring in recent years. Not now! Our 25 reunion is in August. Cant sucking wait. Funny thing my name is Charlie.

SweetLewisSweetLewisalmost 16 years ago
Well I enjoyed Brokeback Mountain

And I am not gay. You are an excellent writer.

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Nicely put together story

Not my cup of tea but I have to admire the authors

criativity and skill!

sarahhhsarahhhalmost 16 years agoAuthor
Oh Lewis!

You're so Sweet! Great point you made. The motto of BOSTONFICTIONWRITER, the most prolific author on this site (under one author name, anyway) is "It's just a story, Stupid." I'm totally amazed how many of those who comment on Loving Wives category get their panties in such a bunch. This story of mine is just a story, Stupid. I am not fucking married and will not be until my Daddy's current spouse kicks the bucket. Speaking of Incest, check out BOSTONFICTIONWRITER's "Happy Nude Day" series in the contest. It's awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
This isn't a blog, bitch

Go post your mindless drivel in the forums. Oh, and don't quit your day job any time soon.

tittysuckertittysuckeralmost 16 years ago
I'ed LOVE to Suck For You baby !!

Sarah Girl.......I'ed LOVE to suck a

cock for you anytime!!

PLEASE Sarah, Please have me suck a nice

cock while you watch,.....OR help me!!!

Your just too fucking hot Sarah -- - -YES,

I WOULD GLADLY SUCK A COCK .. FOR YOU BABE!!!!

You bring the cock & I'll suck it.......

Especially if i get to suck your GREAT

Tit's & Hard Nipple's....I'll even suck

a cock for you ....As it pumps in & out

of your juicy, wet pussy!!!!

Now Hows This Dear ???!......By The Way

Sarah, LOVED (LOVED !! ) Your Photo!!!

THANKS GIRL!!---------------------------------

Your #1 Fan.........TittySucker~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

prop69prop69almost 16 years ago
Nice Change of Pace-Shows Versitility

Sarahhh, While I prefer stories where I can place myself licking and sucking your sweet red hair-lined pussy while you bring me to a mind-blowing climax, this story shows your versitility as an emerging author of erotica. Screw the comments from people that don't understand writing different types of stories. Loved the pic from the email. Another fantasy of me lying under those gorgeous mammaries sucking those nipples until they are hard as rocks.

lol

prop69/Al

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
yeh i will suck dick for you bitch

and then i will choke you with mine you fucking slut. More woman should be like you and their would be less divorce. Big Ed

biggins58biggins58almost 16 years ago
Glad I am not your Husband!!!

Much detail and Very Creative, But I would just be Happy Being Joe, Fucking your Juicy Red Tufted pussy every night and let CHarles be the neighborhood Whore. Maybe he could cook us breakfast while I was Taking the Jimmy Dog to the Wisker buiscut. Any ways Looking forward to your next story.

Rick

RichardS50RichardS50almost 16 years ago
2nd Comment

Sarah:

As your father, I am now very ashamed to call you my daughter. Not only are you lying about having a cocksucking husband, but want your own father to suck a dick, just for you. I DON'T THINK SO!! Get one of your queer buddies to suck for you.

Forget the car, you can have it. The PT Convertible is now yours, and you'd better be whoring yourself out, so you can pay your own insurance and repair bills. Your dick sucking buddies, can help pay for your apartment as well. At the next semester, I will pay your college as I promised, but you will have to move into our church's dorms.

Daddy

PS....I'll always love you, but have to draw the line at dick sucking.

RichardS50RichardS50almost 16 years ago
2nd Comment

Sarah:

As your father, I am now very ashamed to call you my daughter. Not only are you lying about having a cocksucking husband, but want your own father to suck a dick, just for you. I DON'T THINK SO!! Get one of your queer buddies to suck for you.

Forget the car, you can have it. The PT Convertible is now yours, and you'd better be whoring yourself out, so you can pay your own insurance and repair bills. Your dick sucking buddies, can help pay for your apartment as well. At the next semester, I will pay your college as I promised, but you will have to move into our church's dorms.

Daddy

PS....I'll always love you, but have to draw the line at dick sucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I would suck for you....but only if I

Could suck on you afterwards. I agree that this shows your versatility Sarah. I enjoyed it and look forward for more. You, as usual, get the creative juices (and other fluids) flowing with your stories.

P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Well OK

At first I wondered if you were the woman in Upstate NY who invited me up

for the weekend a few years ago. I was in her house 10 minutes and she

demanded I suck her husband who was a local cop. Then she called her brother

over and they watched me suck cock. It was the first time for me, but now I

hope to find a woman who wants to watch me do a guy. Never been with a guy

without a woman demanding it.

Loved your story. Captain Kirk

ShiningAndShannonShiningAndShannonalmost 16 years ago
as always!!

loved it darling!! everything you write seems tgo get to me on some level! i would much ratgher be Joe and Charles, but still a HOTT story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Don't know about your husband

Don't know about your husband but your writing sucks for shure

sarahhhsarahhhalmost 16 years agoAuthor
Shure it does, Anonymous

I'm working on a treatise entitled "Anonymous Sucks" I will soon post right here. I wish this site accepted bestiality stories so I could write one about ewe. Hey, but maybe I could disguise you as a unicorn and get away with it as NonHuman. In the story you would suck a fairy's dick. You know, the kind that flies on a ragwort stem. The title of the story will be "Horny Unicorny" and you and your fairy buddy go fuck trolls (yourselves). That's YOURSELVES not your elves. I'll do it! I need a NonHuman category story. The mythological characters will have names like some of your popular writers here. Oh no, not scouries and BOSTONFICTIONWRITER. There is nothing mythological about the monstrous pet one-eyed spit monkeys in their pants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
i am charles

in this story it is all true dont beleve the lying bitch denying it now

chuckysuckychuckysuckyalmost 16 years ago
i am charles

who forget to post under user name so you know true

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Double your pleasure

Just read My Husband Sucks again. Have to wipe down the screen and keyboard again. You really got to it so good. My wild GF loves to watch me play with guys and gals and I love to watch her take a load from another guy. She insists we snowball. Ha! She thought I wouldn’t like it. I am going to introduce her to your writing tonight.Getting boned again. You know my dick as Otis and know why he is called that. He shed a tear for you. My user name is studlymuffinpie but can not get my password to work at the moment.Of course I have listed you as my one and only favorite author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Amazed!

At how many guys write they arn't gay but suck dick. Never knew any stright guys that would say that. I can say I never would nor would I let a guy touch my dick in a sexual way, so I guess I'm just strange and not a real man and all that. Hope I like your next story better, wouldn't be hard.

the good docthe good docalmost 16 years ago
great staory as always

Not my thing about playing with a guy but as always well written story.

jp_northjp_northalmost 16 years ago
All aspects

Once again Sarah, you manage to cover many aspects of sex...and do it well...your phrasing is terrific

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Oh sarahhhahah

You silly complainer - you do all this for the attention so give it up twinkles.<P>

The whole point that you don't want to see or acknowledge is everyone knows you have talent but you choose to write for the few vocal dregs here - you know the idiots who feel that a brain is a terrible thing.<P>

You could do so much more. Is it that you are afraid to try a more serious - a less absurd arena? You define wasted talent - so far.

raginghamsterraginghamsteralmost 16 years ago
Great Idea

Love this story...very good ending yet again. I would like to read more like this one!! Keep em cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
oh yesss

i would definite suck for you. where and when?

MadAnthonyMadAnthonyalmost 16 years ago
Quid pro quo ho

I will suck a dick for you if you suck a dick (mine) for me. LOL. You are definitely the ultimate erotic entertainer via the written word.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great stories!!!

I must say i am a huge fan "Babes gone bad" "Daddy im Naked" "Plesae call 1-900-Cum-Sluts are ones i have read so far and i must say they are by far the most erotic stories i have ever read Im not into incest myself but reeding stories about wats supposed to be forbidden is fuckin hawt (actually i dont really know wat i wood do had the situation arose) I just read "Pussy Saved My Brohers soul" and this one and damn girl u are good. Mr. Martin from myspace

sarahhhsarahhhalmost 16 years agoAuthor
If you knew Anonymous like I know Anonymous

Here's some advice, Anonymous. I'm talking to Anonymous with "Oh sarahhhahah" in the Title line. If it's vocal dregs you want to vet, may I suggest the Author's Hangout forum? Where you have authors who have thousands and thousands of posts that say much about nothing. That's not even counting their multiple alts. For example, check out the "The SCOURIES reader - for both fans and serious scholars" thread. You don't have to go further than the last page where the wit and intelligence (not to mention blatant sexiness) of scouries and BOSTONFICTIONWRITER contrasts starkly with the idiot speak of the resident vocal dregs. Hey, and at least I have talent to waste, according to you. My condolences that you have little talent, to waste or otherwise utilize. So Anonymous, you just go write another one of them there sorry stories of yours so your alts can comment on it without even reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
strange stuff

I wrote a cuckold story myself that was thoroughly castigated by those who religiously critique Loving Wives stories.. "They" seem to have avoided your story for the most part. "They" must be afraid you'll talk them into sucking some guy's dick, which you seem perfectly capable of doing. I prefer not to mention my author name for obvious reasons I'm still shellshocked over the beat down they gave me. You are my heroine, my dear. I can't imagine anyone seriously fucking with you unless you give them permission to do so. I sent you an email feedback with some particulars.

verrybaddverrybaddalmost 16 years ago
Hot & Dirty!

Another hot and dirty triumph from Sarahhh! Such a filthy imagination!

hsrdad30hsrdad30almost 16 years ago
Sarahhh You Keep Doing It

I keep coming back for more Sarahhh. You have the most creative imagination I have ever seen on this site. Keep it up .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Oh sarahhhahah

Since you are planning to write (pun intended) a story in every category, do not forget about the Chain Story category. You and BOSTONSHITWRITER and Scurvies should do a Chain Story entitled "My Life as a Living Literary Abortion."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
not into gay scene

but I give you 4 stars for its being so damn funny.You have some really funny storys like I Love Dick and that one about the 2 young sex reserchers who measure dicks.thanks for the laffs.Tonto from Toronto

sarahhhsarahhhalmost 16 years agoAuthor
Finally!

Despite the success of Anonymous' frontal lobotomy, Anonymous has finally come up with a single solitary good idea. No not you, Tonto, but keep reading for a story you might like. I'm talking about Anonymous with "Oh Sarahhhahah" in the title line. I even like the title of the Chain Story you proposed. It will be an unauthorized biography of the bitch witch herself and all her alts. Although I must say that the bitch witch spell she conjures up to turn into a male author/forum poster doesn't work properly. You need look no further than the last page of the "The SCOURIES reader - for both fans and serious scholars" to ascertain that. And I'm not talking about sr71plt. He is a self-proclaimed bisexual cocksucker, much like my husband Charles, and seems "real" as of course do scouries and BFW. As for the rest . . . well, stay tuned for the story. I'm not knocking sr71plt here. I really like some of his stories such as that one about the old west and the white chick and the Indian chief. "Grandma's Indian Necklace" is the title as I recall. Got that, Tonto? Also, sr71plt has many Gay Male category stories for you dudes who are hetero but suck cock (or want to). No worries, no one will know you read them, unless of course you post a Public Comment on the story indicating you jerked off to it.

ToddyBravoToddyBravoalmost 16 years ago
Better late than never.

Well, I already expressed my opinion about the subject matter. I'm not into the gay material, but thankfully you're thoughtful enough to include something for everyone. Your imagination and literary flexibility is the reason I'm your biggest fan and keep coming back for more. Thanks Sarahhh. By the way, as your attorney and future hubby, I can't thank you enough for pointing out a few crucial items that I'll need to add to our pre-nuptial agreement. LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Story

You never seece to amaze me with you stories. Looking for more! CP_D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
O Sarahhhahah

If you are such a wonderful writer like some of your alts say here, how come you do not win any contests? Well, it must be because your writing (pun intended) sucks more than your husband Charles in this story, who apparently can suck a golf ball through a garden hose. A talent he no doubt learned from his brothers Freddie (BOSTONSHITWRITER) and James (Scurvies).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Us small-dicked guys...

get no love

DeborahDeborahalmost 16 years ago
Count me in, Sarahhh

I haven't submitted a story to this site for years, but the Chain Story you make reference to intrigues me. I could tell about the good old days when I "knew" the first Laurel. My, how things have changed since then, and not for the better. I imagine the first Laurel turning over in her figurative grave at the sight of her site these days.

nate888nate888almost 16 years ago
Us big-dicked guys . . .

dont get enough love.I can see why Anonymous with the little dick did not list a user name.but you know where to find me and my big dick in Texas honey where everything is big.Just dont bring your cock sucker hubby.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous