All Comments on 'How I Met My Husband'

by jessymichelle

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BiskitBiskitalmost 16 years ago
Stiff with lust

As a first effort, this was really well done but I wanted more! Short stories are great but I could have read more of your very well writen paragraphs. I was hard from the start and managed to jerk off as our two lovers kissed. Nothing like a loving and fun transsexual story to get me up and coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I loved it

This was a very cute story! I hope you write more about your experiences (especially if they are true!).

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

I really enjoyed this believable, erotic story. I wish I was as lucky as Jess to find someone who'd treat me like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

hotttttt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
First

Met at a gay bar,i had jeans on,pantyhose,top,a guy came over,talked,i said come wth me,we went into the rest rooms,i lowered my jeans,my cock sticking out.He looked,i pulled them up,my place is 10 minutes away,i walked he followed.when i got him there,i went in and changed into a dress,panties,stockings.I came out,removed his trousers,oh nice,his cock was hard, i got down and sucked it,oh so hard and then took him into my bedroom,he pulled my panties down,turned me,onto my knees and from behind pushed his hard cock deeep into me,fucking me,making me shoot as he emptied into me.he stayed the night and in the morning i sucked him untilhe was hard and lowered myself down onto him,his cock deep in my hole,i bounced up and down on him,my cumm leaking out,i told him to tell me when he was going to cumm,he did,i jumped off,took his cock in my mouth where he shot his cumm.6 years later we are still together.

perfectlynormalizedperfectlynormalizedabout 6 years ago
Short, sweet and powerful

I liked the pacing and layout of the story, it was very well done, quick and to the point without sacrificing belivability. I feel like more characterisation before the main event would have been nice but overall I did really enjoy it.

SusanlynnSusanlynnalmost 6 years ago
I hate condoms

Get rid of the condoms. They should know each other well enough to know that they’re both clean. A true cross dressing faggot wants to be bred. His man’s precious cum is wasted in the condom which should NEVER, EVER HAPPEN unless he drinks it from the condom afterwards.

SusanlynnSusanlynnalmost 6 years ago
READERS, YOU CAN STOP HERE

If you bothered to read this first part, don’t waste your time reading the other three. This author, like so many on Literotica decided to simply stop writing and never finished it. She’s/ He’s had 10 years to do so. That tells me it’s not going to happen. Nothing pisses me off more.

melanieatplaymelanieatplayover 4 years ago
What a sexy romp

The characters were so believable and I felt like I was in the middle of the action. I can’t wait to read more of your work and it’s good to see you writing again, girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautiful

rvagirlrvagirlover 1 year ago

This made me tear up a bit. The way Tim validates Jess is so hot and sweet and it just filled me up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjessymichelle@jessymichelle
146 Followers
Kinda nerdy. Some of my stories were real, some are just fantasies. Writing them helped me realize that I was, indeed, trans.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES