All Comments on 'I'm My Teacher's Hubby For 1 Night'

by ilovebarbiestits

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Big tits are nice to play with

Yeah nothing in the world like a great big set of huge TITS, god i love them. I had a teacher once that had great big jugs, fuck she was hot, and god did she have a nice big set of thunder jugs, thats what we use to call her, miss thunderjuggs, cause im sure if they ever came together there would be a clap of thunder so loud you'd here it down the street. Any way,this one time i was walking home in the rain from school, and who should happin to come along but miss thunderjuggs in her car. She pulls over and stops and rolls the window down to ask if i wanted a ride, i'm no dummy,of course i said sure love to get a ride out of the rain. Just to be in the same place as her was all i could ever have dreamed of. She always smelled so good, her perfume use to give me a hard on in school. Her house was closer to school than mine,so she ask's me if it's ok if we stop at her house first. She said to come in and dry off and she'd drive me home after it quit raining. To make along story short, i took a chance and grabbed her big tits while she was in the kitchen making us hot coco to drink, she never even made a move,just let me feel her big tits through her sweater. So i got braver, and stuck my hands under her sweater and unhooked her bra,and then ran my hands over her bare skin and put my hands to the front of her tits and found her nipple's were starting to become erect. She put her hands down the front of my pants and played with my very hard cock by this time the fluid was starting to come out of the tip of my cock, i was so horny. The she lead me to her bed room and took off her clothes and then helped metake off mine and got on her knee's and started to suck my cock. I didn't last to long and shot my cum down her throat in such a blast, i thought my cock was going to blow off. I played with her hairy cunt and she sucked my cock till i was ready to mount her. She then got down on all four's and reached behide her and spread her cunt open for me to take her from behide. Which i did in a second, her cunt felt so hot and juicy, i almost shot my load again, but i hung on to it for a little while, having cum allready. But i was no porn star and soon was empting my balls into her hot box. We stayed like this for a while together coupled with my cock in her. The rain never let up so i phoned home and asked if i could stay over night at a friends house and my mom said ok. So i stayed the night at my teacher's house and fucked her all through the night till morning, fuck she was good. I ended up going over to her house quite often after that untill she told me she was knocked up and i was to be the father of her child. She said she'd have to leave town and didn't want to get in to trouble for having sex with a minor, so she moved away, and i never saw her untill a few year's ago and wanted to show me what we had made while we had been screwing our brains out, our love child.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good Story

Liked your fantasy, we all have someone like this, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story and a very new approach but where is the rest

I love the fact that she can suck her tits and nipples. What a vision. this could be a very long and hot story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous