All Comments on 'Castaway Siblings'

by sethp

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
OUTSTANDING BEGINNING

Please keep this story going. I really like what you've done so far.It's hot!! Write On!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 16 years ago
The story needs to go on

This is a good start,for a series.

The parents are rich, Dad is a real estate developer.they stay on the family yacht until he buys the island,and builds a place for Brad and Beth. Their mom want's to stay with the kids,and winds up getting fucked by Brad,mom and Beth give birth, and raise their children on the island... Rich

Plainly_JanePlainly_Janealmost 16 years ago
Hot, yet sweety sexy!

Loved it Seth! Great story. You give the background deftly in a few sentences, so we get a nice introduction to the main characters. Tender and erotic sex between Brad and Beth -- really nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
agreed

i agree with the rest u must keep this story line going uv got a great beginning please continue it

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 16 years ago
Good so far....

But don't end it here. It's a good tale and deserves more chapters. Thanks for sharing your stories.

chargergirlchargergirlalmost 16 years ago
very nice

Seth. I must concur with everyone else. You should continue this. I really liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good

Well done. I like when he cums inside her pussy...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
This was hot!

Loved it! more please?

AphroditeRebornAphroditeRebornalmost 16 years ago
excellent

I agree with most that you could continue on with this story - I liked it a lot :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Pleae write more

I was hot to read how the sister wanted her brother's sperm in her womb. I hope the next part includes her getting pregnant by her brother.

djaxdjaxover 14 years ago
Good so far...

How were they found, did they make some kind of S.O.S. on the beach or was it a hit and miss type of search? So they were seen walking towards the beach rescue party, did the rescue find them shunned by what was seen? If so, did they return to the island, move to another city to be together, seperate because of what their family perceived? Please get your keyboard warmed up and finish this - we need to know what happenned next! I really enjoyed what was there, but there's so much we don't know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Needed a little more to story but was well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please

Please write more you have an awsome story going but it needs more it would be awsome if you made it a story series

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Good story

This was a good story. It deserves more chapters.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
too little is known about them

how they survived, a few fish, water and coconuts is not enough for months. did they have fire? did they lay out a message on the beach?

why she isn't pregnant?

personal care?

Not enough to go on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ignore Rightbank, he's an opinionated, ignorant dick

Ask any nutritionist; a diet consisting solely of coconuts would constitute a healthy and Isotonic mix of minerals, vitamins and essential nutrients; the only reason no-one does it is because it's too bland, and people would soon get bored with it, and as for fire, just because he/she/it can't see any way to make it without matches or a lighter doesn't automatically mean it can't be done; our ancestors managed it quite well. One more thing, why shouldn't they be eating raw fish if they somehow can't manage to make fire, like Rightwank apparently can't? I guess Rightplank hasn't ever eaten sushi, like the entire population of Japan since time immemorial?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
oops!

You know, this is a right good story. Some details could have been altered. Previous Anonymous needs to get down off their High-Horse. The 'comments' section is for us to express what we feel about the stories we read. But, the author should remember that a diet of too much Coconut can have unfortunate side effects. Plenty of nutrition and some useful minerals, but a looooot of diarehha also with a side order of stomach cramps. Fucking in salt water isn't fun, it washes away the natural lubricant and fucking in sand isn't like the movies show. I can say from experience, sand gets everywhere you don't need it and it creates friction at a very bad time! Hard to say, but you did write this story not quite knowing what you were doing. The plane crash is pretty good. Most small planes are Windshield heavy and on impact both the pilot and copilot would be thrown through. And not all emergency beacons(which are usually activated upon contact with water) survive impact. So, getting out on the wing quickly is good. You could use some editing and research before doing a story, but pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bad porn

A lame story (which reads like bad porn).

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 8 years ago
Lacks detail

Your storyline was reasonable but it lacked a lot of detail. What did they do for all those months . JUST FUCK I think not. Rightbank does make SOME valid points.l myself would like a sequel just to answer some niggling questions .What was their parents reaction when they saw them ?did she indeed fall pregnant and if she did Did they stay together? These are just some of the glaring questions you need to answer .. 3 stars for this effort

Rex70Rex70about 8 years ago
Incomplete

I agree that this article lacks substance in reality! How did they survive the months on that Island? There is a lot more to an article than Wam-Bam thank you Mam!

duckyaceduckyacealmost 8 years ago

You leave too much hanging like they say it needs substance. U just cut it it off n mid storie

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Illogical story

Good start, but:

- No pain from the crash, but both pilots are dead? Lucky much?

- They fuck for months but she isn't pregnant? ... no.

- After months suddenly both parents are in front of them? I am pretty sure long lasting search parties are led by, I don't know, the police, the marine, the military, random travellers or whatnot, but not the parents. That is just bullshit.

- No real description of how they built shelter, how they hunted, where they poop, what they wear and how they fuck. You just mentioned the important things in passing with 1-2 sentences.

It was way toooo short with just 1 page for such a heavy plotline. Just 3 out of 5 stars from me.

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 7 years ago
At one (Lit) page in length...

...it's a stroke story, not a novel, and stroke stories never let little things like details get in the way of the sex. They're the "wham-bam-thank you-ma'am" of the literary world.

That being said, the sex here is pretty mundane and boring. Nothing really exceptional about it to make it stand out from the rest of the pack. It could have been spiced up a bit with some nasty dialogue at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
2 1/2 at best.

2 1/2 stars at best. Nothing really exciting about this one. Bare bones basic. more could have been done. The premise is the best thing about this one.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Beautiful love story, but

Did't they locate the plane? They might have found something in the body of the plane.

I think they would have discussed sex very shortly after landing. Beth was sexually active. She would have talked to Brad, her soulmate, very shortly after landing. Brad surely knew about her boyfriend. Three weeks they began having sex and continued for months. What about Beth getting pregnant?

I hope you continue the story line. I hope Brad and Beth continue their love making.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
they did find the plane

it was actually loaded with a shipment of birth control pills. that why she didn't get preggers...LOL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
GREAT STORYLINE

I don't care WHAT the troll bashers say...I had a CHUBBY the entire read and that is, by the way, how I personally judge stories on Literotica. Does the story generate a Chubby? If so...the author is doing something right and definately has MY VOTE!

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
ITS BEEN TOLD SO MANY TIMES^*!^*!

BUT IT WAS SO WELL DONE , AND I'AM SURE IT WILL BE WRITING AGAIN AND AGAIN.. THIS IS ONE OF THE NEVERENDING STORIES.....NICE READ AGAIN ....THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A bit of nonsense

but an ok story 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Even though its been written a dozen times, each one is different! We liked it and keep up with a better ending. If we were in their position - letting out our feelings for each other, then stay there together with their parents fT9jpp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
?

Confused on why she was crying when she saw him masturbating.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

A nice story. AAA+++

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 2 years ago

The Taboo

Isolation, survival, and mutual dependence may foster a relationship the absent society might not accept. However when the survival of the human race depends on a breach of the taboo, the Biblical story of Lot tells us that the taboo will be broken. I have read many writings on this point, only castaway siblings approaches an understanding of the phenomenon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My last from this author.

Juvenile.

BillS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@ ROCKY70

I couldn't agree more; no matter how many times they're told, adapted or interpreted, some stories never get old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Is the author 12? This study read as thought the author were 12.

Sunny bother reading it. Waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Chapter 2 - It turned out to be strangers who rescued Beth and her brother Brad, so their secret was safe. When the strangers asked them who they were, Beth and Brad said that they were husband and wife from Canada. Beth and Brad were able to get married in Canada with Beth and Brad using their middle names as their last names to a Justice of the Peace in a small town. Beth and Brad had a great sex life together and Brad impregnated Beth sixteen times over the next thirty years. They had eight sons and eight daughters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersethp@sethp
3664 Followers
I need your feedback and story ideas! If you have feedback for one of my stories good or bad; I want to hear it! I also need your story ideas. It only takes one good Idea to create a great story! Thanks!