All Comments on 'Life in the Seoul Ch. 01'

by mori07

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69almost 16 years ago
Good start...

I liked it...very nice concept. IRs between blacks and asians are very rare and lovely treats. ;) Just one little thing: develop your story a little more. Add descriptions, be more wordy with your writing. I really did enjoy it and I cannot wait for more! Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
cool story

Me being a black women I always though asians are hot. Story seems a bit rushed. Just slow down a bit. Overall a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good start but...

use some pronouns. You repeated the Michelle's name several times in the first two paragraghs. It's distracting.

mori07mori07almost 16 years agoAuthor
I'm the author

Thank you everyone for your constructive critism, but this is my very first story of doing erotica. So sorry for my mistakes. The next chapter will be coming soon, and I used you guys opinions and ideas so I can make the story better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
What?!!?!?!?!

Are you kidding me? He came after three strokes! That's not great sex! Please make the next scene more worthwhile for the female!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You have talent

You should finish the story, Check out the valant chamber.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more details please ...

The story has great potential but, it feels a bit rushed. I would like to know more about Michelle's first 5 months living in Seoul. I'm sure Christy becomes her trusted roommate and best friend over a period of time. Who are Michelle's other new friends in Seoul? When Jae Hwa and Michelle start up a conversation, I was hoping to read the details of that conversation. It's the beginning of the flirtation between the potential lovers. And please add more details to certain scenes in your story. Even though Jae Hwa and Michelle had a passionate night at Jae Hwa's home, I couldn't imagine it because you didn't describe the home decor or the type of model home. Also I was a bit put off by Jae Hwa immediately falling asleep right after sex. And Michelle leaving a simple post-it note for Jae Hwa to find when he wakes up. Hopefully you'll continue to add chapters to this interesting story. Good luck!

Sincerely a fan,

STAR

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieabout 9 years ago
So good!

I love stories that have Asian Male/Black woman in them!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous