All Comments on 'Nude Fantasy'

by woodchuck55

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good story

It's fun to read about a man taking pictures of another man fucking is wife. Friends should share. Wife swapping is a fine old tradition and I'm glad to read about it. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
allot

Do you mean "a lot"? Your spelling and grammar is all over the place - spoiling what could have been a good read. Get someone to check it before you post.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
What is wrong .....

With these people, one or other of the couple always gets the other to do something for the first time like swinging or swapping.The strange thing is it took the husband a long time to get her to do something different I hope she finds someone bigger and better than both of these men. Oh and by the way the other husband is cheating on his wife that doesn't normally happen in swinging or swapping circles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Not my cup of tea

It's only a matter of time before she finds a better lover and divorce her wimp/fag husband. It will serve him right. She has already tasted the forbidden fruit.

marriedpervsmarriedpervsalmost 16 years ago
I loved it - ignore tham!

I thought it was a great story, and very believable, as the very same thing has happened to me!!

Keep writing and ignore the idiots who leave silly comments...

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 16 years ago
good job

You put your intentions out there in the first 4 short paragraphs. Anyone turned off by wife sharing should have stopped reading at that point. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent story!

We loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nude Visiting....

Very erotic, and this often takes place out of the nudist park and in private homes, in nudism, where all sorts of fun sometimes occurs, and even babies are developed amongst liasons not of legalities that sometimes develop into more.

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Nude Visiting....

Very erotic, and this often takes place out of the nudist park and in private homes, in nudism, where all sorts of fun sometimes occurs, and even babies are developed amongst liasons not of legalities that sometimes develop into more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What

What is an allot?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good idea

good idea for a story, hot concept, however your detail and writing is a bit light, it could have been longer and more erotic as a result, great fantasy idea though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Nice story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Letting out the wife

First of all I can't get head around a husband wanting another man to fuck his wife this one his a willing cuckold with his pea sized brain in his cock end.

Nice twist getting posed pictures of the wife and friend and whilst his wife sucks his friends cock, he fucks her from the rear filling her with cum so when she fucks Mike he enjoys a cream pie.

Sorry only one star for the cuckold part.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Even

Even a.nudist can be a whore it seems.

guzzieathomeguzzieathomealmost 3 years ago
Nude greeting.

Reading your story I remembered an occasion when a couple we knew when living in France, invited my wife to their house to do some pottery, the wife was an art teacher.

I was back in UK for a few days. We knew they had a pool and that they swam nude regularly, however my wife was very surprised when she drove up the private lane to their house to be greeted by the husband totally in the nude. Sadly I have to say that nothing erotic happened and the women stayed fully clothed.

Hmm....perhaps I could make a story about that, all my stories do have a basis in true events.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous