All Comments on 'Gran and Her Boys Ch. 03'

by Jena121

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A very good series

It makes a change to read a series where there is no filth,keep the Ch coming J.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
ENJOYED IT

ANOTHER GOOD STORY OF SEX AND LOVE BETWEEN THREE GENERATIONS WELL DONE JENA.YOUR STORIES ARE WELL ENJOYED.IAN

William smythWilliam smythalmost 16 years ago
More Please!

Do'nt stop now Jena. Keep this series going. These hot Grans are a very interesting bunch. Anonymous in Englad is right on-no filth-just good hot sex. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love your stories

A grandmother os a wonderful person and lover. My grandmother was a loving, warm, and amazing lady. She helped me through lots of talks as a young person. One day I must have somehow touched on a subject that was very difficult for her so I was there for comfort. It turned into some thing more incredible than I could ever imagine. Ever since then I have had this true feeling and desire for mature women and have never been disappointed.

thank you and keep writng. Push the envelope and let people know that seniors are not without a huge amount of love and needs. Please write longer and more involved stories..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
proof read before you post

might have been an idea to read chapter 2 before writing chapter 3, timmy went from being 6ft 1 and blonde with grey eyes to being a dark skinned blackhaired 5ft 9 ? plus he'd wanted to fuck his great grandmother for two years since first seeing his father fuck her? ch3 starts with him being 18 and in 1st year at college, in ch.2 he found out about them just before he turned 18, so timeframe is screwed up too.

otherwise a good stories if you overlook the overuse of the term "lave"

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Thank You

Very nice series. I was wondering how old gran was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous