All Comments on 'Older Neighbors'

by doctoryes48

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Pantyboy11Pantyboy11almost 16 years ago
good erotic story

Great effort for a first story, I hope you continue with this series, the idea of a young wife being manipulated and used by these gross older men is hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
There You Have It

As shown below, the UK cuck brigade will absolutely LOVE this piece of crap story, but men with their manhood intact will not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Cheap!

beer and a wine for fucking his wife? the husband is dumb. he should ask for additional $50, at least.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Gross!

Nasty gross story, not erotic, just bad porn and a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
different, and I liked it

I don't know what all the negative commenting is about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very Hot Story

It never fails to amaze me how many responses stories like this get from men who find them disgusting, yet they keep on reading, and keep on responding,. ..I wonder what that says about them? Keep on Doc! You have a good thing going and many of us out here find them very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
!

The problem with this story is even the thought of letting this happen to thier loved one is gross and totally unacceptable. it was okay for a first time but if you would have this as a fantasy, then I would hate to see your idea of a wet dream. I shudder to think about it. That also goes to the other commentators who like the story would they let this happen to thier wife/girlfriend? I would hope not but then who knows perhaps they already have. And before anyone tells me yes I KNOW it's fiction and hopefully the writer made it all up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hugely arousing.

Well written. You are good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
What is this obsession about U.K. submissions ?

Have seen this weird comment about U.K. submissions before.

This is an erotic, different story, thanks author. For the critic dont be afraid to tell your therapist all your fears, it may help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
What is this obsession about U.K. submissions ?

Have seen this weird comment about U.K. submissions before.

This is an erotic, different story, thanks author. For the critic dont be afraid to tell your therapist all your fears, it may help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great

So god damn hot!

RoammeRoammealmost 16 years ago
I really liked this story

I don't know why but I really loved the story. For me it was completely believable and can see it happening to me and my husband. I have done several things I regret from peer pressure. I have never been good at not going with a group. When I get nervous I claim up and mostly freeze. To me this wife did the same thing the way I do when I get messed up. The only thing is the guilt. I bet Cathie liked the sex, audience and all but was filled with guilt and embarrassment after how this ended - at least that how I would be. Thank you for the nice story and please write more on what happens next.

JinaMarie5607JinaMarie5607over 15 years ago
Heeeelllllllloooooo!

Well written... I saw it all! I felt horny after reading this great and erotic tale of submission to sex and wonderful hard ons and stiff nipples.. so hot! WoW, mmmmmmm excellent! Have you got anymore? The way this story ended, it did not seem like the end. I for one, hope not! @;P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It gets better... .

If you like the theme and are a first chapter first time reader, by all means continue on, the doctor is continuing this series started several years ago. . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
reminds me

have had cream pie from my wife and other ladies. most enjoyable. sucking cum off a dick that had just filled a juicy cunt was a different sensation. oh the memories of an old swinger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
An enjoyable experience

The husband like many of us enjoyed his wife's enjoyment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
naysayers are

Feeling guilty after their orgasm.

Now, how did the guys have sweaty hands after being in the drink.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Perfect

Great story. Would be better if they had been black couples and the wives had joined in saying humiliating thing about the young wife as she lay back being used, not knowing what to do to stop it. The husband hard as the wives tell him to see how much she likes being a black cock whore. He hears her saying no as she cums at the same time as the man fucking her, and the other man looks over at him as he slides his large blackdick in her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
great

The older wives should have brought the young husband over to see his young wife as she was being fucked by the older men. Tug, squeeze and pull her nipples as everyone talks about how easy she is to fuck. Then when they’re done using her have him eat her while they watch her cum in front of everyone.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Garbage

Just piling the garbage higher in LW.

rem503rem503over 2 years ago

I love how otto’s wife handled the cuckolds unused penis as her husbands thick hard cick fucked the cuckolds hotwife. So erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Hey Anonymous .

What do you mean the UK cucks?

It was written by an American you dumb fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue. They should have more adventures with the neighbors like the one that already happened in part one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very hot story. I would and do masturbate thinking about this a lot. Imagining it’s my wife that’s on the rock and they won’t let her up. Everytime a man fucks her she cums hard even as she tries not to and becomes weaker each time. After the second man fucks her with everyone watching she is to tired and stops trying to get up letting the men use her to cum in while I wait for them to finish. Other people have noticed her and several guys no one even knew fucked the slut with their big cocks after they saw me not trying to stop what was happening.

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

You ate the creampie, that qualifies you as simp cuck, but did you at least get the pleasure of her used pussy? I cannot imagine mysellf being so turned on and then not sampling the hot swollen slit of my wife after the others. In fact I woulda taken it there in the water.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great interesting first Chapter of this story if there is to be another one written.

And with Otta comming over to Cathie to give a peace offering for the events happening a week back.

I can see if another chapter if it was to be written that this young couple would get more involved with thejr neigbiurs Otta and Helga plus their friends.

Some interesting times ahead

This Chapter brought back memories of a similiar experience I had a few years back. Do ask me and hopefully you will enjoy.

willjreedy@outlook.com Jacqui.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Totally Rape!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

If I ever see the term 'married pussy' in any story, I immediately stop reading. And I do see it too much.

She's your wife, I get it. You don't need the unsexy reminder.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdoctoryes48@doctoryes48
1179 Followers
mature mwm loves recounting my wife's sexual adventures with other men and reading stories about loving wives and would love to chat with and/or meet people. Am very open and considerate, good looking, sane and fun.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES