All Comments on 'Why I Love To Eat You'

by MrKitty

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
Remarkable!

A loving tribute, very well written. The honesty and emotion shine through and make this a wonderful piece. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot!

I wish every man was like you!!!

skystringskystringabout 15 years ago
Wow!!!

Do you have any brothers like you? ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Respecting a woman's needs.

Yes I wish more men were like this paying homage to a woman's pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
to have such a lover...

heaven on earth.your wife,is well aware of the treasure you are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
beautiful

simply put.. and beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow!

Do you think you could open a school and teach?

Sooty27Sooty27over 14 years ago
Where can I find someone like him?

Where can I find someone like MrKitty? I adore his honest approach to his pussy eating!

caribberoscaribberosover 14 years ago
Fantastic - and I am in full agreement, except

I love the way you express my feelings for me. I am a pussy worshipper also. I would only add... there ARE many men who worship the wonderful feminine pussy, her flavor and the pleasure it gives her and her lover. Like I tell my wife: I love you, even when I am not eating you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You are my first comment.

Wow... While I am grateful to my playmate for bringing me here to this site. I am grateful to you for this letter. I have read much in the last 3 days, A LOT, in fact; spending way too much time just reading and reading and reading.

BUT your letter is by far the most erotic thing I have read yet.

Thank you.

SunKittySunKittyover 14 years ago
this letter is delicious

Very good work, fellow Kitty. Your writing makes my kitty very wet. :)

SubtleMoansSubtleMoansabout 14 years ago
Wonderful

All I can say is, Mmmm! Come & Eat!

pentopaperpentopaperabout 14 years ago
Wow

What a beautifully-written letter! I wish my husband had 1/100th of your sex drive (as well as your desire to be between your wife's legs...mmm...)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
what a love letter...

he is so in love with his wife, and demostrates that love is such a physical manner. i bet she's come to appreciate how very blessed she is by his constant love over the years. i hope she worships him as well...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
so lovely

so beautiful and very moving. your wife is so lucky. and i have often felt, when giving my partner oral sex, that same way- that i was worshipping at his altar. it takes my breath away, both the giving and receiving in such incredible devotion. I am so thankful as a woman that men like you and my boyfriend exist!

SheWillBeLovedSheWillBeLovedalmost 14 years ago
Amazing

Wow. Sooooo good! Don't know what to say other than that lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow, totally loved this.

I have never read in this section before..totally loved this.

tbabyhottbabyhotabout 13 years ago
Love it !!!

Never let it be said that honesty is not hot ! What a thrill ride for my mind !

PrettyPinkPearlPrettyPinkPearlalmost 13 years ago
Multiple wives.......please?!?!

My, my, my, my, my.........you took my breath away and gave it back in a love filled rush! This is, without question, one of the most beautiful love letters ever written. Your wife is blessed beyond belief to have a man so in love with her. How absolutely wonderful you are. Need a sister-wife? :) write more man!!

IrfonIrfonalmost 13 years ago
That'll make your Woman weak at the knees...

Well written - and a huge surprise to many Women that may care to read this ?

Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Mmmh

Beautifully graphic... you sound so much like my husband! He wants to eat me all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Do you really think you're abnormal?? Good God, I hope not! I ADORE being eaten. Nothing like it. I think men who don't like to eat women are more abnormal, personally. Best, best, best feeling in the world. Mmmmmm. I'm in love with someone who I'm not with (yet), and all I can say is I HOPE he feels the same way you do. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Delicious

Where is this husband? I want him. To be eaten constantly has been my fantasy for years. What a lucky woman that has captured this pussy hungry man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
speaking for many men, I hope

I too love to kiss and lick and smell and taste a woman between her legs. In my experience this is not commonly discussed among males, and I've wondered how many men feel this way. Anyone who is not transfixed by and drawn deeply into this wonderful act is missing the essence of sexuality. So much of what the author says resonates with me; I'm glad I came across this evocative piece of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

The period paragraph was weird... #justsaying

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
:)

i need one to eat at mine like you've written!! it's like im prime and ready and so damn wet with the thought of it. I didn't find the period paragraph weird - it made sense and written well.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SO YOU LIKE CUNNILINGUS

who dont, but its not the end of the world. TK U MLJ LV NV

KikishoesKikishoesover 12 years ago
Wonderful

Your wife is a lucky gal and this letter was erotic and tender.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Insufficience is bad, but excess is not very good. How much sticky fluid can you have? The confession is real, but the health is more important. Perhaps you need to take exercises, such as play basketball.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This is so beautiful .. I never thought sex could depict love so beautifully... You are a gifted writer and a beautiful person

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 12 years ago
I liked this

My comment is about going down when she is having her menses, thats when I really want to eat pussy, I have had this urge eversince I cleaned up a restroom at the gas station after four good looking girls from the local area had gone in and they were all on the pad as they had taken them off and wiped them on the walls and mirrors and left them on the counter. When I opened the door and stepped inside to clean it up I got instantly hard, the smell was such a turn on that I had to take my cock out and let it shoot a load of cum on the floor. Ever since then when a woman comes around and is having that monthly problem I can smell it and it still excites me. I so wish that my wife was still having them but alas she does not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I wish you were my partner.

I once was dating someone who loved being between a women's thighs. Though, I'm an outie and he got upset that he couldn't get me off, so he stayed away from going down on me. I didn't mind too much, but when I read your story I wish he would have done more. Though apparently I was the best tasting pussy he had ever eaten. So it was... sad in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
True love...

Perfection...that is all.

porcalindoll1604porcalindoll1604almost 12 years ago
close to lockout period!

That was so...hot. I love the fantacies & its so deep felt to be so sexual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I'm not alone

I dearly love to eat pussy. Like MrKitty I think about it all the time. It's best to have a woman who enjoys it and knows that I need to do it. If I start to go limp, all I need to do is lower my lips to her beautiful wet cunt and I'm hard again. The only thing that can make me more excited than eating a cunt is eating one that's been shaved smooth. That's how I want to die; with my tongue deep in a beautiful shaved wet cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
uhhhh

Oh my God. I am writing this as a single woman, well, at least talking to the man I am going to marry, just have to get him to realize this. :) Not in a creepy way, in a love at first sight type. :)

Anyway. This made me cream my panties!!! This was amazing. The honesty, the intensity, the love that was behind the wonderful words. I can ONLY imagine being the wife that read this.

I love to have my pussy loved! I pray God sends me a man who will love my most intimate parts created, as this man loves his wife's.

To be loved from head to toe, but to have my vagina truly licked, not just my clit, is the most pleasurable experience ever!!! Lick the sides of my things, from the sensitive middle of my hamstrings to the spot of flesh that connects my thigh and the place before my outer labia. Lick and kiss my outer lips, start with one then move to the other. Gently, slowly, lick with all of your tongue not just the tip, lick All of my pussy. Probe it with your fingers, tease Just the opening of my hole. It IS the most sensitive part the the vaginal opening. Slide your fingers into my wetness, lick and love my pussy in all it's dripping glory. Make me cum. Make my body spasm with physical longing and loving for you from your touch. From your body and my body, even in the smallest way, becoming one!!!!

Raleigh86Raleigh86over 10 years ago
THANK YOU!

I've always had trouble understanding why the guys I've been with love to go down on me, even though the thought of it grosses ME out... and you've just explained it perfectly.

...you've also managed to turn me on so bad at the same time, which is quite an achievement since I usually feel terribly embarrassed while being eaten out! Thank you for this submission!

Yael0330Yael0330about 10 years ago
Amazing

I have a similar perspective to your last comment leaver -- I've never really understood how my boyfriend enjoys being down there at all, and the elements you described made the reasons you enjoy it very reasonable and beautiful. I hope your wife responded with appreciation!

I am also impressed with your writing skill. Thank you for reminding me that I have so much to learn. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
why

Wow. I have never come across women who thought receiving oral sex is grotesque. I have heard many women who wish for it and many who have never experienced it. I've known many men who wouldn't do it, saying it is 'nasty'. Although, they love to have their dicks sucked on. As a man who was taught right early on, I can say that I love to 'eat pussy' because I love women and each one is special. I love to inhale her scent. Did you all know that each woman has her own scent and that it gets stronger or not depending on whether she's ovulating or approaching her cycle? I love to look and watch her reaction to what I am doing and to learn from it how to pleasure her. Right now, I am at a point in life where expressing my love physically is becoming more and more limited. But this I can do for her and, fortunately, I've always loved to do it. To me, it is about giving her pleasure - as opposed to just taking my pleasure as a man and not making certain she is fulfilled also as well as feeling loved. I was taught to pleasure a woman when I was 16 and she was 43. 'Always make certain of her orgasm first', she'd say. Ladies, you are so pretty down there at your center, and you taste so good. You are so sensative to the slightest touch or even a breath across your clitoris. I love to suck your lips into my mouth and taste your dew. Don't question his motives if he will do this for you, just accept his gift and help him learn where your 'buttons' are. It is something he has to learn to do, unlike vaginal sex which is pretty instinctual. So, if he has gone to the trouble of learning how to do it and grown to love it, please just lie back and enjoy it. Remember, this act is all about YOU.

Arousal2424Arousal2424over 8 years ago
Delicious

well done. love the subject.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Who?

Ummmm are you really married because you're perfect and I want a husband like that.

JudyLeeJudyLeealmost 8 years ago
Obsessive much?

Maybe you spend a little too much time thinking about pussy. But what a sweet essay to your wife expressing one form of your devotion. If she loves it as much as you do, who am I to criticize?

DsnutsincDsnutsincalmost 8 years ago
M e too

You know I feel the same way I love 2 eat pussy . But not just any pussy it has to be my lovely delicious flavorful heavenly wife's pussy. It felt like the words work taking straight out of my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
100 percent all natural rehead - Pussy

Francesca Capaldi.

neurologistneurologistover 7 years ago
Discharge !

Now that was way tooo horny ... 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amen

Exactly right. To my wife, I add that you taste heavenly and sucking your large clit is yummy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hits Home

This story resonates so much with my personal life. It's as though the author were speaking to me. My husband behaves in this very manner and I try to understand it. In reading this story I actually have gained some insight into what he tries to convey. I certainly appreciate much better this effort on his part.

Thanks for the eye opener, and keep them coming. Pun intended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Eating pussy at request of college girls

One time I took Phyllis ( a nice little blonde from Pratt, KS ) out on a date in college. We kissed briefly and then I dropped her off at her dorm. Back at the old house that I shared with a few other college guys, the phone rang. It was Phyllis calling. Would I pick her up again and eat her pussy? YOU BETCHA. This was the first time for both of us, and I have had tons of such experiences ever since. Have had 2 wives. The first was frigid, and the current wife is very warm and passionate. Have had oral sex and regular sex with many college girls and young ladies and both wives. THANK YOU PHYLLIS...AND ALL THE OTHERS. LIFE AND SEX ARE GREAT. IT's ALL GOOD !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I knew a guy like this

Pierced tongue that held in my flavor & chewed him to taste me even longer

Thanks Keith

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish I had you as my man oh my gosh. Wow

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Having browsed Lit for years, this is the story that describes me most. I love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrKitty@MrKitty
219 Followers
An average man leading a charmed life, with an overactive imagination, high sex drive, and occasional urge to write.