All Comments on 'Doing It For The Boys'

by sissyboi

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
story

i have done two at a time but not 4 great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very nice, but you can keep going further...

i liked it alot, thought the story itself developed nicely and was hot. but i felt you could have gone into him sucking all the guys off. or pick up the next chapter with him sucking off the 2nd guy and on. if you wanted to extend this story, that is..... just thought you started the story so well, and it's very erotic but didn't take full advantage of all the possiblities you set up for yourself. if you say at the start that this guy evolved into regularly being a sissy boi for his 4 friend, then give us the whole step by step, break it up into and extended story w/ mutliply chapters if it'll be to long. my whole rambling retort is meant to say it was good, do more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OH MY, YES YES YES

Those who really know, know that you were getting the better of the deal--HUGE GRIN-Yes Yes Yes--Anxious for the next chapter. There might be nay sayers, BUT WE KNOW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You know what they say?

Suck one cock they call you cocksucker....PLEASE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot but...

You had a lot of typos and grammatical errors. The content, however, was sublime. Would love to see more.

Calit69Calit69about 15 years ago
More

Could have extended or teased out bedroom scene with more bj's. Only one at a time? Take up story where you are used from both ends watch grammar and spelling -detracts from story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Amazing

Great story, please continue

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edalmost 15 years ago
Never had the chance

I missed this story the first time around and I'm sorry I did! Always wanted to do just what you did but never had the chance. I agree that you shoud spend more time describing the details. You could keep me hard and pumping with envy all night!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sequel please!

this is easily the best story i have read on this site. i would love to see more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I know you wrote this years ago, but I'd love to read the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it!

And wish I had had an audience when I sucked my best friend off because I would have had a good supply of cock to suck for months and months afterward!

Marty

eagerforfuneagerforfunover 10 years ago
More, please...

Really enjoyed this. Have done groups before with strangers. Very erotic. Would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
continue

Post the next part, this was such a turn on to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

The night I sucked my first cock I ended up sucking off 5 guys. My only regret was that I hadn't found out just how wonderful it is to be a cock sucker before I was 48. I often think of all the cocks I could have sucked if I had started when I was much younger.

The same night I sucked those 5 guys off I found what it was like to be fucked. I also found that to be quite pleasurable.

I think it is wonderful to be a cum loving cock sucking faggot slut. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Still the best erotica I've read

Any chance of that second installment? Love to hear about this little slut getting his ass pounded

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good One

Got me hardm you told it like a true cock slut. Glad to see I'm not the only one who wanted to be the group cock slut, wish I had done it. I grew up fantasizing about being a cock slut and going down on guys at a stag or being owned by a gang of dominant and masculine motorcycle club. Still wish men would take videos of me with their phones while I am sucking them off and threatening to forward the videos to all my friends if I don't do as they demand,.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot as hell

I remember my first cock I was a kid I have loved it ever since. I'm married and bi. Wife shares me with men I love it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another First

Although I was a little younger than the boy in the story, my first experiences were very similar. One afternoon two of my friends, Bob and John, were at my house when Bob talked me into sucking his cock. It didn’t take much persuasion. I was fascinated with it and had wanted to suck it for quite a while. I sucked it eagerly, took his load and swallowed. John simply watched, declining my offer to blow him as well, and both boys agreed to keep what I had done to themselves. By the time I graduated I had sucked the cocks of half a dozen boys and two men, and although it was rumored there was a queer in the senior class I was never publicly outed.

1mbibry1mbibryabout 3 years ago

I do! Please tell me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a hot story! Young guy has the balls to do what I didn't.

I knew when I reached puberty that I wanted to suck cock. I wish one of my friends or classmates had noticed me staring at their crotch when they were only clad in underwear. My mouth always watered while I was in a trance hoping one of them would say, "Want to suck my cock, faggot?"

I would have eagerly dropped to my knees and started kissing their package through their underwear. As they got hard, I would look up at them and beg, "May I please suck your cock, sir?"

I'm sure they would have been hard, needed release and said, "Yes you faggot cocksucker make me cum and swallow every drop". Of course I would have given them what they wanted and I needed. Within days every boy (and girl) in town would know and I'd be on my knees several times every day, often with an audience.

Yup, I would have likely been thrown out of the house and forced to leave town; but, I'd soon find a city to live where my desire to give head would have ben welcomed and my desires totally satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My dream also. I love getting naked in a group!

Total exhibitionist. And love sucking cock!

Nothing better than a cock in my mouth, cock deep in

my ass and a room full of studs jacking off and watching!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous