All Comments on 'Best Friend BJ'

by dannyboy1212uk

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Best Friend BJ

Good HOT SEX! But I don't see the rationale for having it be one lonely instance only -- the logic is puerile, but the experience (nearly) universal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Interesting story

I hadn't seen my friend Joe for about four years when I visited him at his house in San Francisco. We drank, snorted and drank some more. We both got boozed out and pretty stupid. I asked him if he had any girl friends who want to suck a dick. I told him I was really horny and needed a blow job...BAD [coke does that to me]. Of course, we were too drunk to go anywhere and I went to bed. A couple of hours later, I awoke to what I thought was a wet dream. In the dream, I was getting a great blow job from my wife's girl friend [she was luscious] but it turned out to be JOE!!! I put my hand on his head to hold him there while I started spurting! I shot at least five thick shots into his mouth and he swallowed all of it. I pretended to still be passed out as he got up to go. I was now fully awake and feeling better for sure but still stupid from the booze and other stuff. The next morning, I got up and was making my own breakfast when he came out for a cup of java. He asked if I was making anything for him and I said "no", "it's already made". He looked around and didn't see anything and that's when I laughed out loud and said..."your breakfast is between my legs stupid...I'm not satisfied yet". He knew that I had been awake during the blow job and everything was cool. The deal was that I wanted another one. I was still horny and now it was going to be his job to empty my prostate using his lips and tongue and...some suction whenever I wanted. He loved the idea.

He said he'd do it for me whenever I wanted. He had never done it before last night but said he'd thought about sucking me off several times over the years but just buried the urges. He was very relieved that I was OK with getting bj's and we remain friends today.

**malapulga@yahoo.com***

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
worthless

Come on, if it happened just this way, why are you writing about it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous