All Comments on 'Morgan Watches Ch. 04'

by Marlene

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Prolific Writer!

You're quite the writer! I read some of your latest stuff and you do a great job getting your lust for cock and humiliation across to your readers...LOL!!

I've had married girl friends in the past and ended up fucking a couple of them while hubby watched! I loved seeing the look on their faces as their eager wives put on their slut shows.

After a couple of times with them I had hubby on his knees sucking my dick while SHE watched. In both cases, the wives acted similarly to the women you describe...they talked to their husbands while I would force his head down on my dick. They encouraged him to be a total slut for me and obey my every command...since I was the stud. Both wanted to see him submit more and more. I had 'em tongue fuck my ass and one of them, "BOB", kneel for me in the bathroom and I filled his wide open mouth with my hot, stinky piss. She loved it!!

*

malapulga@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My wife & I have done the same thing

Your story is very similar to what my wife and I have done. We've had another guy over to our house (there's 3 different guys we invite over) and we have great mmf sex. She watches me suck the other guy's cock and then both of them fuck me hard. I love it when they call me their "faggot cocksucker" and "slutty bitch" because that's how I feel when their cocks are inside my mouth & my ass. I love fulfilling my gay fantasies while my wife watches. It's the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
why???

The thing I hate is a good story line that is highly erotic then for some reason a black guy HAS to be introduced into the mix. Why???? When I saw that I stopped reading. Gave it a one for a score

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
I'm a faggot cocksucker too

I love sucking cock but my wife doesn't know. I would love it if my wife brought over a hot well-hung man to fuck her, to feed me his big cock, and then to fuck my man-pussy deep and hard while my wife watches and calls me her "sissy faggot cocksucking husband" -- because that's what i am. Please tell us more stories like this one, it's so hot it made me cum in my hand (and of course I ate it all up).

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

great girl fried. I prefer "cock sucker" instead of fagot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous