All Comments on 'My Neighbor Vickie's Panties'

by jackhungwell

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
terrible grammar

good story idea but the grammar has to be a 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I agree

The grammar is horrible and ruined the impact of the story. If you talk that way you must be a backwoods hick. There are volunteer authors out there. USE ONE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Dumb and Dumber

Holy shit!! Don't you guys know satire when it comes right up and kicks you in the ass?

The idea is that the guys a hick. Get it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ugh

It'ssick!

SpreadHerCheeksAndFeastSpreadHerCheeksAndFeastabout 11 years ago
Sniff it.

Good try. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I can relate to this completely.

I have keys to three of my beautiful neighbor's houses. Sometimes they leave for a week at a time and ask me to watch the place. I have worn their bras, panties, slips, dresses and swim suits. I have even climbed in their beds naked, wearing a condom, and humped their bed until I filled the condom full of cum. Sometimes they leave as many as seven pairs of their worn panties in the laundry hamper, which is pure heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
constructive criticism...

Isn't the area between our legs known as our crotch? Not crouch...

Good story idea, not very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
me too

While my neighbours were on holiday I had a key to their house. I found a pair of sexy Liz's dirty panties in the washing basket and jerked off to her sweet scent several times. I took the panties home so I could sniff them daily but I chickened out and put them back in the hamper before they returned home. Now I really wish I'd kept them as I long to smell the sweet nectar again. Every time I see Liz I can't help but think how sweet her pussy must taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

Stole a pair of my neighbors panties a couple months ago. I must've jerked off two dozen times the first week! I was so addicted to them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice!

Great story. Nothing like the smell and taste of your sexy neighbours panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so well written.. you should write more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous