All Comments on 'Naked Mother Ch. 01'

by Zeenutt

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
VULCAN4231VULCAN4231almost 16 years ago
You have

Set the scene lets see how the story develops ,it has a great deal of potential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nicely done !

Had me hard in no time. The delightful mom decides to work out harder, to give her boy further masturbatory fantasies. A real hot idea. Keep it up for the next chapters.

MILFFMILFFalmost 16 years ago
Please write more often.

I read your story a while back and just loved it. I keep coming back to see if you have written any more. Please write more often.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Start

Nothing better than Mom & son stories........except have a woman help you with that fantasy ....by telling you..." Fuck your mommy, Fuck her good" while you are fucking......ahhh yes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hot

Your story had me hard as a rock and dripping precum everywhere. Can't wait until the next part. After reading your first story I know that will be even hotter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
well-written

There is nothing better than a mom-son sex story. I hope you continue this one with a great climax, either mom jerking the son or a slow fuck scene. I am hard now just thinking about that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
sheena in thought....

I loved it, sweet and heart felt. also alittle exciting..

Gitano71Gitano71almost 16 years ago
Excellent

Really enjoyed the start of your story and hope you keep at a nice slow pace like you are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wonderful

I loved the first chapter of your new story on Literotica called "Naked Mother". I anxiously await the succeeding chapters!

I went back and read you first story "Sexy Mom . . . at 40". This is my favorite genre and you are certainly on of the very best story tellers relating to a mom loving her son(s)!

Keep up the great stories. The next chapter can't cum too soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
MOM GETTING ALL STEAMED UP THINKING OF SON

GREAT START TO THIS STORY. NAKED MOTHER CH1

EXCELLENT STORY FANTASTIC WRITING.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good

keep going with the story cant wait to read 2

2275jr2275jrabout 12 years ago
The taking of my horny mom

brilliant story naked mother ch 1 . wow what a real turn on this very hot horny story is can't wait to read the next part .out standing writing and story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I got my rocks off on this story!! awesome :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sexy.....

I creamed to this with a pic of my mom in front of me.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOVED THIS STORY!

Love this genre and what especially caught my eye in a sea of erotic stories of this subject matter is your mention of how he noticed his sexy mom's armpits when wearing a sleeveless dress! Bingo! Finally somebody understands how sexy a woman's smooth sexy armpits are!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a great story

and I love the comment of the reader who wrote "sexy." "I creamed to this with a pic of my mom in front of me....." The greatest tribute a boy can give his beloved mom is to blow his young balls and splatter his creamy semen thinking about her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Working on roof watching naked woman swim.

Great story I'm sure there's some lucky guy out there with a needy Mom. Sure all women love feeling desirable and therefore enjoy being desired without risk. The thing is to prepare them to take that first step is a bit like training a puppy to love and trust you. Most sons are already naturally have that love and trust there already and all they need is the right moment and we all believe many women enjoy a little naughty excitement. I am certain some mothers enjoy keeping their young sons away from the local disease ridden easy sluts that try to get pregnant with their precious sons. Many mothers totally dote on their sons. I saw it with my mates at senior school. At least two I know kissed their attractive Mom's mouth to mouth, and we used to make one blush by teasing him about having a very attractive Mother, and how often did he see her boobs and stuff.

This is my true story:-

Hard to see much detail from a distance, but she looked mature and gorgeous, and nude. After a while a young guy wearing shorts appeared and seeing her swimming nude he dropped them off and jumped in. I could hear them splashing, laughing and fooling around. Then they got so close I was sure they must be enjoying a lengthy cuddle. I guessed the Father was at work or long gone.Then my boss called me down, so sorry folks my true story ends.

I've never cuddled a mature naked woman and never felt firm full breasts against my chest. It must be an amazing experience if you have a well stacked and sexy model for a Mother, it would be hard to resist such a temptation. Do you think it could have been her son joining her in the pool? Either way I was jealous of the lucky young sod.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I absolutely loved your story & gave it a 5+ (☆☆☆☆☆+) because it was very original, very erotic & very well written!

Hi Zeenutt,

Thank you for this story.

I will check your other submissions.

If you are still writing, please keep up the good work.

Rt3FarmerRedFordRt3FarmerRedFordabout 6 years ago
Anxiously waiting !

Pretty cool storyline. I wonder how, (Hopefully), you will continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
All for me you mom

It’s just a fantasy it’s sexy . I never thought about my mom that.i did think about this one girl and jerked myself off to her several times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Kind of like the first time I jacked off thinking of mom!...

I came hard...

gpetagpetaalmost 5 years ago
ooo yes good for

spurting off

MisterteaMisterteaabout 3 years ago

"He has the potential to be good erotica writer, I felt."

That's spectacular irony.

malejktmalejktover 1 year ago

Finally, an author who appreciates the beauty of the female armpit.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent beginning with lot of potential. MILF and mother fucker showing their will for more.

Hope the story becomes hot, steamy, dirty talk and sexy. Getting ready for Chapter 2 with my dick hard as a rock. When mom is a whore what more a child can want

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZeenutt@Zeenutt
460 Followers
A housewife with a high sex drive. See my fetishes.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES