All Comments on 'Rest Area'

by Patrick2380

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
heellovr69heellovr69over 15 years ago
Loved the story

This was a hot story. Made me think of all the bareback sex I've had over the years. Nothing like the feel of bare cock and hot, thick cum deep inside your manpussy. I hope you'll do more stories like that, perhaps turn this into a series. See him have more bareback adventures, perhaps even get gangbanged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Like nothing else

There is nothing like the feel of your ass being filled with a hot load of cum.......... except several loads of hot cum!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Totally want this to happen to me!

Extremely hot story. Everything you wrote about I have fantasized for mysef. To suck a cock that just came deep in my ass and then have him feed me his cum straight from my used hole......WOW! Have to read it again!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This was a fine story

I got very hard reading this and it left me wanting parts 2, 3 and 4. It is just the way I fantasized that my own first taste of cock would be like and how much I want my ass to fucked. THANKS for a fine effort.

T-rex

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wishing

as a bi man who really likes it either way, i sucked mant cocks for years and always spit it ouy. about two years agi i swallowed one time. my whole body trembled as the cum filled my mouth and i swallowed slowly. i felt like i had been fucked, i alsays swallow now. i want so badly to be fycked...to be tagged by several men and have my ass pussyfilled over and over. ill take the small chance swallowing, but i think its roo big a risk having my cunt filled with vum. maybe sometime when im old and thinking im close to dting, ill be able to find someone to lat me down, spread my legs and make my man pussy shout with happiness as it fells hot creamy cum filling it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic!

You are such a lucky guy! I too would love to have bareback sex, but in era of AIDS I cannnot risk it. However, if I ever have the opportunity with someone I know very well, I am going for it. I hope to try cruizing some local rest areas real soon. Keep up the stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Restarea

I also go to rest areas and seek out men. I have given several blowjobs and have been blown by some of them. I love sex in semi truck cabs. I usually go there about 3 times a week and always gave many men BJ's. Love to be fucked also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic II!

Read your story again. I was Fantastic, I still love how your story flowed. My next door neighbor is a trucker. I so wish he'd take me in the back of his sleeper. I so want to feel hot cum shoot into my ass! And to feel a cock bust in my mouth. More!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Physically handicapped gay man that likes to suck dick

I'm a physically handicapped gay white male that likes giving blow jobs

to bisexual and gay white men that have large dicks,I also like giving

blow jobs to bisexual and gay white man that don't have large dicks.

I like to suck dick regardless how big the dick is, as long as a bisexual or

gay white man allows me to suck his dick and as long as a bisexual or

gay man puts his dick inside my warm mouth, and as long as a bisexual

or gay white man allows me to swallow his warm sweet cum

I'm happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So hott

That was so fucking hot. I've never been so hard. Makes want to find some

Cock and do those very same things. I want to become a cum slut too!

What a turn on!

dave61dave61almost 11 years ago
hottt

That was so hot

Crazy87875Crazy87875over 10 years ago
HOT!!!

Awesome story!!! I would give ANYTHING to have something like that happen to me!!! A stranger plowing my ass and planting his cum deep inside me!!! My cock is leaking like a fawcet right now!!

DrMikeHuntDrMikeHuntover 10 years ago
Fantastic Story

While I have never been approached at a rest stop, I have always wondered what would happen if I did. Your story was great. I loved the ass to mouth part, the barebacking and I can't wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MADE ME HORNY

WOW I wish I could fuck u too! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wish it happened to me. Fuck, I think I'd like it.

If you kmow any boss rest rooms in Liverpool UK where this happens, please post here, I'll check back from time to time. I just had a great wank reading a few of these blow job stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Hot, I had a similar experience when I was 38. I had stopped at the truck stop, I saw guys walking into a room out the back. I walked in, it was like a truckers rest room with chairs, tables and a coffee machine. There were 3 truckers there, sorry guys looking for the mens, out the front, in the servo. I went to walk out when a middle aged guy said you can use the one through there. I walked through, it was clean, 3 toilets, urinals and 2 showers. It had been a long drive and I felt relieved, when the middle aged guy came in, o.k, yeh thanks, I still had my cock in my hand, long drive, yes, a bit tense, need to relax, as he knelt, shit, I pulled back, its o.k., reaching for my cock, his hand around it, slowly stroking. My cock grew, he looked up at me, then leaned forward, taking it in his mouth, warm, moist. He pulled back, want to cum, yes, not here he said, follow me. We went back through the room, outside to a huge blue rig. Up inside to the sleeper cabin, take them off, I did, mmm, his mouth around my cock. He brought me close and then stopped, he lay back and pulled his shorts off. He turned and knelt, he had a sheer pair of nylon panties on, unlike anything i imagined a truckie would wear and he was totally shaved. He knelt back on his heels, a tube in his hand, squeezing a big blob onto the head of my cock, then knelt down onto his haunches, pulling the back of the panties down, revealing a nice shaved hole. I couldn't resist, I positioned my cock, pressing forward, easily entered him. He arched his back, I was totally in and I began fucking him, his back arched all the time. I grabbed his shoulders and pulled myself deep in him, I didn't last long before my cum shot into him. I felt him milking me, beautifully. Finally I eased back and lay down, he turned and straddled me, holding my still hard cock against his entrance and lowered back down onto me. He lay a towel over me and as he moved up and down, he stroked his cock until his cum shot out onto the towel. He stayed still, then moved off me, giving me the towel to clean myself. I dressed, then moved out of the truck, I got back into my car, drove not too far, I had to stop and stroke myself at the side of the road, what cum I had left shooting into the night air.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
my fantasy

I luv this story. I have sucked some gorgeous trucker cock and always swallow. Rimmed a sexy hunky blonde Welsh god in his truck then swallowed his load. I'd luv a hot trucker to fuck & fill me with cum then make me lick him clean. I'm so horny for cock now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
looking forward to my first

I travel on weekends and always stop at rest areas and truck stops looking to give my first blowjob. I just don't know how to approach someone about it. Anyone with idea's please post and I'll check back regularly. I had to jack off after reading this story. Thanks... BigBear

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I like truck stops too

I've had similar experiences at a few truck stops. The only difference is that I always make sure they use condoms when they fuck me. I don't use a condom when I suck a guy and I often (not always) swallow their cum. It really depends on how clean he is. Having a guy rim my ass is heavenly and is a must before he fucks me. Please tell more stories like this one. It really turned me on. I came hard into my hand and ate it all up. What a cock slut I am !!!

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777about 7 years ago
Nice and dirty

That's a gem! So nice and dirty, I would love to find a dirty trucker-fucker like that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Was way to curious

I've always been curious about a lot of things but not like this night, was driving back from a baseball game about a 2 hour drive on the interstate, had a few beers at the game and needed to stop and take a piss, wasn't particularly busy that Thursday night maybe 15 cars and a half dozen semi's, I wondered in and three men in there one washing up one in a closed stall and one at the urinal, I grab the urinal next to him and I'm letting it all hang out not paying any mind to the guy next to me so when I look around he's literally hanging his head over the little half divider staring at my cock and before I could say anything he says you have a very nice looking cock andbefore I realized it I said why thank you and that's when he said you must like compliments because your cock is responding and I look down and my cock is just getting harder and harder, I tell him I'm not gay or interested and that's never happened before but that I was really curious as to why it's happening, I can explain why if your that curious and we can get high if you like, curious guy that I am needed to know and was not in that big of a hurry and why not catch a buzz too, told me where he was parked and it was a big rig, so we walk to his truck and climb up in, it's his truck and what a helluva nice truck it was, brand new cab over with a king bed, big flat screen tv, all the amenities of home, he says he's gotta do several hours of down time and offers me a beer, I'm 58 white married for 29 years I ride a Harley and have long hair, weigh 165 lbs not athletic but in pretty good shape for my age, he thought I was 10 years younger which started giving me a hard on again I didn't understand, he's 44 fairly clean cut says he's married for 16 years to the love of his life and so we're just drinking beer and chatting when he says have you ever smoked meth, I told him I've done coke and acid but not in the last ten years or so but was curious about it so he gets a pipe out and I watch him put these look like glass crystals in and melt it and take several big hits and gives it to me and I did what he did and instantly felt totally alert and he tells me it has the power to make things just so much better and frees your mind and spirit and sets you in a different world, I was feeling euphoria and I think he knew and suggested watching some movie and I could tell him if I liked it or not and I say hell yes, if you want to get more comfortable my doors are locked and no one can see us or get in if you feel like your clothes are restricting you, I said ok, he puts the movie in and while it's starting he strips down to his briefs and I followed suit just as the movie came on, it starts off with 7 or 8 young skinny hairless boys almost in a pile, some sucking a cock, some getting there cock sucked and some being fucked and I was intrigued and curious , he said remember a while ago I could tell you why you were getting turned on and I said yes I remember, he said because you told me you were always curious about things and this is one of probably your biggest curiousness wouldn't you say, it makes you wonder how that would feel even though your not gay and married, he was right I wondered what it would feel like to have a man suck my cock or how it would feel to touch another cock, he said let's try this and turned it to just regular tv and we talked a while until he noticed I didn't have a hard on and then reaches over into my underwear and takes hold of my cock and it stiffened in a second and i of course was thinking I wish he would suck my cock but he let's go and puts the gay porn back on which I was fine with especially since I've never watched it before and it sure was making me horny, we drank some more beers, smoked some more meth and just talked about lots of things but then he brought up sex, would I like to try what I've been watching on tv and I said I would if I could, he made a phone call and in 30 minutes 2 smooth young boys showed up and when then got in he said no holes are sacred, get naked and have anything and everything you want, I shouldn't have ever talked to that man that evening but curiosity got the better of me and 61/2 hours later I had tried meth, watched gay porn, let a stranger touch my cock and then I tried and instantly fell in love when I sucked on my first hairless gay cock, it's hard to describe how it felt compared to a vagina but it was superb and those young boys loved being fucked in their sweet tight ass's I sucked all three of those cocks and fucked two young boys and I can promise you I'll be looking for all the think meat I can find from now on, curious about cock absolutely no more, to bad it took that long to discover boy pussy was so good, I'm a believer now

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot story!

It is so hot to feel the actual flesh your first time or any time for that matter. All I ever want is to be feeling a stud, any stud, shooting a hot load up my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
long time fantasy of mine

I have got a road trip cumming up, would so love to be taken like this.

Thanks for a hot well written story.

Metoo1202Metoo1202almost 6 years ago

Hot story I've never done that but it sure sounds good and sexy I would love to be in a truck on a rest area or anywhere in the park if you know of a park anywhere around no it's or a spot where people hang out let me know I'll check back in me-too1202 please let me know even New London Connecticut

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago

I have had fantasies about meeting another man at a rest area and sucking his cock. I love sucking cock, but not into smoking meth at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Same thing happened to me kinda

Ive been bisexual my whole life. This was just one strange experience. I was driving north to visit family. I worked all day before trying to drive the 11 hour drive when about 4 hours in I got sleepy. I pulled over to a rest area. It was around 1am and I noticed it was very secluded from the highway and only 3 other cars were there.

Then I noticed the big red semi parked just beyond the other side where the semi trucks parked. I went inside and immediately went to the restroom. I went into a stall and pulled my shorts down and sat on the toilet to pee (I sit to pee when I'm tired) I noticed a pair of shoes 2 stalls over. I could hear heavy breathing and I thought "someone is jerking off over there" I finished peeing and pulled my shorts up. Walked out of the stall to make my way out and walked very slowly by the other stall with the man in it. He was looking thru the crack of the door and jerking off while I watched.

I ran out of the restroom and back outside to my car. I sat in the seat with the door open with my head down like I was ashamed. Then I heard a voice say "Hey". I looked up and this tall average built guy was standing right in front of my door. He said "did you get a good view?” I said " I'm sorry I just heard alot of noise and was wondering what it was". He said " you here alone?" I said " headed north to visit family".

I think he had me figured out though because there was only 3 cars when I pulled in and now I was the only one left besides his truck. He asked if I was gay and I told him no. He said "then why were you watching me jack off in the restroom?" I must've turned red because he said "nothing to be embarrassed about". I like watching guys jack off too.

My cock immediately got hard. Then he asked if I was looking to hook up with someone. I said " I hadn't planned on it". He said "so you would be willing to jack off for me?" He was kinda nice looking and didn't really creep me out too much so I said Yes. I will jack off for you.

We went to the far end of the rest area where some picnic tables were located behind a pair of trees. I pulled my shorts down and pulled my cock out and started jacking off. He watches me for a few minutes and then he pulls out his cock and starts jacking off as well. I was jacking off and thinking "God I want to suck his cock" so I asked him. "Would you like me to suck your cock?" He says I would love that. I pulled my shorts all the way down to my ankles, got down on my knees in front of his not too long but nicely thick cock. I took the shaft into my hand and placed the head of his cock on my tongue and licked it. He was already oozing pre-cum from his slit . I took his whole cock into my mouth and sucked hard. I was bobbing my head up and down hitting the back of my throat with the head of his hard cock. He starts moving his hips and grabs my head and starts pumping his cock deeper into my throat gagging me. He says " I'm going to cum in your mouth". I pulled my mouth off his stiff prick long enough to say " Oh God please do". His cock started throbbing really hard and soon after I got what I needed. His cum filled my mouth. He came so much it oozed out of the corners of my mouth. I didn't think it was possible for a man to cum so much but I was glad. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and said thank you. I stood up and he leans me back against the picnic table and he goes down on me and sucks my cock. It felt good too. I didn't last long at all. He swallowed my cum and we both walked to our vehicles and that was that.

LodickLodickover 5 years ago

I have had a lot of fun in rest areas.

Love your story , Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MMMMMM!!!!!!!

Sounds like fun! I would like to have that happen to me!!!! I don't live to far from I70 in PA.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Rest Area

I've come across more bi- curious and gay men at rest stop urinals who wanted to suck my big dick.g

parker3522parker3522about 2 years ago

Discovery that you love sucking cock is earth shaking. Once is not enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written and erotic. We can all visualize and lust for an experience like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Makes me ready.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

All my adult life I adult life I stop at rest areas. Many have glory holes I love putting my cock in to get bj. A few times I few times I few it change from a mouth to ass. I will start pumping away until I cum. A trick is stand back some when peeing to give a view to any posseble cocksucker. Also if you are at a urinal and play with cock the next to you will respond to sucking your cock. I have had only one guy walk away. Men are looking for action.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous