All Comments on 'Used Ch. 06'

by nerd4music

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The Ending I Wanted...

Well they had to end up together. If they hadn't I would have tracked you down and throttled you personally. But I have to say it felt a bit more rushed than I would have liked. I think you could have gotten another chapter out of this and taken things a little slower - it would have worked better. But still, can't really complain : ) I have the closure I desperately needed. <3 αιηє

orexisvoluptasorexisvoluptasalmost 16 years ago
Good job

but, I agree with the first person to post about this chapter seeming rushed. It was wonderful, however, to read about her mom, Jamie beginning to resolve her abandonment fears, and she & Nate's love for each other. Good work! Now, on to "Only You"! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Amazing Ending...

I just loved this story and the ending was completely on point to their mixed up and messy but oh so right relationship. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Ending

At least she was honest with him finally. I am glad that her mother helped her understand that she needed to let go of the past and moove forward. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
B

Woohoo, beautiful ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago

It was nice, but, like someone said before, it seemed kinda rushed...and a little corny, like it somehow didnt really match the previous chapters. The sex was on point, but their story and how they worked things out was a little off. I think at the end this is what would've happened with the characters, that those where the issues to resolve, but maybe another chapter wouldnt have hurt to develop the ending better.

I'll be looking foward to Only You now. I just hope your stories keep their edge, you know? dont get all sappy and lovey dovey on us.

I'm looking foward to more of your writting, keep up the good work! And dont make us wait too long ;)

angelshellieangelshelliealmost 16 years ago
loved it

great chapter! Im so glad you had her Mom help her through so she could move forward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Beautiful

Another good one...i loved the ending. I actually wished that it didn't have to end...good job keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
You can do no wrong...

...but I'll be honest, the tone of this chapter changed drastically from the tone of the previous ones. SOmeone mentioned that it seemed kind of mushy for this story and I agree. I expected something explosive and then a nice resolution, you know. But...I did enjoy it! So thank you for another great read. I wonder what else you're cooking up for us in that mind of yours.

mrskelleymrskelleyalmost 16 years ago
Greart ending!

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
love it

I loved this story so much, as I do your others. If ever you decide to publish any of your work, I'm definitely buying it. Keep up the excellent work that you do, and I look forward to anymore of your future works. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful stories.

dont_wake_me_up01dont_wake_me_up01over 15 years ago
way fabulous

yes tangle has talent doesnt she and so do u girl ur both truly blessed and i hope u keep using ur talent and expressing urself much love

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Man!

This chapter seemed a lil rushed...but it was still awesome! you have a talent unlike no other..please keep writing..cuz i'll always keep reading!..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Beautiful writing!!

After reading all of this story, I came to the conclusion that your writing is simply FABULOUS..I look forward to seeing your novels in bookstores!! Good luck and keep sharing your talent!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More stories!!

This cant be your last nooo u have to do anotherone there ah-mazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Dude.

Outstanding story. If you fleshed this out it would be a best-selling romance novel!

BrownButterflyBrownButterflyalmost 15 years ago
Really good

I agree this last chapter seemed kind of rushed and different from the previous ones but it is still a brilliant chapter - you write so well and understand your characters so throughly you could never be anything less than good. Keep up the great work, I for one will defintely buy any book you decide to get published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW

I would buy this in a bookstore! AWESOME!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

That was wonderfully sweet.

mariasmdmariasmdalmost 14 years ago
ahhhhh

this was great. i wish we knew more about her father though.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Loved It

I wish that this story didn't end...But all good things must slow down , but NEVER END!

monique32monique32about 13 years ago
sooooo goooood!!!!

I have read this story , at least 50 times, and everytime I just love it more. I wish we could have continuation. N4M You did the damn thing with this story!!!!kudos

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Amazing!!

huneybeehuneybeealmost 13 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmm good

IT'S GOOD TO KNOW THAT SOMEBODY KNOW HOW TO FINISH A STOREY THE ENDING COULD HAVE BEEN LONGER WIT THEM GETTING MARRIED N HAVING A FALMILY BUT IT WI DO FOR NOW

KittyOh48KittyOh48almost 13 years ago
You did it again!!!!!

Another great story, great characters, the back story was good, the moment when her mother gives her the words of encouragement to go after the man she loves.....Great, Just Great! I love the fact Jaime used every trick in the book to keep from loving Nate! I love how Nate knew he loved her way before he was ready to admit it! But mostly, I love how their love triumphed over all the baggage she had. Thank you again for another well written, well thought out story. N4M, I don't think so....I think you might need to change your name to LOVER OF MUSIC, the kind you hear and the kind you feel in your heart!

flyndanceflyndanceover 12 years ago
beautiful

you rock girl! beautiful story.

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueover 12 years ago
5 star ending!!

Tied together perfectly!! One of the best endings!!!!

MattAkerMattAkerover 12 years ago

Amazing beautiful story... Thanks n4m :) Read it during the night, 6:55 am over here lol... I hope the year will be good for you.

Mattias

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent!

I like that last bit: "For the first time her brain and her heart was on the same page. This moment, this was where she was supposed to be. His love was deep and unlike anything she'd ever experienced before: messy but powerfully unconditional.

Running away wasn't an option any longer."

If you've been 'through the wringer,' so to speak, with love and relationships in general, it is hard to open up and let love in. Hopefully, we can all find our sexy Nate Harlowe - someone whose love may be messy but powerfully unconditional, as you write.

Have a great 2012!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is awesome!

Certainly one of the best stories on this website. Thanks you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

this is the best story ever ! i would love an epilogue though !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome!!!

One of the best stories here. Thanks for sharing your gift. Please write more and good luck with success.

NinakissesNinakissesabout 11 years ago
asdfghlkjkafjlasfhasjkfasklf

Why is this story so amazing?!?!?! Hands down the best story I have read on this site, and trust me, I've read a number of good ones. Can I please have a man like Nate???!!? This was amazing. Pure greatness. I can't wait to read your published works. You're good enough.

shoedawgz62shoedawgz62almost 11 years ago
thanks for sharing

Great writing and narrative. I love your well formed characters and realism. You are a solid writer. Thanks for sharing. Expect more for future.

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3over 10 years ago
The whole Series deserves 5 Stars

This is a really good story show the vulnerability of both characters. Really good read and loved it from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
completed

Love all your stories they are well written. The best reason of all was you complete them so unlike others on this site!!!! Simply amazing!!!!!! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This whole story was absolutely breathtaking!

I've been reading this story all day, I wouldn't stop until I was finished. And I loved every bit of it. This is the first book on Literotica that I've actally feel in love with, it was hot, sexy, funny, emotional, crazy, and beautiful all at once lol. You've done an exceptional job nerd4music. I am proud of you!

silverstar88silverstar88almost 9 years ago
An Awesome, Unexpected Surprise

The title led me to believe this would be another cheesy sexcapade but it turned out to be well wtitten and intriguing with some good twists in it. I enjoyed reading the entire thing so please keep writing!

kittys_kattkittys_kattalmost 8 years ago
Great story!!!

I totally expected a baby or a flash 5 years forward to tie it all together..

zulugirl_ldn1zulugirl_ldn1over 6 years ago

I love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was my second time reading this story, and it's just as sweet (and hot) this time around. I wish you were still writing. Unlike some of the other writers on this site, you're actually quite good! Though, I have to say, as a Southerner myself (Alabama), I've rarely ever heard anyone say the word "Anythin'". Maybe once or twice. Still a very good story, though. I would've loved for Jamie to bring Nate to her mom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernerd4music@nerd4music
1625 Followers
3.4.17 wow. so it's been a minute.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Used Ch. 05 Previous Part
Used Series Info