All Comments on 'The Backdoor Salon'

by Jezebel_in_Hell

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hot

What can you say other than this is an exceptionally hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good wet stuff

dear jezebel...this is roaring hot and very well written years ago i shared a couple of years with a gorgeous woman who was as adventurous as i am. one night she told me she wanted me to fuck her ass...which i did. another night was rushed unto our apartment after an evening of drinking ans as i headed to the bathroom ashe grabbed me and uelled i want you to pee in me throwing herself of the bed with legs spreadwide. i barely got my cock in her when the pewe poured out and she screamed with the biggest orgasm i had ever seen. we conitined with this occasionally then one night as i had my cock in her ass i told her i had to pee, she told me to let it go. she moaned with pleasure abnd i could actually feel her stomach puff up a bit as i filled her. then she went to the toilet and i watched it stream out of her. i swear every word of this is true. we had two good years togeter fucking each other and other sibgle men, women or often couples at every opporttunity and in a tourist town in south fklorida the chabces came often. i dont really know what happened, i guess it was so hot we just burned each other out. i repeat this iscompletely true. this might be something for yopu wo add to your watersport adventures.

CarnaleyeCarnaleyealmost 16 years ago
Hot Story

Very nice story about anal sex.The style was very erotic and sensous.

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
Hot, but...

a couple of things bothered me. First of all, your narrator comes off as ignorant at best, if not outright racist. Who says "Oriental?" Then she makes assumptions about Sophia's country of origin and questions her right to having her name? Quite bothersome to me. Also, there were some problems with spelling and punctuation that could have easily been avoided. That said, it is a hot idea that has lots of potential for future stories. Please keep writing!

AmazingLifeAmazingLifealmost 16 years ago
OMG...

Amazing...more please!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
makes me beg for more

Right now I feel just like the main character when she was begging for more - please please keep going with this theme!

Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More please!

More, more, more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
omg

Fantastic, but ended too soon! One of the best at literotica, please keep writing.

CalypsoCalypsoalmost 13 years ago
To Be Continued....Soon I Hope!!

Very well written. Your pacing is excellent and kept me wanting to read and find out what happens next.

Looking forward to the next installment!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 12 years ago

Great story. I'm not sure why people who feel they are in a rut dont buy toys to spice up every day life. Like enema equipment, but plugs & Ben Wa Balls. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hoping for More

This was a definite turn on for a horny male who loves anal. I used to get colonics from a retired nurse, who then proceeded to lead me down the path to anal lust and fun. She turned me into a real real anal slut by using her dildos and strapons to get me turned into a cock loving sissy. She's dress me up as a cute tramp with the look of a whore and watch while other clients of hers fucked me. (both men and women) It was some of the greates sex I've ever had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Red is for Butt Plug

a hot story andd well written...felt like i was doing you...keep writing and I will keep reading...get started!

Maxnh1Maxnh1over 1 year ago

S U P E R B !!!!!!!!!!!

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 1 year ago

Jezebel, you have many fans here, of whom I have now become one. I enjoyed your story immensely and wished I could have been Ellen's masseuse, but now I am hoping you will return to writing Part Two, because you are an excellent storyteller, and I would love to read about her next visit and escapade with Carlos who I am sure is equipped to do much more than merely park cars.

Next, of course, is Part Three, about her bringing husband Bill to enjoy a dual visit to the Salon to share her experience and reinvigorate their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Proofread your next story. Not just spell check. Actually read it back. There are a few grammar mistakes. Good story. Can’t wait for another.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous