All Comments on 'How to Power Up Your Masturbation'

by SunrockSin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SoCalOvidSoCalOvidalmost 16 years ago
Whoa!

SRS — You are one sick puppy — you bin watching too much 'Tool Time' and Tim 'The Tool Man' Taylor. This should have been in humor and satire, not 'How To'and illustrated with a photo of a guy running from his garage with his pecker half sanded off!

Damn, now I gotta check out my sanders to see if anyone has been abusing them! LOL!

Best

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
Worth a try!

Ha! I remember in seventh grade I took this shop class and always wondered about those sanders! I hadn't thought of that since then. Worth a try, though! I wonder if my husband has any of these around... I look forward to finding out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
electric sander and speed controller = reliable blasts!

rectangle base sander (the larger the better) and a simple lamp dimmer control (a slider switch in the control and the wall plug has a back side with a receptacle for the sander to plug into). Turn on the sander when ready and move the slider gradually... increase to suit. Leave the sander 'off' when not in use so the dimmer is not in use to wear out. Dimmers are at big box hardware stores in lighting accessories and about 10 dollars. Put the sander rear edge under your balls or lower and press a bit as you like to get the effect. Do NOT get any flammables or liquids near the sander or dimmer.... a sander is always sparking inside as it runs and 'poppers' are very flammable. Got it?

Use earplugs as you listen to music or videos to reduce the sander noise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Control a square base home workshop sander for masturbation.

The point is that a square base sander that runs at about 12,000-14,000 vibrations per minute can be tamed. The sanders are at every Home Depot or Lowe's and cost about 15-30 dollars USD. What you need to add to it is a lamp dimmer control from the lighting department. They cost about 6-9 dollars USD and have a plug with a socket on the back of the plug. Plug the sander in the back of the dimmer plug and them plug the dimmer into the wall. Turn 'on' the sander and as you move the 'slider' on the dimmer , a small amount of power is delivered to run the sander very slow. Increase the power to about 50-70% and you will find the level of stimulation needed.

Use the edge of the rubber sander base behind your balls and apply light or medium pressure. The corner of the base will deliver a localized vibration that can go into your prostate area as you experiment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
First orgasm

Aged about 10 and using a sander for legitimate purpose removing paint from some furniture, my cock touching the back of it had me blowing my first load. Rushing to the toilet and finding a thick wad of cum in my pants.

Every day after at home solo I got myself off the same way until learning to jerk from seeing that in a porno.

Still love good vibes on my shaft and sometimes even internally with the right apparatus

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Can anybody confirm this?

This all sounds like I could and should transfer my masturbation sessions to my shack ;)

Anyhow, has anybody tried this for real?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous