All Comments on 'Mommy Had It Coming'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
badgirl1972badgirl1972over 15 years ago
HOT!

I always have a fun time reading different stories, they keep me intrigued and interested. I like to be kept on my toes........so to speak

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Hot

I like the tone and I really like the fact that you don't choose to pretty up the mother or make her out to be some kind of middle-aged phenom. That makes the story all the more exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Get Real

It's easy to write a story where everyone is an attractive, willing participant, and totally into the sex. At least this author has attempted to describe raw, realistic and downright dirty incest.

I like the fact that Mommy isn't some bimbo MILF who is 10 years older than her son and has been secretly yearning for his cock since he was a baby like most of the stories on this site.

Bring on the next instalment; next time, rape the sister!!!!

Michele: You go girl!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Terrific

Brilliantly written. I'm sure you're smart enough to ignore the naysayers. This was excellent.

johnny955johnny955almost 14 years ago
Exciting

Loved this story, it's really filthy and it reinforced fantasies I've had about my own mother. Thanks for making me cum twice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hmmmm.

I will assume your writing has improved since this missive. You lost me at the first line, but after reading the other comments, I decided to give it the ol' college try. Regrettably. Rape just isn't my thing and there was no redeeming literary value in this tale. It's not impossible to write a good rape story. This just isn't it. -24601

Ian SinclairIan Sinclairover 11 years ago
A really erotic story, brilliantly told...

This was an excellent read. I loved the way the mother was a 'real' person, not some pin up model. The descriptions of her, and her clothing were well detailed, and all the more realistic for it. The one major disappointment was in the end, you state, 'to be continued...'. It wasn't, so stop teasing us and get on with it! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
U should continue this...

by having him use his sister to get an A in English class. i'm sure the teacher would be thankful as well. maybe title it "Sister Had It Coming"?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
mom's panties and pantyhose....so yummy!

Silk stocking lover has the absolute BEST fetishistic incestuous mom and son wet delicious motherfucking hot pantyhose drenching scandalous masturbatory stories. My black silky pantyhose are pointed up reading this naughty tale of mommy and her son's penchant to inhale mommies pantyhose. Mmmmm! Imagine, pumping mama's wet soaked vagina WHILE wearing her pantyhose? My mom loved to entice me with her wet pantyhose too. Nasty bitch couldn't get enough son fucking cock in her wet twat! I let her pretend I was being forced as she tied me up with her nylons. "NO MOM" PLEASE.... DON'T ....STOP..... I loved her wet pantyhose clad pussy as I pleaded with her. She said" Little pantyhose wearing mama's boy"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
slave maker

Make mother and any other female his sex slave .... go for it kid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice

great story ,, never was i thinking it was fake,, made it soo beautiful thanks ,, write more,, drugged and drunk stories ,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mommy's cunny was wet and she needed her son's nylon clad cock!

The hot incest minded Mommy was asking for it. She obviously had it cumming. Mommy's cunny was soaking wet. The incestuous silken trap was her doing. She really used the transvestite son's fetishes to get him /her to transition to a transsexual/mother fucking bitch. The mommy slut was the inevitable cum whore set on having her now cock craving bitch nylon wearing son to fuck her Mommy's nylon clad legs and sweet mommy's cunt for years to come. Daddy too got into the incestuous action. He wore his nylons while his son/transvestite gave Dad his fill of son cum. Mom enjoyed watching her son and husband in lingerie fucking each other and fuck her mommy cunny with her trusty vibrator. All screeched as their incestuous orgy went on. Now all were going to have the same thing, incestuous sex in hot lingerie like a good incest loving family should. The youngest son only 12 watched the action too. Soon after mom and dad taught the pre teen to wear his pretty outfits too. The boy now knew he HAD TO DO IT! Soon he too was a good little bitch for the incestuous daddy /mommy /brother/transvestite hot smoothly wet nylon cumming. They filmed the family fun to watch again for their pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The incestuous silken trap con't....

The now indoctrinated incestuous young transvestite son's craving for getting their asses filled with hot sperm from daddy and Mommy's strap on fucking became the normal way to go. Mom and dad taught the boy's about "INCEST WAS BEST". The wardrobe of sexy Victorias Secret and Fredericks of Hollywood lingerie and "Fuck Me" high heels expanded. A cosmetics expert was employed to get the most slutty makeup and nails done. The she male cosmetic girl also loved sucking transvestite cock. The mommy slut now had her dream family taught well. She often fucked all her bitchesr regularly with the pink 9 inch vibrating strapon. The mommy lovers were ready and willing to do ANYTHING to please mommy slut!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ADDENDUM ::"THE ENTIRE SERIES IS MY FAVORITE.

Obviously the family had a incestuous no holds barred theme. Both mommy and daddy got the silken smooth plan down! It's my fault mommy. I sniffed your wet nylons and wore your pantyhose. Mommy's wet pretty pink panties were more than the incestuous mother fucker could take. One sniff and the bitch boy needed mommy's luvin. Mommy,gonna fuck our sweet cunny! Yes pretty baby,mommy is gonna fix you up like the sweet transvestite mother fucker loves it! NOW! FUCK YOUR MOMMY'S CUNNY WITH YOUR COCK CLITTY...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sweet Mommy's creamy cunny. Con't.

The perverted mommy and her family all wore nice pretty hot pantyhose and lingerie. They were great at walking in the sky high heels. The mommy 's conniving way to get her now slutty son/bitch to ream her sopping ass and cunt was masterfully done. Once the drugs took effect the sweet 12 year old would do ANYTHING MOMMY WANTED! "MOMMY, GONNA LICK YOUR WET PANTYHOSE AND YOU CARESS MY NYLONS UNTIL WE WANT TO START OUR HOT MOMMY FUCKING! "SON, MMMMM MOMMY'S PANTYHOSE ARE SOAKED! FUCK MOMMY'S CUNNY SWEET BABY...."YES MOMMY " THE GIRLY BOY AND DADDY CLAD IN THE SENSUOUS NYLONS AND SATIN FUCKED EACH OTHER FOR HOURS....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love the story of the new order of the incredibly talented young cock in mom's pussy.

Mommy did have it coming. The horny couple were to cause a uproarious sensation in the annals of the new order of things to do in the world of unconventional inbreeding experiments with the new experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mom's ready for a new smooth cock....

MOM said": I need you to wear pantyhose and high heels when you are with me."! "Yes mom I know that you have a fetish for the Smooth PANTYHOSE and the pretty outfits. "! We are always looking hot and sexy in our pantyhose and high heels. We often enjoyed the sensual touch of the smooth panties and pantyhose as we engaged in the hot incestuous and kinky behavior that we so enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this!

Please make more like this, you are the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My mom doesn't drink, doesn't work & I don't wish to rape her. I would like to seduce her or have her seduce me. We've been flirting with each other for years now. She allows me to spy in her & doesn't shut her bedroom door.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 2 years ago
So similar to my mother

Our first touching was when I helped her to bed when she was drunk. My hands were in her breasts and didn't object. I continued to fondle and kiss and she kissed back. I was waiting to hear " fuck me" but she didn't say it that night. Two more similar incidents and a week alone at our cabin got her too horny. Finally she said it.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Bitch had it coming!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
3930 Followers
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...