All Comments on 'D&D Breakfast Club Ch. 01'

by GratefulFred

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Drug dealing in middle earth

Gary Gygax is gonna come out of the grave and stomp your ass! Kick ass story but the geeks are gonna getcha!

ellyneiellyneialmost 16 years ago
hehehe

Dude, this was fun, and I didn't even smoke weed with it! Btw geeks are hot, cheers, for geeks!

thelittledeadgirlthelittledeadgirlalmost 14 years ago
I smite you with my +20 dire sword!

Keh heh heh heh heh! I remember this one time, when my party's halfling rogue got us trapped in a tower with no doors and no windows and only one portal and she had us all step on the portal and she SWORE she could use that magic device! Well, next thing you know half our life force is drained out and the skeleton hanging on the wall next to the magic device has flesh and is a naked man going "Hey, why am I chained to the wall naked and who are you freaky people" and our halfling tries to kill him while he's chained to the wall! Well, I had to make my grapple test to catch her before she could smash him and then our hexblade and our dwarven warrior helped hold her while I looked for the key to release this guy. So it turned out he was a favoured soul and decided to help us and it all worked out good but damn! Some of these halflings and their anger issues, start all kinds of trouble! Where was I? Oh yeah, know where I can get one of those sacks of infinite contents all filled up with pipeweed?

Sorry, couldn't resist going off on a ramble. I loved this story because I AM one of those geeks who gets all dressed up in my leathers, fur and bracers and carries real swords axes and crossbows to go play D&D with my buddies. Keep up the awesome writing, Fred, I've loved every one of your stories I've read to date and am looking forward to reading part 2 of this one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous